10-Jan-2014
Med's Done....
13-Jan-2014, Uploaded 16-Jan, ECAS 3rd line 'Medicals received' 20-Jan
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1:14-July-2014, PPR2:28-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Received passports with visa on 14-Aug-2014 :)
LANDED..........
inshaAllah in Jan-2015
Hi All,

Tired of the longgg wait since Nov 2011...we are now planning to file the federal immigration opening on 4th may....and luckily my hubby is falling under 2 open categories....

But....just for an opinion...is it worth applying if only 300 applicants per field will be entertained...i mean i feel the deadline will be reached by the first or second day itself...as people are desperately waiting to file with all documents ready.....

On the other hand....in case it doesnt work...is it going to effect our quebec immigration file submitted?

Waiting for your sincere advise....

kumarbadalabad

Star Member
Aug 1, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
my idea is that they should not compromise the processing time for nonpriority applicants, they can fast track priority applicants as fast as they want but they should consider nonpriority applicants, nonpriority applicants should not suffer from doing so. we are both workers aim to contribute to the economy of quebec, if they want only priority applicant then let them do the jobs that we only can. when I submitted my application the longest wait was one year but now more than 2 years. and another 2 years for federal?

shootingstar

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
10/10/2013
Interview........
18/4/2013
venkateshkrec said:
Well we did sent 6 hours of french classes certificate that we took from alliance francaise in los angeles with our application. I have received an acknowledgement receipt from the embassy saying that all the documents are good and we got a file number. It said we would be called for interview. How come you are saying that it takes about 2 years? My lawyer said that we would receive interview call within 3-4 months time period. Does it makes difference if we have applied from U.S.A ?
You may be in priority prcoessing because of your education/work experience. For the test of us , doomed folks, we need 1.5 years to 2 years for an interview call and I recently attended my interview after 2 years of application. We are US Permanent Residents, and I don't think that makes a difference. You may have to tell us more about your education/work here.

I think that document which you received is called AOR , unless is specifically mentions about shorlist for interview. In that case, you will get an interview call in 3 months from now.

maryr

Star Member
Nov 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ-HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
December 2, 2014 (Email)
AOR Received.
January 2012
Hi,

I submitted my application November 2011 and received AOR february of 2012 in BIQ-HK. If I want to follow up on my application, do i send an email to BIQ-HK or in Montreal?

Thanks in advance.

jimmy80

Oct 19, 2012
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Abou Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CSQ 15-05-2011 Federal 25-09-2014
Doc's Request.
update of Docs requested in June 2014 and provided in July 2014
Nomination.....
CSQ 29/08/2014(without interview) Fereal application 20-09-2014
AOR Received.
QSW AOR 10 -08-2011- Federal AOR 30/01/2015
IELTS Request
Not applicable, (C1,B2 in TEFAQ Jan-2014)
File Transfer...
15-02-2015
Med's Request
06-05-2015 - 18-05-2015
Med's Done....
12-05-2015 - 18-05-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
10-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2015
LANDED..........
April 2016 inchallah
Hallo everybody,
I just concat BIQ office today by mail and they reply the same day mentioning that my file is in waiting period, they can't tell me a specific date for the interview or more doc or ...
Hope that when i will get retired i will get my visa to canada.
Hhhhh

kumarbadalabad

Star Member
Aug 1, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maryr said:
Hi,

I submitted my application November 2011 and received AOR february of 2012 in BIQ-HK. If I want to follow up on my application, do i send an email to BIQ-HK or in Montreal?

Thanks in advance.
I think its good to ask first biq-hk then wait for their reply then contact montreal. I can see you are nonpriority too with your timeline. please update us when they respond to you.

jimmy80

Oct 19, 2012
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Abou Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CSQ 15-05-2011 Federal 25-09-2014
Doc's Request.
update of Docs requested in June 2014 and provided in July 2014
Nomination.....
CSQ 29/08/2014(without interview) Fereal application 20-09-2014
AOR Received.
QSW AOR 10 -08-2011- Federal AOR 30/01/2015
IELTS Request
Not applicable, (C1,B2 in TEFAQ Jan-2014)
File Transfer...
15-02-2015
Med's Request
06-05-2015 - 18-05-2015
Med's Done....
12-05-2015 - 18-05-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
10-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2015
LANDED..........
April 2016 inchallah
kumarbadalabad said:
hi what is your AOT? which biq have you contacted?
Damas

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No it wont affect your Quebec...yes some NOCs will fill very quickly...though Education assessments will slow it down a bit. what are your husbands NOC's????......this will be the determining factor.

Maria_Sal said:
Hi All,

Tired of the longgg wait since Nov 2011...we are now planning to file the federal immigration opening on 4th may....and luckily my hubby is falling under 2 open categories....

But....just for an opinion...is it worth applying if only 300 applicants per field will be entertained...i mean i feel the deadline will be reached by the first or second day itself...as people are desperately waiting to file with all documents ready.....

On the other hand....in case it doesnt work...is it going to effect our quebec immigration file submitted?

Waiting for your sincere advise....

Jenalby

Apr 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118 Nursing /Group B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2012
Doc's Request.
8/08/2014 asked to submit ITR,docs reached Montreal on 17/10/2014
AOR Received.
File opened in April 2013 ,got it in hand on May 2013
IELTS Request
IELTS 7 band
Interview........
No idea...
LANDED..........
????2015?
islandbabe said:
So I sent my CSQ application to my BIQ exactly 2 weeks ago and it seems they have charged the credit card already, is that normal?
Can u pls specify ur AOT and ur BIQ.....and which country r u frm.....I filed my app on oct 2012,got a post that my dd has expired ,I jus sent a new one...I had a file number in that letter...

faultyjack99

Star Member
Mar 21, 2013
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23rd March 2015
tubelight said:
Thanks faulty,

I believe occupations in demand in rest of Canada should be in demand in Quebec too. So I guess the occupations listed on new FSW should also appear on the new occupation list of Quebec post July 2013.

But we have also seen not all occupations listed on Federal were the same in Quebec over the last few years. Isn't it?

Now the question is what happens to non-priority applicants who have already applied and when the new rules come in effect (after 31 July 2013) their occupations are listed on Quebec demand list. Will they be considered as priority applicants or will they be governed by rules at the time of their application?
Hi,
Well I believe even if your occupation is not in priority list you still not at loss, I think the consideration will be given if there are any changes and your occupation appears in priority list after July. Have patience and I am sure things will fall in place.
Keep posting updates so we all know whats happening.
Good luck.

rala111

Apr 30, 2013
hi,

can u help me plzzzzz
i want to apply for quebec immigration and i already did the french and english exams and i was waiting till they open the immigration for dentists but they have the same list for the end of july Angry so am not sure if i can apply !!!
1- am dentist and i have master degree not from quebec
2- got C1 in french exam TCFQ
3- got 7 in IELTS
4- Married

can i apply as dental assistant or what should i do?

signalmaker

Apr 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19th 2012
Doc's Request.
October 28th 2012 - Changed Check / and added a Child.
AOR Received.
Nov 26th 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Interview........
@ Waiting list since September 17th 2013
LANDED..........
Hopefully April 2017.
shootingstar said:
I applied during old rules. So I think, logically, I should be considered by old rules. I agree he was supposed to estimate language ability during the interview, but he didn't. And true -- I had the certificate with me.
thats a strange bad news

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
do you know that doctor must study 4 year again in quebec? check about that b4 u apply

rala111 said:
hi,

can u help me plzzzzz
i want to apply for quebec immigration and i already did the french and english exams and i was waiting till they open the immigration for dentists but they have the same list for the end of july Angry so am not sure if i can apply !!!
1- am dentist and i have master degree not from quebec
2- got C1 in french exam TCFQ
3- got 7 in IELTS
4- Married

can i apply as dental assistant or what should i do?

Jenalby

Apr 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118 Nursing /Group B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2012
Doc's Request.
8/08/2014 asked to submit ITR,docs reached Montreal on 17/10/2014
AOR Received.
File opened in April 2013 ,got it in hand on May 2013
IELTS Request
IELTS 7 band
Interview........
No idea...
LANDED..........
????2015?
Bonjour,

Nous avons bien reçu votre demande d'immigration et nous vous remercions de l'intérêt que vous portez au Québec en exprimant le désir de vous y établir.

Nous ne pouvons poursuivre l'étude de votre dossier pour que le chèque que vous nous avez transmis a expiré. Vous devez donc nous transmettre un nouveau paiement par carte de crédit ou par chèque. Une lettre vous a été postée le 10-04-2013 par la poste régulier avec votre chèque original périmé.

Le paiement doit être effectué par carte de crédit, par chèque de banque certifié ou chèque international certifié, libellé au nom du ministre des Finances du Québec. L’institution bancaire émettrice doit s’assurer que le chèque est tiré sur une banque canadienne et encaissable sans frais par nos services. Ces droits ne sont ni remboursables, ni déductibles des frais exigés par le Bureau des visas canadien.

Pour faire un paiement par carte de crédit, imprimer et retourner le formulaire Paiement par carte de crédit (A - 0591 - FO) dûment complété et signé. Ce formulaire se trouve à l’adresse suivante :

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/fr/formulaires/formulaire-titre/paiement-carte.html

Vous devez nous faire parvenir ce paiement à l’intérieur d’un délai de 90 jours suivant l’envoi de la présente lettre, à l’adresse indiquée dans le bas de cette page. Si vous ne nous transmettez pas le paiement à l’intérieur de ce délai, la présente lettre constituera une décision de rejet de votre demande et ce, sans autre préavis, comme le prévoit la Loi sur l’immigration au Québec.
Bonne journée.

AG

N.B.: veuillez, S.V.P., ne pas transmettre de documents en pièces jointes.
Can sum body pls translate this to me

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jenalby said:
Bonjour,

Nous avons bien reçu votre demande d'immigration et nous vous remercions de l'intérêt que vous portez au Québec en exprimant le désir de vous y établir.

Nous ne pouvons poursuivre l'étude de votre dossier pour que le chèque que vous nous avez transmis a expiré. Vous devez donc nous transmettre un nouveau paiement par carte de crédit ou par chèque. Une lettre vous a été postée le 10-04-2013 par la poste régulier avec votre chèque original périmé.

Le paiement doit être effectué par carte de crédit, par chèque de banque certifié ou chèque international certifié, libellé au nom du ministre des Finances du Québec. L'institution bancaire émettrice doit s'assurer que le chèque est tiré sur une banque canadienne et encaissable sans frais par nos services. Ces droits ne sont ni remboursables, ni déductibles des frais exigés par le Bureau des visas canadien.

Pour faire un paiement par carte de crédit, imprimer et retourner le formulaire Paiement par carte de crédit (A - 0591 - FO) dûment complété et signé. Ce formulaire se trouve à l'adresse suivante :

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/fr/formulaires/formulaire-titre/paiement-carte.html

Vous devez nous faire parvenir ce paiement à l'intérieur d'un délai de 90 jours suivant l'envoi de la présente lettre, à l'adresse indiquée dans le bas de cette page. Si vous ne nous transmettez pas le paiement à l'intérieur de ce délai, la présente lettre constituera une décision de rejet de votre demande et ce, sans autre préavis, comme le prévoit la Loi sur l'immigration au Québec.
Bonne journée.

AG

N.B.: veuillez, S.V.P., ne pas transmettre de documents en pièces jointes.

Hello,

We have received your application for immigration and we thank you for your interest in Quebec expressing the desire to settle there.

We can not continue to study your file for the check you sent us has expired. So you need to send us a new payment by credit card or check. A letter has been posted on 10-04-2013 by regular mail with your original check date.

Payment must be made by credit card, by bank check or certified international certified check, payable to the Minister of Finance of Québec. The issuing bank must ensure that the check is drawn on a Canadian bank and cashed without charge by our services. These rights are neither refundable nor deductible from fees charged by the Canadian Visa Office.

To make a payment by credit card, print and return the form Payment by credit card (A - 0591 - FO) duly completed and signed. This form is available at the following address:

You must send the payment within a period of 90 days after sending this letter to the address at the bottom of this page. If you do not send us payment within this period, this letter shall constitute a rejection of your application, without further notice, as required by the Immigration Act in Quebec.
Good day.

AG

NB: please, please, do not send attached documents.