Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
hey dez,

how r u bro? Nice to see you after long time... I must thank you for your help during my preparation for DELF A2.
With the help of your tips, I was able to crack both the level A1 & A2 simultaneously.

Well, yes it is very long queue for our CSQ.. Another thing is lot of changes in QSW.. :( and that too, they are applying this new rules to old applications like us.. :(

really QSW program have became speculation game. No one knows what will happen next..

We just need to have patience and wait till our turn comes.. :)
dez said:
MK,
Just a shout out. How are you doing bro. Long time no see :D We're still in the seemingly eternal CSQ grinder :D

dez

Star Member
Sep 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/11/11
AOR Received.
3/07/12
mkshah said:
hey dez,

how r u bro? Nice to see you after long time... I must thank you for your help during my preparation for DELF A2.
With the help of your tips, I was able to crack both the level A1 & A2 simultaneously.

Well, yes it is very long queue for our CSQ.. Another thing is lot of changes in QSW.. :( and that too, they are applying this new rules to old applications like us.. :(

really QSW program have became speculation game. No one knows what will happen next..

We just need to have patience and wait till our turn comes.. :)

MK,
I'm sure you do overstate my help but I'm glad to hear you successfully went through DELF A2. Did you send them the results? Did they acknowledge receipt? I sent them my B2 in july but I've never heard anything from them. Did you take Tefaq as well?

I agree the CSQ process is becoming more and more complicated and a bit discouraging as a result. I try to stay away from it and that is why I'm grateful to this site and your likes who endeavor to keep the rest of us abreast. Only that when I log in I find all these dizzying changes and developments (like Fiirms case) that potentially, have implications for my application and I get depressed for days (weeks) on end :( that's why sometimes i disappear. It's good for my heart/pressure and what have you :D . All the same we can only but stay positive and hope for the best

Well good luck to all of us and specifically to you buddy!

MSFK

Star Member
Feb 28, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Very Soon
Doc's Request.
Very Soon
Nomination.....
Very Soon
AOR Received.
Very Soon
IELTS Request
Very Soon
File Transfer...
Very soon
Med's Request
Very Soon
Med's Done....
Very Soon
Interview........
Very Soon
Passport Req..
Very Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Very Soon
LANDED..........
Very Soon
mkshah said:
hi MSFK,
well, changes cannot be predicted by anyone till it is declared. :)
Some guesses I can make based on latest changes in FSW as well as in QSW.

There may be list of eligible NOC / AOT such as in FSW. Applicants having these NOC / AOT can only apply. Also this list may be of very limited number of NOC / AOT.
There may be more stricter rules for language proficiency. As it is now clear that min B2 level of french proficiency is required for qsw applicant.

Interview may not be required in most of the cases, if applicant is reaching to threshold cut off points such as in FSW, csq will be given straight-way.

Any changes can be made by them, these are just wild guesses based on latest changes in immigration system.

If your AOT is falling in eligible list of 16 pts, 12 pts, or 6 pts, you must speed up your application and submit it before 31st March.

No one knows, if they bring a further extension to pause of QSW application intake after 31st March.

Dont submit incomplete application, else they will return ur entire application package.

Thanks for this valuable information my re IELTS test is on 9th March and i still have to get my OLEVEL & ALEVEL photocopies attested my British Council hope they give me an appointment and return with attestation quickly i have already requested my Univ attestation and HEC is following plus i have to take admission for French at FA and request a letter from them that i am studying french and later if i get pass at DALF or TEFAQ ill send the result.

My work experience is of 8 years but on the application you can mention only five Years?

I have question of Good Verification Requirement of work experience? i.e My Employer stated my length of time from joining date and resigning date on letterhead of Bank and that is Standard format and no addition could be done on it,because its legally wet and is signed by the signatory authority with the designation and numbers will that suffice?

Also as proof of work Experience i am attaching the initial Contract which i signed at starting of my job which is also on letterhead which shows my job duties working hours and duties etc with salary mentioned on it also attaching more latest salaries slips up till 18 4 2012.(Should i Attach photocopies of my all experience Notarized or only Originals)?

Plus i have the Tax Certificate from my Employer for every Year Tax deduction but not on original letter Head(Can i get that Notarized)?

After 18 4 2012 i resigned from my job and went to England on a family Visit & USA since than i am unemployed.(Will this effect my application)?

Completing all the documentation is a nightmare lol but working on it and this french language requirement is deadly.

Watching you all guys waiting for Years for final settlement makes me faint (dizzy) and thinking i have not even started yet.

Hats off for you Lads :)

GOD Speed everyone.

barcamania

Jan 14, 2013
Hi, guys.

I am a little confused with AREA OF TRAINING. And believe me I have mad my research in internet for several hours but no clear answer. So you guys are my only hope.

I have an MBA (2 years) from an accredited american university. However I don't know if I will get 6 or 12 points, or if I will get any points at all......

On points table from the official website, it says:

Foreign degrees, B section,12 points, under College Level Technical Training - Business Management (DCS-3 years)
OR
Foreign Degrees, C section, 6 points, under University Level - Business Administration (Bachelor - 3 years)

So, my questions are:
1) Is there any difference between business management and business administration? Why they confuse people?
2) MBA is a Masters degree which is higher than both DCS and Bachelor, however it is only 2 years (as most master degrees). So, does it mean that I don't qualify at all, because in both they need 3 years education in that field?
3) Even, if you guys think that I qualify for 6 points, which is Section C Areas of training, I have read on the official website that there is a limit of about 15,000 applications for Section C area professions. How can I learn if that gap was already filed or not?

Please experts. Help! Anyone who is aplying as MBA? What do you think?

Thanks in advance.

Fred.

shootingstar

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
10/10/2013
Interview........
18/4/2013
DONSOFT said:
Hello Firm, i have received the same letter and i know one other person in our shoes right now. I guess this is the new requirement. As for the birth certificate, i will suggest you get one from National Population and get the copy certified as well. To certify you degree result, you should be able to do that by proxy and finally your pension fund contributions can stand for social security as they only need it to validate the number of years you have been working. You can also consider adding evidence of tax clearance.

Hopefully they are doing all this to reduce the rate of interview calls.

Good luck.
Does this mean we need to mandatorily submit birth certificate now? I remember that my husband did not have his BC original, so we just gave the copy. And now we have the interview coming up. So I'm not sure how to handle the situation since we don't have the original.

neetu1

Star Member
Mar 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/04/2013
Doc's Request.
1 sept 2013-asked for PCC from canada
AOR Received.
june 2013
File Transfer...
RPRF request made on 29 october 2013
Med's Request
04/07/2013
Med's Done....
08/07/2013
Interview........
in process oct 23 2013 DM 25 nov 2013
Passport Req..
25 nov 2013 Passport sent 26 nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
27 nov 2013; ppt recieved 13 december 2013
LANDED..........
15 dec 2013
Me and my husband both submitted certified copies of our birth certificates. As our original BC were not in English they asked us to provide certicated with translation either in english or frenchfrom our countries authorities responsible for issuing birth certificates.

darshmodi

Nov 11, 2010
Ahmedabad - India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Friends

this is to inform you that one of my friend had applied for the csq in nov-2010 and he is a densit.He applied @ hong kong but unfortunately he got rejection on the basis of french

He had completed B1 but officer gave him only 4 points instead of 8

as per my knowledge for A1 =2 , A2= 6 and B1= 8 for those who have applied b4 6 dec-2011

so friends like to know from you guys what is to be done in this case bcoz he is nov -2010 case and the same will be applied to us as well
and we should fight for the same bcoz i think this is their strategy to low down the numbers

thankd and waiting for your comments

shootingstar

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
10/10/2013
Interview........
18/4/2013
neetu1 said:
Me and my husband both submitted certified copies of our birth certificates. As our original BC were not in English they asked us to provide certicated with translation either in english or frenchfrom our countries authorities responsible for issuing birth certificates.
Thanks neetu. However, in my case we don't even have the original:( All I have is a copy. Ofcourse, the BC is in English.

neetu1

Star Member
Mar 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/04/2013
Doc's Request.
1 sept 2013-asked for PCC from canada
AOR Received.
june 2013
File Transfer...
RPRF request made on 29 october 2013
Med's Request
04/07/2013
Med's Done....
08/07/2013
Interview........
in process oct 23 2013 DM 25 nov 2013
Passport Req..
25 nov 2013 Passport sent 26 nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
27 nov 2013; ppt recieved 13 december 2013
LANDED..........
15 dec 2013
shootingstar said:
Thanks neetu. However, in my case we don't even have the original:( All I have is a copy. Ofcourse, the BC is in English.
Oh we send the certified copies and took with us the originals to the interview but officer verified all other documents like degrees, employment letters but he didn't even asked for original birth certificate at the interview infarct i was thinking its not important.........I tried to show him my BC at one point he smiled and said that I believe U r born on 4th jan lol

shootingstar

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
10/10/2013
Interview........
18/4/2013
neetu1 said:
Oh we send the certified copies and took with us the originals to the interview but officer verified all other documents like degrees, employment letters but he didn't even asked for original birth certificate at the interview infarct i was thinking its not important.........I tried to show him my BC at one point he smiled and said that I believe U r born on 4th jan lol
Thanks. So I will take my BC copy. I believe I will need originals of work experience letters. For my degree, I submitted original transcripts. I don't think I need to take another original with me.

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
quebec amends list of occupations for facilitated labour market opinion.

It may be pre-cursor to the changes that can happen to qsw after 31st March 2013:

link: www.canadavisa.com/news/entry/quebec-amends-list-of-occupations-for-facilitated-labour-market-opinion.html

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
hi darshmodi,

it is sad to hear this. This is 3rd or 4th instance of rejection done by biq recently. God knows what is going on with QSW.

darshmodi, can u share scores of Listening & Speaking in B1 level passed by your friend.
May be they applied the latest language rules to your friend's application.

If possible, Also share the points given by biq for each criteria to your friend.
darshmodi said:
Dear Friends

this is to inform you that one of my friend had applied for the csq in nov-2010 and he is a densit.He applied @ hong kong but unfortunately he got rejection on the basis of french

as per my knowledge for A1 =2 , A2= 6 and B1= 8 for those who have applied b4 6 dec-2011

so friends like to know from you guys what is to be done in this case bcoz he is nov -2010 case and the same will be applied to us as well
and we should fight for the same bcoz i think this is their strategy to low down the numbers

barcamania

Jan 14, 2013
Hi, guys.

I am a little confused with AREA OF TRAINING. And believe me I have mad my research in internet for several hours but no clear answer. So you guys are my only hope.

I have an MBA (2 years) from an accredited american university. However I don't know if I will get 6 or 12 points, or if I will get any points at all......

On points table from the official website, it says:

Foreign degrees, B section,12 points, under College Level Technical Training - Business Management (DCS-3 years)
OR
Foreign Degrees, C section, 6 points, under University Level - Business Administration (Bachelor - 3 years)

So, my questions are:
1) Is there any difference between business management and business administration? Why they confuse people?
2) MBA is a Masters degree which is higher than both DCS and Bachelor, however it is only 2 years (as most master degrees). So, does it mean that I don't qualify at all, because in both they need 3 years education in that field?
3) Even, if you guys think that I qualify for 6 points, which is Section C Areas of training, I have read on the official website that there is a limit of about 15,000 applications for Section C area professions. How can I learn if that gap was already filed or not?

Please experts. Help! Anyone who is aplying as MBA? What do you think?

Thanks in advance.

Fred.

dhumdum

Jun 14, 2012
darshmodi said:
Dear Friends

@Hello Darsh

This was happen because DENTIST is not a valid degree in quebec.
I have also an example that one of my friend has only delf a1 and he got rejected.
But BIQ gave reason that they dont have any complaint with A1 level but AOT was not in priority.

grande_folie

Star Member
Sep 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
darshmodi said:
Dear Friends

He should email them and ask them how they gave him 4 marks in B1 level. Even if we consider the 16 marks rule, then he should have got 6 marks, if he has less than 16 marks in listening and speaking in B1.

If it's possible then mention this link in the email in which the rules of pre december 2011 applicants are mentioned.

http://www2.publicationsduquebec.gouv.qc.ca/dynamicSearch/telecharge.php?type=7&gpiType=N&file=NPI2011-010.pdf&eoq=36870