Monteal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2013
AOR Received.
22-04-2013
Hi...

I applied for CSQ on 040313 and got AOR on 220413... Just wondering if I get interview call in 6 six months time.. how much time will be given to prepare for interview.. I mean approximatly how much time is given after sending the interview invitation to attend interview??

I am UK resident will believe my interview will be held in Paris...

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
well the way they are treating applications from BIQ HK i am bit worried that applications wont be treated like the applications of federal skilled worker in 2009 where there applications were returned back !

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
FOR CSQ MARCH 2013. FEDERAL JAN 4, 2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF AND PCC: DEC 19, 2016
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
ECAS: DM
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Decision Made: 16-03-17
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
Umer Shahzad said:
well the way they are treating applications from BIQ HK i am bit worried that applications wont be treated like the applications of federal skilled worker in 2009 where there applications were returned back !

Don't be discouraged Umer,
I hope things will change for the better........hands crossed!!!

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i am not discouraging its been ages in the fourm who have been invited for an interview! ppl are spending there earnings and there time on this plan but still they are putting the files the the cub boards after reading them ! i dont know whether they read or not lets see !

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
Pak_UK said:
Hi...

I applied for CSQ on 040313 and got AOR on 220413... Just wondering if I get interview call in 6 six months time.. how much time will be given to prepare for interview.. I mean approximatly how much time is given after sending the interview invitation to attend interview??

wow, it means u got AOR in just a month.....you are part of the few luckiest ones in this forum. If things are this fast for you, then you must surely receive an interview waiver.....but what i think is you might get CSQ by December 2013. Is your AOT in priority? when getting your AOR were you told anything about priority processing?

sharptooth

Star Member
Feb 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
biq-hk
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anyone who got aor or any message from biq after sending new demand draft with the letter mentioning that the previous one had expired

rifiel

Star Member
May 17, 2012
Pak_UK said:
Hi...

AOR in 6 weeks!! that's good. As stylove has rightly said, you may not be called for '' the time wasting interview'' :D :D :D and with the way things are these days, you just may get your CSQ in the post.

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR IN six weeks means that the file processing in BIQ paris is really good ! currently they assess ur AOT, EXPERIENCE , education and on the basis of AOT u r given AOR if it contains 16,12 and 6 that simply shows how racist they are its simply discrimination that the ppl of asia are consider as non-priority people

Master7

Jan 31, 2012
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-05-2019
AOR Received.
24-06-2019
IELTS Request
TEF: C1/ B2 IELTS: Band 8
Med's Done....
24-06-2019
Pak_UK said:
Hi...

Hello Pak_UK,

I feel obliged to ask you to confirm if what you received was indeed an AOR, from experience I can say that many people in this forum have misinterpreted themselves and confused AOR with just a delivery confirmation, I am sorry I have to ask this but unless you are already in Quebec with a job offer from a high demand industry, there is no way you could have gotten AOR in a little over a month. If so congratulations!! consider yourself very,very lucky!

destCAD

Aug 17, 2011
Pittsburgh
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Montreal North America
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2011-09-29
AOR Received.
2011-11-16
Med's Request
2013-10-11
Med's Done....
2013-11-25
Interview........
2013-06-14
Ok. All along I have been a silent member, listening in to your posts, learning from your experiences.

I finally have my selection interview scheduled for June 14 2013 - 15:30 in New York. We (my wife and myself) are not conversant in French. Just started some prep...that too basic phrases. I taking all the documents with me, certs, pay slips, tax docs, education transcripts, work experience etc.

Anyone with a recent experience, can you guide me as with their wisdom in this last minute.

Appreciate your help.

Regards.

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
destCAD said:
Ok. All along I have been a silent member, listening in to your posts, learning from your experiences.

I finally have my selection interview scheduled for June 14 2013 - 15:30 in New York. We (my wife and myself) are not conversant in French. Just started some prep...that too basic phrases. I taking all the documents with me, certs, pay slips, tax docs, education transcripts, work experience etc.

Anyone with a recent experience, can you guide me as with their wisdom in this last minute.

Appreciate your help.

Regards.
Let me just comment, though as per your precision,u need only comments from people with interview experience. I don't have interview experience! lol

Well, congrats for getting an Interview invitation, which so many people who applied late in 2011 have been longing to get to no avail.

The main issue, which I think is Prime as at now, is INTENSIFYING YOUR FRENCH LANGUAGE STUDIES, though u have barely a few days (less than 2 weeks) to go. Try as much as u guys can, to know at least formal and informal salutations in french, basic conversation skills in french, and not to forget, both of you should try and learn how to introduce yourselves in french: I am called......, i am.......years old, i am married to......, i studied in....., i have ..... children, i currently work at bla bla bla......etc. and not forgetting, try to learn a bit of Quebec History like Minister's names, reunification dates, official langiage,,,etc,........and general geography about Quebec like names of some cities etc.

If you were able to be scheduled for an interview without evaluating your french knowledge (by the immigration officials), then that will be where they will concentrate during your interview....so try that out and you will announce at 17:30 on June 14 2013, on this same forum, that your received your CSQs!!

Good luck buddy!!

francaispourquebec

Star Member
Jun 4, 2013
Hi folks, had my CSQ interview in April, and my experience is very similar to one of the earlier posts. After about discussing for half hour or so, the interviewer decided that our French proficiency wasn't enough, but our application satisfied all other parameters. this was despite me being at A1, and my spouse at B1. We were asked to give TCF and submit the results within 6 months. So, luckily there was the next round of tests scheduled in May, and we took the chance. I could not believe my eyes when i got an A2. Will be interesting to see if they now consider our application....

Those of you in a similar boat, take TCF immediately if they ask you to, as this test definitely seems manageable.

Has anyone with a similar experience already sent the TCF results? If yes, did you send the original's/cover letter etc, and how long did it take to receive the csq?

alq814

Apr 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2013
AOR Received.
17-09-2013
francaispourquebec said:
Hi folks, had my CSQ interview in April, and my experience is very similar to one of the earlier posts. After about discussing for half hour or so, the interviewer decided that our French proficiency wasn't enough, but our application satisfied all other parameters. this was despite me being at A1, and my spouse at B1. We were asked to give TCF and submit the results within 6 months. So, luckily there was the next round of tests scheduled in May, and we took the chance. I could not believe my eyes when i got an A2. Will be interesting to see if they now consider our application....

Those of you in a similar boat, take TCF immediately if they ask you to, as this test definitely seems manageable.

Has anyone with a similar experience already sent the TCF results? If yes, did you send the original's/cover letter etc, and how long did it take to receive the csq?
Hi, did you submit any french test certificate with your application (before your interview)?

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
francaispourquebec said:

Congratulations for getting A2. What minimum level they asked for during the interview?
Are they looking for TCF A2 for both?

I hope you will get CSQ soon.