PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
hi MALAG
felicitations en Bon Voyage !
Keep in touch with forum !
We wil be eagerly awaiting to hear from you about ur real experiences about life in quebec !
Good Luck and God Bless You !
MALAG said:
Dear friends in this thread ,

sorry as I didn't go to this website for many days, as I prepare my departure, I would like to share with you that I received my passport since February 26, 2013. And I'm planning to land in two weeks.
Hope to see everyone in Canada.

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

dez

Star Member
Sep 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/11/11
AOR Received.
3/07/12
fiirm said:
Hi all,

After a long period of silence, BHQ Paris send me 'an intent to reject' letter to submit some additional documents

1 -Certified copy of birth certifate --- pls who can certify this document (I sent notarized copy before)
2 - University diploma certificate & Transcript - can I send notarized copy as well, or certified by the school. The issue is I have a UK certificate, how can I certify this cuz am in Nigeria now.
3 - social security certificate

Pls I need advice cuz I am given 90 days to respond.
Regards
Fiirm
Fiirm,

How are you doing buddy? I'm a bit interested in this recent development as concerns your case as I also went to grad school in the UK but had my documents certified locally (in my country by a lawyer). Were your academic documents certified by a lawyer? Does this request you've been sent now mean that it is only the issuing authorities that can certify documents? Kindly let me know how you interpret it and what you intend to do. I'm anticipating receiving the same 'intent to reject' letter now! Good luck.

DONSOFT

Star Member
Nov 6, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
V/O(ACCRA) ; BIQ(PARIS)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2011
Hello Firm, i have received the same letter and i know one other person in our shoes right now. I guess this is the new requirement. As for the birth certificate, i will suggest you get one from National Population and get the copy certified as well. To certify you degree result, you should be able to do that by proxy and finally your pension fund contributions can stand for social security as they only need it to validate the number of years you have been working. You can also consider adding evidence of tax clearance.

Hopefully they are doing all this to reduce the rate of interview calls.

Good luck.

fiirm said:
Hi all,

After a long period of silence, BHQ Paris send me 'an intent to reject' letter to submit some additional documents

1 -Certified copy of birth certifate --- pls who can certify this document (I sent notarized copy before)
2 - University diploma certificate & Transcript - can I send notarized copy as well, or certified by the school. The issue is I have a UK certificate, how can I certify this cuz am in Nigeria now.
3 - social security certificate

Pls I need advice cuz I am given 90 days to respond.
Regards
Fiirm

MSFK

Star Member
Feb 28, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Very Soon
Doc's Request.
Very Soon
Nomination.....
Very Soon
AOR Received.
Very Soon
IELTS Request
Very Soon
File Transfer...
Very soon
Med's Request
Very Soon
Med's Done....
Very Soon
Interview........
Very Soon
Passport Req..
Very Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Very Soon
LANDED..........
Very Soon
vickyRocks said:
@ AMR2011..THANKS!! the venue is Hong Kong....
Please do share with us your experience of your Interview,as i am also from Islamabad MBA 8 years of experience and currently started basic french at AF.Re booked Ilets as the previous one expired and preparing my application for QSW

MSFK

Star Member
Feb 28, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Very Soon
Doc's Request.
Very Soon
Nomination.....
Very Soon
AOR Received.
Very Soon
IELTS Request
Very Soon
File Transfer...
Very soon
Med's Request
Very Soon
Med's Done....
Very Soon
Interview........
Very Soon
Passport Req..
Very Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Very Soon
LANDED..........
Very Soon
MALAG said:
Dear friends in this thread ,

sorry as I didn't go to this website for many days, as I prepare my departure, I would like to share with you that I received my passport since February 26, 2013. And I'm planning to land in two weeks.
Hope to see everyone in Canada.

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
Congratulations and do share your experience with us

Cheers :p

fiirm

Star Member
May 13, 2011
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris/Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-09-2011
AOR Received.
08-05-2012
dez said:
Fiirm,

How are you doing buddy? I'm a bit interested in this recent development as concerns your case as I also went to grad school in the UK but had my documents certified locally (in my country by a lawyer). Were your academic documents certified by a lawyer? Does this request you've been sent now mean that it is only the issuing authorities that can certify documents? Kindly let me know how you interpret it and what you intend to do. I'm anticipating receiving the same 'intent to reject' letter now! Good luck.
Hi Dez,

My documents were notarized by a lawyer, but was requested for again to be certified by the issuing authority or govt agency.

So I called the British council and I was informed that they can certified for me.
Fiirm

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
Processing Times for various BIQ of QSW is updated on website:

Link:
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/official-immigration-application/processing-times-table.html

Last modification : 2013-03-01

MSFK

Star Member
Feb 28, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Very Soon
Doc's Request.
Very Soon
Nomination.....
Very Soon
AOR Received.
Very Soon
IELTS Request
Very Soon
File Transfer...
Very soon
Med's Request
Very Soon
Med's Done....
Very Soon
Interview........
Very Soon
Passport Req..
Very Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Very Soon
LANDED..........
Very Soon
mkshah said:
Processing Times for various BIQ of QSW is updated on website:

Link:
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/official-immigration-application/processing-times-table.html

Last modification : 2013-03-01
Can you please share with your experience what changes are expected in QSW intake application after 31st march?

As i am preparing my application and time is running fast or should i file an incomplete documents file and continue submitting my docs as my application starts processing? Advantages & Disadvantages?

MSFK

Star Member
Feb 28, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Very Soon
Doc's Request.
Very Soon
Nomination.....
Very Soon
AOR Received.
Very Soon
IELTS Request
Very Soon
File Transfer...
Very soon
Med's Request
Very Soon
Med's Done....
Very Soon
Interview........
Very Soon
Passport Req..
Very Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Very Soon
LANDED..........
Very Soon
grande_folie said:
For those people who think that things are going easy in Montreal without french language.

Check these links:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/story/2013/02/26/montreal-quebec-language-police-pastagate-internal-review.html

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/story/2013/03/01/montreal-west-oqlf-french-language.html

lol, Crazy people just want Quebec without knowing the official language of Quebec..
Indeed French is First language of Quebec and they are enforcing it by every means xD

swamik

Star Member
Nov 30, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
grande_folie said:
For those people who think that things are going easy in Montreal without french language.

Check these links:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/story/2013/02/26/montreal-quebec-language-police-pastagate-internal-review.html

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/story/2013/03/01/montreal-west-oqlf-french-language.html

lol, Crazy people just want Quebec without knowing the official language of Quebec..

I am not sure if we have any right to debate on this, But, in my humble opinion, its upto the individual to chose his/her language, the only requirement is to easily communicate with the people to whom he/she is suppose to communicate. Any big economies had definitely benefited by not enforcing such rules on its public.

All the European countries are almost stagnant in there development, because they are not flexible enough in inviting man power beyond their region because of their language restrictions and non Euro zone restrictions. But, on the other hand United States will definitely benefit with its truly multi cultural - mutli ethical - multilingual communities.

I would expect Quebec to change its path from language enforcement and follow the United States model, though giving a perfect ground for the French to flourish, and definitely that will make a growth at a much faster pace, and surely will give a best environment compared to Canada outside Quebec. Its just my wish

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
hi MSFK,
well, changes cannot be predicted by anyone till it is declared. :)
Some guesses I can make based on latest changes in FSW as well as in QSW.

There may be list of eligible NOC / AOT such as in FSW. Applicants having these NOC / AOT can only apply. Also this list may be of very limited number of NOC / AOT.
There may be more stricter rules for language proficiency. As it is now clear that min B2 level of french proficiency is required for qsw applicant.

Interview may not be required in most of the cases, if applicant is reaching to threshold cut off points such as in FSW, csq will be given straight-way.

Any changes can be made by them, these are just wild guesses based on latest changes in immigration system.

If your AOT is falling in eligible list of 16 pts, 12 pts, or 6 pts, you must speed up your application and submit it before 31st March.

No one knows, if they bring a further extension to pause of QSW application intake after 31st March.

Dont submit incomplete application, else they will return ur entire application package.

MSFK said:
Can you please share with your experience what changes are expected in QSW intake application after 31st march?

As i am preparing my application and time is running fast or should i file an incomplete documents file and continue submitting my docs as my application starts processing? Advantages & Disadvantages?

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i think its last chance for us as old applicants.... gonna become too tough soon.

quebec gonna become horrible life, with their french and rules,

few years ago, they were begging ppl to apply to canada or quebec, -40 degrees,,,,, to live with the pole bears hehee

barcamania

Jan 14, 2013
Hi, guys.

I am a little confused with AREA OF TRAINING. And believe me I have mad my research in internet for several hours but no clear answer. So you guys are my only hope.

I have an MBA (2 years) from an accredited american university. However I don't know if I will get 6 or 12 points, or if I will get any points at all......

On points table from the official website, it says:

Foreign degrees, B section,12 points, under College Level Technical Training - Business Management (DCS-3 years)
OR
Foreign Degrees, C section, 6 points, under University Level - Business Administration (Bachelor - 3 years)

So, my questions are:
1) Is there any difference between business management and business administration? Why they confuse people?
2) MBA is a Masters degree which is higher than both DCS and Bachelor, however it is only 2 years (as most master degrees). So, does it mean that I don't qualify at all, because in both they need 3 years education in that field?
3) Even, if you guys think that I qualify for 6 points, which is Section C Areas of training, I have read on the official website that there is a limit of about 15,000 applications for Section C area professions. How can I learn if that gap was already filed or not?

Please experts. Help! Anyone who is aplying as MBA? What do you think?

Thanks in advance.

Fred.

dez

Star Member
Sep 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/11/11
AOR Received.
3/07/12
fiirm said:
Hi Dez,

My documents were notarized by a lawyer, but was requested for again to be certified by the issuing authority or govt agency.

So I called the British council and I was informed that they can certified for me.
Fiirm
Fiirm,
Thanks for your reply. This is surely a new requirement because I remember STILLHOPE (who I guess must now be somewhere in Quebec) told me Paris accepted lawyer certified copies. Unless (and this might sound a dumb question) there is a difference between NOTARIZED and CERTIFIED copies. I honestly have no idea now as to which is which! It seems Quebec immigration process is into pedantic/splitting hairs territory now and that usually spells trouble. I'm now going spend the next two months (atleast) expecting an 'intent to reject' letter (or maybe worse, who knows). Depressed.

Good luck anyway. I'll also talk to the British Council but I'll call my uni tomorrow and ask them to send me a certified copy to the documents as well while I wait.

dez

Star Member
Sep 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/11/11
AOR Received.
3/07/12
mkshah said:
hi MSFK,
well, changes cannot be predicted by anyone till it is declared. :)
Some guesses I can make based on latest changes in FSW as well as in QSW.

There may be list of eligible NOC / AOT such as in FSW. Applicants having these NOC / AOT can only apply. Also this list may be of very limited number of NOC / AOT.
There may be more stricter rules for language proficiency. As it is now clear that min B2 level of french proficiency is required for qsw applicant.

Interview may not be required in most of the cases, if applicant is reaching to threshold cut off points such as in FSW, csq will be given straight-way.

Any changes can be made by them, these are just wild guesses based on latest changes in immigration system.

If your AOT is falling in eligible list of 16 pts, 12 pts, or 6 pts, you must speed up your application and submit it before 31st March.

No one knows, if they bring a further extension to pause of QSW application intake after 31st March.

Dont submit incomplete application, else they will return ur entire application package.
MK,
Just a shout out. How are you doing bro. Long time no see :D We're still in the seemingly eternal CSQ grinder :D