Star Member
Dec 21, 2012
App. Filed.......
31-07-2017
LANDED..........
24-Apr-2013
kawakaze said:
Hi All! need your help,

I sent my QSW application to BIQ Hongkong in November 2012. This January my company changes its name, and I also have new immediate superior. How can i inform this Update? by mail or by e-mail? . Anybody has similar experience...?

Thanks
Hi
I was not in your situation, but I can tell you my experience what I did whenever I have any updates

After I have sent my QSW application, I have completed couple of french level examinations before I get my CSQ interview and I updated MICC about these by sending a mail each time I passed the examination.
Each time I sent mail I included the below:
1: Explanation letter giving updates (what ever you have)
2: Attach proofs
And on each letter/proofs you are attaching mention your file number.
Once you sent mail all these updates will be added to your file by MICC but you will not be receiving any updates.
In my case The interviewer showed all my updates what ever I have sent at the CSQ Interview time.

Regards
….lucky royal

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HI

I see no interview calls during this mission in HK BIQ? right?

Any one getting?

GJ1DF4855

Star Member
Nov 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bandi said:
Hi

but its a time consuming processing. It takes more than 2 years now. Think about it.
To be honest, I am ready to wait as majority of my profession comapanies are having their R & D centres in QUEBEC so I will get job there easily.

Further adding to it, does a newly selected Federal Skilled Worker can move and work in QUEBEC immediately after landing in Canada ?

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mahsae said:
Hi All

I submitted an application for Quebec skilled worker on October, I am 35, bachelor degree in insurance management and master degree in finance and investment, I received my AOR last week, I was wondering "does every one who sent application gets AOR" or it means that you met the requirement?
WHICH BIQ YOU APPLIED FROM AND WHAT WAS YOUR AOT ? YES AOR MEANS YOU HAVE PASSED THE PRIMARY EVALUATION ACCORDING TO THE NEW RULES

spaniard

Star Member
Jul 7, 2012
Stylove said:
Hi Spaniard,
I don't think it will cost you anything informing them by email. So I'll advise you to go ahead and inform them about the error, as early as possible, to be on the safe side in case any problem arise....but all I know is that the Original results certificate counts more than what is written, and the officer, who is obviously human, won't give you headache.....GOD FIRST !!!! OK ???
Hello Stylove,

Thank you for your cooperation. I have sent them the email today. Now Its all depends upon ALLAH.

Wish you best of luck too.

Regards,

GJ1DF4855

Star Member
Nov 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear all,
I am interested in QUEBEC immigration under QUEBEC skilled worker category.
I am having 7 years of experience in Industrial Pharmacy, I am holding Master in Pharmacy degree. My age is 31 years. My wife age is 31 and she is a housewife.

My question is :

1. What is the points criteria for QUEBEC immigration ?
2. Does I need to accumulate 57 points before putting the file ? or I can put the file with my current points and update the file with the updation of my French Language ?

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
FOR CSQ MARCH 2013. FEDERAL JAN 4, 2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF AND PCC: DEC 19, 2016
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
ECAS: DM
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Decision Made: 16-03-17
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
GJ1DF4855 said:
Dear all,
I am interested in QUEBEC immigration under QUEBEC skilled worker category.
I am having 7 years of experience in Industrial Pharmacy, I am holding Master in Pharmacy degree. My age is 31 years. My wife age is 31 and she is a housewife.

My question is :

1. What is the points criteria for QUEBEC immigration ?
2. Does I need to accumulate 57 points before putting the file ? or I can put the file with my current points and update the file with the updation of my French Language ?
To help you i think you should better refer to the Quebec Immigration Website, get some details, criteria, and get yourself evaluated online, a process which will not take you 30 minutes. After that, you can come back to this forum with specific querries and questions/ideas. You start climbing a flight of stairs by the first one at the bottom.............Hope it helps.

QuebecMyDream

Jan 30, 2013
Hello every body

I'm newbie here

What a rich thread??

really amazing full of useful information and u r all very helpful to each other

I hope I can find a place between u .. sooo helpful and careful people

About myself:

I'm a spouse of a quebec applicant

we posted our application in May 2011 then we complete some documents at August 2011 then our first AOR in October 2011 and then nothing till now

My Husband points are:

Education: 10
Area of Training: 6
Experience: 8
Spouse Char. : 8
Children: 8
Finance: 1
Language: He is fluent English and French but we didn't submit the TCF and ILETS yet
We will send them by the begining of March 2013 as we send an old tests and are going to
renew them now , I think we may get enough points to pass (63 or more)

Of course I'm bored as all of u from waiting and dreaming

and I would like to ask, after the interview or recieving the CSQ hopefully what is the next step??

dejvis

Jul 17, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello ,can anyone say me how i can pay the fees for CSQ i mean by bank draft drawn on a canadian bank not by credit card has anyone paid by draft bank and how ? thank you

nevillek

Apr 25, 2011
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
20-06-2013
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
05-07-2013
LANDED..........
23-08-2013
My Quebec CSQ application sent in July 2012 to BIQ Hongkong was rejected in Nov 2012...

Now, I am planning to apply for study visa and go to Vancouver for some course...

Would VO know I had tried for PR via CSQ and therefore reject my study visa because of "intent to settle in Canada"?

Maria_Sal

Feb 5, 2012
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2013 PER Received: 07-Aug-2013
File Transfer...
19-Aug-2013
Med's Request
10-Jan-2014
Med's Done....
13-Jan-2014, Uploaded 16-Jan, ECAS 3rd line 'Medicals received' 20-Jan
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1:14-July-2014, PPR2:28-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Received passports with visa on 14-Aug-2014 :)
LANDED..........
inshaAllah in Jan-2015
dejvis said:
hello ,can anyone say me how i can pay the fees for CSQ i mean by bank draft drawn on a canadian bank not by credit card has anyone paid by draft bank and how ? thank you

Yes please. You can easily pay the fees via international bank draft / money order addressing to Quebec immigration people (please check on site the correct name to be put). Just confirm with your bank that it can be withdrawn at Canada