+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

venkateshkrec

Jun 6, 2012
shootingstar said:
You may be in priority prcoessing because of your education/work experience. For the test of us , doomed folks, we need 1.5 years to 2 years for an interview call and I recently attended my interview after 2 years of application. We are US Permanent Residents, and I don't think that makes a difference. You may have to tell us more about your education/work here.

I think that document which you received is called AOR , unless is specifically mentions about shorlist for interview. In that case, you will get an interview call in 3 months from now.
My wife is the principal applicant and she has a bachelor & master in organic chemistry plus job experience from India. I have bachelor in civil engineer with 5 years of experience from U.S.A. I hope that will help you tell me whether we are in priority processing.

The document that i have received has a subject listed as: "Ouverture de votre dossier de demande de certificat de selection de quebec". Thanks for replying the post . You have been really helpfull

Jenalby

Apr 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118 Nursing /Group B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2012
Doc's Request.
8/08/2014 asked to submit ITR,docs reached Montreal on 17/10/2014
AOR Received.
File opened in April 2013 ,got it in hand on May 2013
IELTS Request
IELTS 7 band
Interview........
No idea...
LANDED..........
????2015?
harit79 said:

Hello,

We have received your application for immigration and we thank you for your interest in Quebec expressing the desire to settle there.

We can not continue to study your file for the check you sent us has expired. So you need to send us a new payment by credit card or check. A letter has been posted on 10-04-2013 by regular mail with your original check date.

Payment must be made by credit card, by bank check or certified international certified check, payable to the Minister of Finance of Québec. The issuing bank must ensure that the check is drawn on a Canadian bank and cashed without charge by our services. These rights are neither refundable nor deductible from fees charged by the Canadian Visa Office.

To make a payment by credit card, print and return the form Payment by credit card (A - 0591 - FO) duly completed and signed. This form is available at the following address:

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/fr/formulaires/formulaire-titre/paiement-carte.html

You must send the payment within a period of 90 days after sending this letter to the address at the bottom of this page. If you do not send us payment within this period, this letter shall constitute a rejection of your application, without further notice, as required by the Immigration Act in Quebec.
Good day.

AG

NB: please, please, do not send attached documents.

Can sum body pls translate this to me
Thank u so much....Harit....I have already send them a new dd..

dignity3

Dec 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct- 2008
AOR Received.
sep-2008
Med's Request
1st/ march 2011 2/ feb- 2013
Med's Done....
1/3/2013
Passport Req..
23/09/2013
VISA ISSUED...
26/09/2013
LANDED..........
09/10/2013
I have some questions...

Is there any chance for refusal after medical? And how long it will take as average after medical done ?

If refusal, is there any chance for appeal ?? And how ??

All replies would be highly appreciated.
Thx a lot in advanced

Maria_Sal

Feb 5, 2012
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2013 PER Received: 07-Aug-2013
File Transfer...
19-Aug-2013
Med's Request
10-Jan-2014
Med's Done....
13-Jan-2014, Uploaded 16-Jan, ECAS 3rd line 'Medicals received' 20-Jan
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1:14-July-2014, PPR2:28-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Received passports with visa on 14-Aug-2014 :)
LANDED..........
inshaAllah in Jan-2015
islandbabe said:
No it wont affect your Quebec...yes some NOCs will fill very quickly...though Education assessments will slow it down a bit. what are your husbands NOC's????......this will be the determining factor.
Well my husband falls under Computer Engineer (Fibre Optic) and Engineering manager. quite common ones...submitting 1 week after 4th may will be appropriate or no luck??? any ideas....
Also, can someone please tell if a work experience letter mentioninng designation for Project manager with a detailed description of job qualify for both the NOC codes...

PLEASE HELP

signalmaker

Apr 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19th 2012
Doc's Request.
October 28th 2012 - Changed Check / and added a Child.
AOR Received.
Nov 26th 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Interview........
@ Waiting list since September 17th 2013
LANDED..........
Hopefully April 2017.
Maria_Sal said:
Well my husband falls under Computer Engineer (Fibre Optic) and Engineering manager. quite common ones...submitting 1 week after 4th may will be appropriate or no luck??? any ideas....
Also, can someone please tell if a work experience letter mentioninng designation for Project manager with a detailed description of job qualify for both the NOC codes...

PLEASE HELP
if in his certificate it is written computer engineer, then do not mention fiber and management stuff .. make it simple for them to avoid any issues ..

Ketevan

Mar 26, 2012
UK
Category........
Visa Office......
London (Federal), Paris (BIQ)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2011 (Quebec); 29-02-2012 (Federal), signed by KRSZWDA
Nomination.....
Interview letter received from BIQ (Paris) November 2011
AOR Received.
15-08-2011 (Quebec); 23-03-2012 (Federal, e-mail)
File Transfer...
19-04-2012 (London started processing)
Med's Request
12-06-2012 (delivered on 19-06-2012 by post)
Med's Done....
04-07-2012 (received by London on 09-07-2012, signed by IAN); appeared on ECAS on 31-07-2012
Interview........
06-02-2012 (got CSQ at Paris BIQ)
Passport Req..
30-07-12, but cancelled on 08-08-12 (additional background checks needed :o ) New passport req. - 05/11/12
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-12 (Passport submitted in person 15/11/12; Decision made and canadian address on ECAS 23/11/12; passport picked up in person 29/11/12).
LANDED..........
09-03-13, Montreal YUL
Only applicants with severe health problems and criminal record get rejected, or fake docs and involvement in terrorist organizations. Timeframe depends on your visa office. On average you have to wait 5 months after medicals.

dignity3 said:
I have some questions...

Is there any chance for refusal after medical? And how long it will take as average after medical done ?

If refusal, is there any chance for appeal ?? And how ??

All replies would be highly appreciated.
Thx a lot in advanced

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Friends !

i just want to ask you a question as you know that the BIQ HK has been shifted to Montreal and new files are being assessed by BIQ Montreal and AOR is being issued by BIQ Montreal i want to ask it will fasten the CSQ process or not? meanwhile the new applicants get sorted out and the relavent BIQ clears the backlog ! which is stuck i hope u guys understand my question

Br
umer

javeedislam

Feb 6, 2012
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
U112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2010
Doc's Request.
16 May 2014 updated on 03 Aug 2014
Nomination.....
Not yet
AOR Received.
26-04-2011
IELTS Request
03 August 2014 as well as TCFQ
File Transfer...
soon INSHALLAH
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
soon by the Grace of Allah, Inshallah
Umer Shahzad said:
Dear Friends !

i just want to ask you a question as you know that the BIQ HK has been shifted to Montreal and new files are being assessed by BIQ Montreal and AOR is being issued by BIQ Montreal i want to ask it will fasten the CSQ process or not? meanwhile the new applicants get sorted out and the relavent BIQ clears the backlog ! which is stuck i hope u guys understand my question

Br
umer

Dear Umer,

Process seems not effected by this system because my BIQ is also Montreal and i'm waiting for around 3 years.

tubelight

Star Member
Mar 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2012
Nomination.....
10-05-2013
AOR Received.
08-03-2013
File Transfer...
HK to Montreal
tmt161 said:
Is the mechanical engineering a priority or non priority occupation?
Mechanical engineering is a priority occupation in FSW and non-priority occupation in QSW as of now.

tubelight

Star Member
Mar 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2012
Nomination.....
10-05-2013
AOR Received.
08-03-2013
File Transfer...
HK to Montreal
faultyjack99 said:
Hi,
Well I believe even if your occupation is not in priority list you still not at loss, I think the consideration will be given if there are any changes and your occupation appears in priority list after July. Have patience and I am sure things will fall in place.
Keep posting updates so we all know whats happening.
Good luck.
Many thanks for your advise!!!

I seriously wish that all QSW files (new and old) get fasktracked

Bachar

Sep 12, 2011
Umer Shahzad said:
Dear Friends !

Br
umer

they only move the office of QSW, it does not mean that they will be faster at all, but I think that they want to make a center for processing in Montreal to save money , but not time
and the problem that we don't know where they have already reached in the files, or if they finished the files of 2010, it takes more and more time to get the file in the waiting list for interview call

jimmy80

Oct 19, 2012
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Abou Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CSQ 15-05-2011 Federal 25-09-2014
Doc's Request.
update of Docs requested in June 2014 and provided in July 2014
Nomination.....
CSQ 29/08/2014(without interview) Fereal application 20-09-2014
AOR Received.
QSW AOR 10 -08-2011- Federal AOR 30/01/2015
IELTS Request
Not applicable, (C1,B2 in TEFAQ Jan-2014)
File Transfer...
15-02-2015
Med's Request
06-05-2015 - 18-05-2015
Med's Done....
12-05-2015 - 18-05-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
10-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2015
LANDED..........
April 2016 inchallah
Dear experts,

As i mentioned before that i applied for CSQ since Aug 2011 and still waiting for it,i have some inquiry kindly i need the expert opinoin and thank you all.

1- when i applied my wife's occupation was adminstrative assistante and since October 2011 she's an auditor and also she's certified internal Auditor (she got the CIS certificate from the IIA) and her current job title "internal Audit operations manager". shall i send this update to my file or not?
she has two masters degree from France:
DESS financial ingeneering 2006
DEA money finance and international economic 2007
2-does they consider her master financial engennering under the new rules for the federal "1112 - Financial and Investment Analysts"?
3- the master done in France is it equivalent to the quebec master?
4-I also have a master from France in Business administration and management of Entreprises does it prioretize my applicationto get 12 points instead of 6? is there are considering my master as "diplome etranger" or it's equivalent to the Quebec diplome?
thank you for your reply