+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

Alexander(manchester)

Sep 29, 2012
Biolah said:
@ fiirm
I STRONGLY advice you fill the form unless you are not willing to practice as an Accountant in Quebec.It is not a question of being a Chartered Accountant or not but Satistying their requirement . Hope my comment helps.

BIOLAH
i think i agree with you since it will not count against you even it was wrong. i think i will just fill it it.
thanks for the advice

signalmaker

Apr 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19th 2012
Doc's Request.
October 28th 2012 - Changed Check / and added a Child.
AOR Received.
Nov 26th 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Interview........
@ Waiting list since September 17th 2013
LANDED..........
Hopefully April 2017.
bullrules said:
i have a question.

I can't get a letter from my employer stating my roles and responsibilities as i want to keep this information of applying to quebec confidential (They wont encourage these). So it is okay if i can mention roles and responsibilities on a bond paper and get it notarized ?

Suggest if this is fine or there any other alternatives ?
i asked this question before to a lawyer and he didnt encourage me to do it !

kbert

Star Member
Jul 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2014
Doc's Request.
SOON
Nomination.....
BY HIS GRACE
AOR Received.
BY HIS GRACE
File Transfer...
BY HIS GRACE
Med's Request
BY HIS GRACE
Med's Done....
BY HIS GRACE
Interview........
OVER COME
Passport Req..
VERY SOON
VISA ISSUED...
BY HIS GRACE
LANDED..........
BY HIS GRACE
mmigration Levels and the Skilled Worker Programs

The popular Federal Skilled Class (FSWC) will experience slight changes in its immigration target for 2013. This year, the program is expected to issue between 55,000 and 57,000 Permanent Resident visas. The goal for 2013 has been lowered slightly, with a desired range of between 53,500 and 55,300 visas. Despite this slight change, the program will remain the largest Permanent Residency path to Canada.

Given that the FSWC will issue fewer visas next year, potential applicants may face a tighter race to submit their applications in a timely fashion. According to Attorney David Cohen, some individuals have already begun preparing in advance to ensure that their applications are submitted quickly when the 2013 intake cycle begins.

The Quebec Skilled Worker (QSW) Program will maintain its target goals for 2013. It is the third largest program for Canadian Permanent Residency, after the FSW and the combined Provincial Nominee Programs. The QSW program is currently open and accepting applications from individuals with experience in one of 110 areas of training/fields of study.

The 2013 Federal Skilled Worker Program Eligibility Criteria

The government has already unveiled many changes to the FSWC that are expected to come into force on January 1st, 2013. The new points system for the FSWC was announced in the Canada Gazette in August 2012. As of now, the following components will be required in an FSWC application:

Applicants will need to obtain 67 points on a new, updated point grid
Applicants will need to have at least 1 year of full-time work experience in the last 10 years
Applicants will be required to demonstrate at least Adequate-Intermediate language proficiency in English or French (Canadian Language Benchmark: 7)
Applicants must have their foreign educational credentials authenticated and assessed for their Canadian equivalency

Some aspects of the FSWC program have yet to be announced. These include the following:

While the new selection criteria is expected to take effect in January, it has not yet been announced when exactly the government will begin accepting applications for review.
No organization has yet been designated by CIC to conduct foreign education credential evaluations for the purposes of Canadian immigration
In recent years caps or limits have been placed on the number of applications accepted for review. While no cap has been announced yet, it is very possible that such a measure will be implemented. Some proactive individuals are already preparing their applications so as to submit well before a potential quota is filled.

While not a complete picture, the Annual Report to Parliament on Immigration nevertheless sets a tone for immigration in both 2013 and the years to follow. Moving forward, CIC has taken care to make sure this tone is clear: immigrants are, as always, welcome in Canada.

To find out whether you are eligible for the FSWC, QSW, or any of the over 60 Canadian immigration programs, please fill out a free online assessment.

« Next Article: NAFTA Professional Program Helps US Workers Come to Canada

unlimited2access

Star Member
Sep 27, 2011
Only 33,400 PR to be granted in Quebec Skilled worker category as per the website. This is a shocking news because as far as my understanding goes almost 1 lakh people have applied and received AOR.
@Folks - Did I understand that correctly. Here is weblink for this update. http://www.cicnews.com/2012/11/canada-announces-immigration-levels-year-111990.html

kbert

Star Member
Jul 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2014
Doc's Request.
SOON
Nomination.....
BY HIS GRACE
AOR Received.
BY HIS GRACE
File Transfer...
BY HIS GRACE
Med's Request
BY HIS GRACE
Med's Done....
BY HIS GRACE
Interview........
OVER COME
Passport Req..
VERY SOON
VISA ISSUED...
BY HIS GRACE
LANDED..........
BY HIS GRACE
will check it out from the link you just post........

quote author=unlimited2access link=topic=37196.msg1881058#msg1881058 date=1352890816]
Only 33,400 PR to be granted in Quebec Skilled worker category as per the website. This is a shocking news because as far as my understanding goes almost 1 lakh people have applied and received AOR.
@ Folks - Did I understand that correctly. Here is weblink for this update. http://www.cicnews.com/2012/11/canada-announces-immigration-levels-year-111990.html
[/quote]

Alexander(manchester)

Sep 29, 2012
guys please can someone quickly advice me on this:
i have gathered all the required documents but i am a fulltime student
and Not working at the moment but i have more than sufficient cash for the project
i have already obtained my transcript from the school and a letter from the
school confirming my program and duration of study.
my question is do i need to farward this time with my application accounts statement as a proof of finacial
capability or what other means can i use to proof this?
i understand this is very critical to the success of my application.
i have read people say you should include your last 3 months payslip, i don't have this

Hoback

Apr 27, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
U024
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-08-2012
Doc's Request.
Sent upfront
Nomination.....
5-09-2015
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with file
Med's Request
Sent upfront
Med's Done....
Sent upfront
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
In Canada since 22-08-2013
As I remember 'Your last three pay slips' (photocopy) are one of Supporting items, required to make your application complete.

P.S. If you have no professional experience, why did you choose QSW Program.

Biolah

Jul 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
27th Jan.2014
VISA ISSUED...
30th Jan. 2014
LANDED..........
16th MAY 2014
@ Fiirm,

Actually, you can work as either Accountant or Accounting Technician in Quebec but the major obtacle is the Canadian experience as both Accountant or Accounting Technician, do you have such experience. Please,endeavour to evaluate your Qualifications now,it will be of Good benefit for your integration. Another vital point is your knowledge of French Language.

BIOLAH
Thanks so much, actually am just asking to know if one can work in Quebec as an accountant or accounting technician without registering as a regulated profession.

Am awaiting interview call, I submitted my application last year.

Fiirm
[/quote]

Alexander(manchester)

Sep 29, 2012
Hoback said:
As I remember 'Your last three pay slips' (photocopy) are one of Supporting items, required to make your application complete.

P.S. If you have no professional experience, why did you choose QSW Program.
well i have enough experience i have a BSC in accounting and have worked for over 4years, my having a student status now
is because i am completing my masters and ACCA.
however i don't think that your right by saying that you must show last 3 months payslip since this item no 13 exists:

13 If you are living in another country for your studies, you must provide:
• An attestation of enrolment in a study program in progress and a letter from the
educational institution stating whether you are studying full-time or part-time
• A transcript of on-going courses
that is the way i understand it anyways

unlimited2access

Star Member
Sep 27, 2011
@ Folks - Please share your thoughts and observations. Did I understand that correctly. Here is weblink for this update. http://www.cicnews.com/2012/11/canada-announces-immigration-levels-year-111990.html

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
unlimited2access said:
@ Folks - Please share your thoughts and observations. Did I understand that correctly. Here is weblink for this update. http://www.cicnews.com/2012/11/canada-announces-immigration-levels-year-111990.html
can u provide a source ? from where u can say round about 100000 people got AOR ?

bullrules

Star Member
May 22, 2012
I am planning to submit the application for quebec by this monthend. Can anyone clarify the following doubts ?

Question 1

I am principal applicant and i need correct AOT.Can anyone help me out in finding correct AOT ?

Myself

I am from INDIA and completed Master of computer applications (3 years full time course) from Sri Venkateswara University Tirupati Andhra Pradesh.

I did MCA after my graduation Bachelor of Science in Maths/Physics/Chemistry.

Including MCA i have 18 years of continous study

My Spouse

She is also from INDIA and complete Master of Science in Computers (2 years full time course) from Srikrishna Devaraya university Anantapur. Andhra Pradesh.

She did her graduation Bachelor of science in Maths/Physics/Computers

Including MSC she has completed 17 years of continous study.

Question 2

I can't get a letter from my employer stating my roles and responsibilities as i want to keep this information of applying to quebec confidential (They wont encourage these). so any other alternatives ?

Appreciate your help in this.

knivesvente

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If a file is under review, will I be able to do refund? If I don't want to continue my application?

Please do reply as soon as possible. Thank you!

Badly needed help.

vision2011

Star Member
Jul 4, 2012
knivesvente said:
If a file is under review, will I be able to do refund? If I don't want to continue my application?

Please do reply as soon as possible. Thank you!

Badly needed help.
If they have sent you an AOR, I do not think they will refund you.
expect the original documents (You can get them back).

Regards