+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

spaniard

Star Member
Jul 7, 2012
spaniard said:
Dear Friends,

My CSQ application is received by Montreal Office on 28-Jan-2013. I mistakenly entered my TCFQ Test date in my CSQ Application Form as 02-November-2012 instead of 03-November-2012. It was a typing mistake by me, now what should I do? Can anybody please guide me.

Regards,

rifiel

Star Member
May 17, 2012
Spaniard,

I don't think the one day difference will make any significant impact. Did you attach your original TCFQ result? If so, then, that will more than clarify things.
cheers.....

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
FOR CSQ MARCH 2013. FEDERAL JAN 4, 2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF AND PCC: DEC 19, 2016
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
ECAS: DM
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Decision Made: 16-03-17
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
spaniard said:
Dear Friends,

My CSQ application is received by Montreal Office on 28-Jan-2013. I mistakenly entered my TCFQ Test date in my CSQ Application Form as 02-November-2012 instead of 03-November-2012. It was a typing mistake by me, now what should I do? Can anybody please guide me.

Regards,

Hello dear,
Glad to know you heard from them that they received your file. I am not a senior member,but I don't think it will cause a problem if only you attached the original documents, because i think their reason for asking original documents is because they want to use them as proof of authenticity. Also, i have a question for you pls kindly let me know the date you sent it your application as I'll like to know the current time frames for AOR...thanks in advance.

spaniard

Star Member
Jul 7, 2012
Stylove said:
Hello dear,
Glad to know you heard from them that they received your file. I am not a senior member,but I don't think it will cause a problem if only you attached the original documents, because i think their reason for asking original documents is because they want to use them as proof of authenticity. Also, i have a question for you pls kindly let me know the date you sent it your application as I'll like to know the current time frames for AOR...thanks in advance.
Dear Stylove,

Thank you for your reply but they did not tell me that they have received my application. Its my FEDEX delivery date which was given to me by fedex courier as a proof. And yes i have attached my original documents. Should i inform them through email?

Regards,

spaniard

Star Member
Jul 7, 2012
rifiel said:
Spaniard,

I don't think the one day difference will make any significant impact. Did you attach your original TCFQ result? If so, then, that will more than clarify things.
cheers.....
Dear rifiel,

Thank you for your reply and yes i have sent my TCFQ original card. Should i inform them through an email also?

Regards,

misto

Jan 28, 2013
Hi all.

Can someone please tell me if I am eligible to apply for Canada as a skilled worker? I tried the evaluation tool on the website and it said yes, but since there are a lot of people applying and many professions that are needed, I fear I might not be selected.

I am 31, my wife is 31 years old too, and we have a 1.5 year old son. We both graduated in our country's university (bachelor degree) for foreign languages. I graduated as an English teacher, French as second language, while my wife as an Italian teacher, Spanish as second language. But we have never worked as teachers. We have both worked as translators from English, French, Italian (I also am a very good Italian speaker) and Spanish (my wife, sometimes even Portuguese). I had good results in IELTS and TEFaq. But I am aware that our professions cannot be much needed in Canada. Do you think our family has any chance, also for the fact that on our diploma is written "teacher" but we ended up working as translators instead?

Thank you in advance

akshagarwal

Jun 12, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2013
AOR Received.
06-10-2013
Med's Request
06-10-2013
Med's Done....
08-10-2013
Interview........
RPRF fees requested and paid on 19-02-2014
Passport Req..
21-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Already Landed
Hi Friends,

I have a question about "Certified True Copies" accepted by Quebec Immigration office. I am currently in Quebec and have already submitted my application for CSQ.

I have submitted them the "Sworn" in copies instead of "Certified true copies", as we are currently in Quebec and we have the originals with us hence it was not possible for us to go to our country of birth and get the certified true copies done there.

I recently received an email from MICC to submit all the certified true copies of the documents as mentioned in the checklist :

"Certified true copy
Copy of a document certified as true to the original by the institution holding the original or by the legal authority duly authorized to certify
a copy of a document.
Example 1: A copy of your originals diplomas or transcripts must be certified as true by the administration or registrar of the educational
institution (school, college or university) that issued your diplomas or transcripts or by an authorized legal authority (Ministère de l'éducation
or other equivalent government bodies).
Example 2: A copy of your act of birth must be certified as true by the national, regional or municipal legal authority responsible for keeping
civil status registers (Direction de l'état civil, a government department, consulate, etc.).
The authorized person must write in block letters on the copy:
• The declaration: “I certify that this is a true copy of the original document.”
• Name of the original document
• Date of the certification
• Position or title of the authorized person
• His or her name
The authorized person must sign the copy and affix the seal of the institution, if any.
Note: The copy of a document sworn by a person (a commissioner for oaths, officer of the court or justice of the peace) who does not hold
the original or who cannot certify its validity is not a certified true copy of the original."

Now I am stuck and it would be really difficult for me to go to my home country and get the certified true copies done. It seems that MICC is now very strict about the "Certified True Copies" and we cannot get this done in Quebec.

Please help us on this. Thanks.

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
spaniard said:
Dear Stylove,

Thank you for your reply but they did not tell me that they have received my application. Its my FEDEX delivery date which was given to me by fedex courier as a proof. And yes i have attached my original documents. Should i inform them through email?

Regards,
Hi Spaniard,
I don't think it will cost you anything informing them by email. So I'll advise you to go ahead and inform them about the error, as early as possible, to be on the safe side in case any problem arise....but all I know is that the Original results certificate counts more than what is written, and the officer, who is obviously human, won't give you headache.....GOD FIRST !!!! OK ???

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
akshagarwal said:
Hi Friends,

I have a question about "Certified True Copies" accepted by Quebec Immigration office. I am currently in Quebec and have already submitted my application for CSQ.

I have submitted them the "Sworn" in copies instead of "Certified true copies", as we are currently in Quebec and we have the originals with us hence it was not possible for us to go to our country of birth and get the certified true copies done there.

I recently received an email from MICC to submit all the certified true copies of the documents as mentioned in the checklist :

"Certified true copy
Copy of a document certified as true to the original by the institution holding the original or by the legal authority duly authorized to certify
a copy of a document.
Example 1: A copy of your originals diplomas or transcripts must be certified as true by the administration or registrar of the educational
institution (school, college or university) that issued your diplomas or transcripts or by an authorized legal authority (Ministère de l'éducation
Example 2: A copy of your act of birth must be certified as true by the national, regional or municipal legal authority responsible for keeping
civil status registers (Direction de l'état civil, a government department, consulate, etc.).
• The declaration: “I certify that this is a true copy of the original document.”
• His or her name
The authorized person must sign the copy and affix the seal of the institution, if any.
Note: The copy of a document sworn by a person (a commissioner for oaths, officer of the court or justice of the peace) who does not hold
the original or who cannot certify its validity is not a certified true copy of the original."

Now I am stuck and it would be really difficult for me to go to my home country and get the certified true copies done. It seems that MICC is now very strict about the "Certified True Copies" and we cannot get this done in Quebec.

bro send your copies to your country back home ! may your brother or any relative can attest them and make them as acquired

cerqueirap

Jan 14, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/01/2013
This was probably the most difficult part to me!

Here is what I did, and maybe you could do the same: for the academic/education documents, I sent e-mails and called the responsible parties in the institutions back home (in Brazil) - as I currently live in the US - and I explained them about the situation and the requirements.

They issued the certified true copies and sent to my family in Brazil, then my family in Brazil sent to me via courier to the US. The whole thing took about a month, but it is better (and faster) than having the application returned to you...

akshagarwal said:
Hi Friends,

"Certified true copy
a copy of a document.
• His or her name

cerqueirap

Jan 14, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/01/2013
Yesterday, 01/28, I sent for the third time my application for the CSQ! I hope this time it will go through. I would hate to receive the envelope with all my documents again saying the application could not be processed!! *HOPE* haha! :D

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
cerqueirap said:
Yesterday, 01/28, I sent for the third time my application for the CSQ! I hope this time it will go through. I would hate to receive the envelope with all my documents again saying the application could not be processed!! *HOPE* haha! :D
Wish u good luck this time my friend. Just pray to God and you will see it Being Processed!!!!

kawakaze

Star Member
Mar 24, 2011
Visa Office......
CIO NS
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
AOR Received.
25-02-2016
Med's Request
04-2017
Med's Done....
11-05-2017
Passport Req..
06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2017
LANDED..........
21-12-2017
Hi All! need your help,

I sent my QSW application to BIQ Hongkong in November 2012. This January my company changes its name, and I also have new immediate superior. How can i inform this Update? by mail or by e-mail? . Anybody has similar experience...?

Thanks

mahsae

Jul 27, 2011
Hi All

I submitted an application for Quebec skilled worker on October, I am 35, bachelor degree in insurance management and master degree in finance and investment, I received my AOR last week, I was wondering "does every one who sent application gets AOR" or it means that you met the requirement?