Visa Office......
New Delhi/Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2012
Doc's Request.
sent all docs (with notary public signed)
AOR Received.
01/07/2013
IELTS Request
sent with application when filing
File Transfer...
File transfered BIQ to Montreal - hopefully end of 2012
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
expecting.....
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
god only know
LANDED..........
hopefully in 201?
Jenalby said:
Ya did u send ur French cert along with ur app too...
yes, while filing my french score is - listening 0, speaking 0 point only. After that i wrote again delf a1, then got 1 point in listening and 0 in speaking.

In ielts listening 2 point, speaking 2 point only.

need to submit my latest delf a1. So still i am scared.

manibalan

Star Member
Mar 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi/Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
01/07/2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
expecting.....
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
god only know
LANDED..........
hopefully in 201?
Jenalby said:
Ya did u send ur French cert along with ur app too...
yes i tat that, but my consultant said, no need to send any document now, just send new dd only, later u update others by separate post.

Jenalby

Apr 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118 Nursing /Group B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2012
Doc's Request.
8/08/2014 asked to submit ITR,docs reached Montreal on 17/10/2014
AOR Received.
File opened in April 2013 ,got it in hand on May 2013
IELTS Request
IELTS 7 band
Interview........
No idea...
LANDED..........
????2015?
manibalan said:
yes i tat that, but my consultant said, no need to send any document now, just send new dd only, later u update others by separate post.
Same here .....am not claiming any points for French..if BIQ need any additional document they will request we don't need to send unless and until they ask for ,same was told by Y Axis ...let's wait for the dd to encash ....gud luck

kumarbadalabad

Star Member
Aug 1, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
signalmaker said:
alll professions not all pharmacists, enginners, doctors, nurses, accountants, ... everyone

even hairdressers need to take license for 6 months ..

simply EVERYONE ..
you are wrong, only regulated professions need to do further schooling and need to take very hard exams like those occupations you mentioned. NOT EVERYONE need to do further schooling and take exams. EVRYBODY ELSE ONLY NEED CANADA JOB EXPERIENCE to work. if your work is management consultant do you need further schooling? no, you only need to convince the employer that you are fit to the job, you understand me? NOT ALL. computer programmers do they need further schooling?

manibalan

Star Member
Mar 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi/Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
01/07/2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
expecting.....
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
god only know
LANDED..........
hopefully in 201?
Jenalby said:
Same here .....am not claiming any points for French..if BIQ need any additional document they will request we don't need to send unless and until they ask for ,same was told by Y Axis ...let's wait for the dd to encash ....gud luck
they told tentative interview date? i remember they said expecting in july or aug in india.

Jenalby

Apr 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118 Nursing /Group B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2012
Doc's Request.
8/08/2014 asked to submit ITR,docs reached Montreal on 17/10/2014
AOR Received.
File opened in April 2013 ,got it in hand on May 2013
IELTS Request
IELTS 7 band
Interview........
No idea...
LANDED..........
????2015?
manibalan said:
they told tentative interview date? i remember they said expecting in july or aug in india.
Ok let's see...it al depends....

EFK

Feb 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EFK said:
What would be the best way to organize my documents?

I was thinking of all the checklists and application forms etc loose and top, and then for supporting documents: a plastic L shaped folder for each type of document, with a clear label mentioning "Birth Certificate/ Proof of date of birth", "Passport Copy", "Educatioal documents", "Work experience related documents", "Internship documents"..am applying single...not married
and then just put all of that in one big brown envelope (if it will fit) or rubber band it all together and put into one DHL bag...depending on what will fit...

Would that be advisable? because otherwise it would be weird all different sizes and stuff...wouldn't know what is what....
Especially for official documents, lots of them are sealed with stamps (mainly university documents and internship letters)...so can't take them out of the envelopes ..

Also, do I just fill all the application forms in black pen and block letters? is that fine?
what about the points that are not applicable to me, such as marriage certificates, spousal details, children's details - do I just leave them all blank...not even a "N/A" anywhere?

Just want to make sure about all...

thanks a lot!

anybody?

faultyjack99

Star Member
Mar 21, 2013
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23rd March 2015
Inci Vinci said:
Quick Question, If you dont get any AOR even after 7 months, is normal?. Coz application got submitted in October 2012, since then havnt heard any thing. No Nothing not even even a single word.
Please reply if you have any Idea.
Thanks
Hi,
Its been a long time I haven't checked the posts, Never mind. Friend please contact Montreal office as per their timings to check if your file is opened or not. When calling keep a pen paper with you and your details. make sure your line is clear and that they can hear you properly.
Call them to check if your file is opened or not and they will provide details such as, your file is opened or not, if your application has received a file number and also check if they have any reference number to refer next time.
They dont provide file number on phone so you have to send them a letter to get that.
Hope this helps my friend.
I spoke with them regarding my application and I got all the info that I needed over the phone except file number/..
Regards.

pollenrain

Mar 31, 2013
hi everyone... can someone tell me how to get the oiiq kit? i already emailed them thru this email addres bureau-registraire@oiiq.org.last jan 2013..but i hav not recv any package yet..i wanted to obtain permit to become RN in quebec..plsss..somedbody... i do not want to ask for assistance in an agency, they' ll only cause a lot

thanks..hope to get answers quick :'(

manibalan

Star Member
Mar 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi/Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
01/07/2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
expecting.....
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
god only know
LANDED..........
hopefully in 201?
pollenrain said:
hi everyone... can someone tell me how to get the oiiq kit? i already emailed them thru this email addres bureau-registraire @ oiiq.org.last jan 2013..but i hav not recv any package yet..i wanted to obtain permit to become RN in quebec..plsss..somedbody... i do not want to ask for assistance in an agency, they' ll only cause a lot

thanks..hope to get answers quick :'(

what is oiiq kit?

pollenrain

Mar 31, 2013
i am not sure if that is the right term? but before you can obtain nursing permit..you need to get an equivalence recognition..which i already emailed last january ds year...and they have not send me back any forms to fill out which is what is inside the kit?

joidiple

Oct 19, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
manibalan said:
what is oiiq kit?
that is nursing stuffs to be obtained from regulatory body. google oiiq. before nurses can practice their profession in Quebec they need to be registed in such organization, there are exams to be taken. as pointed out by some members of this forum that some workers need to do more study when they get to Quebec, i also believe that some and only some immigrant workers need to do registrations and all stuffs in order to work in their respective fields where they belong to the so called regulated jobs. but majority of immigrant workers do not belong to this group,hence they can work in their respective area of expertise without the need to undergo such processes.

manibalan

Star Member
Mar 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi/Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
01/07/2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
expecting.....
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
god only know
LANDED..........
hopefully in 201?
joidiple said:
that is nursing stuffs to be obtained from regulatory body. google oiiq. before nurses can practice their profession in Quebec they need to be registed in such organization, there are exams to be taken. as pointed out by some members of this forum that some workers need to do more study when they get to Quebec, i also believe that some and only some immigrant workers need to do registrations and all stuffs in order to work in their respective fields where they belong to the so called regulated jobs. but majority of immigrant workers do not belong to this group,hence they can work in their respective area of expertise without the need to undergo such processes.

Wow, great thanks for you info.

kawakaze

Star Member
Mar 24, 2011
Visa Office......
CIO NS
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
AOR Received.
25-02-2016
Med's Request
04-2017
Med's Done....
11-05-2017
Passport Req..
06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2017
LANDED..........
21-12-2017
Bonjour a tous,

I sent my QSW application (to BIQ HK) in October 2012. on 18 April 2013 I got email from BIQ montreal (my file was transferred there) saying that my Bank Draft is expired. they ask me to provide new bank draft or pay by credit card. I plan to pay by credit card instead of bank draft, so my questions are:
1. If I choose to pay by credit card, what payment form should i use?
2. should I attach the original letter from BIQ montreal? BIQ montreal has sent my expired bank draft and also explanation letter/annexe by regular mail, but till today i haven't received one, due to post delay. so can I replace it by email from BIQ montreal to me?

merci boucoup

sanv

Apr 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2014
Jenalby said:
I think it does gets u 12 points...Unless if u hav attained the degree in the last 5 yrs or practised the profession atleast 1 yr within last 5 yrs...this is as per my knowledge...

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/official-immigration-application/requirements-programs/list-areas-training.html

Quote from the link...
The diploma must have been awarded within the five years preceding the application for a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ – Québec Selection Certificate). Failing this, the candidates must have practised for at least one year, during the five years preceding the application for a CSQ, a profession or trade directly related to the diploma obtained and for which they are being assessed.
hi i am B.COm & Associate Cost & Management Accountant do i qualify for business management DCS