+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

yoanis_gil

Mar 8, 2012
Hi shazam79,

Will it do if I'm not in Quebec? What about if I am in my country of origin?

P.D: Sorry I couldn't quote properly but it looks like I'm not allowed to quote ... weird

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
well i am in pakistan and i had a degree from pakistan Bsc and Masters from Uk

Bsc i have attested from Hec (higher education commission )

Master from british council pakistan attestion

is that fine ? for certified true copy or i have to go to the local oath commissionaire to make them certify ????

chibiks

Apr 12, 2010
Hi, I landed in Toronto no problem. I need to get a SIN. I dont want to wait till I get to Quebec to get a SIN. If I get a SIN in Toronto and later move to Quebec, will the fact that I got my SIN in Toronto be a problem at citizenship time or anytime in future? I need to get the permanent SIN in Toronto because I have a 1 year contract that has to expire before I move to Quebec (I was using temporary SIN before).

Will this be a problem?

Alexander(manchester)

Sep 29, 2012
hello guys,
i am very new to this site but i have been reading threads on here. i am interested in moving over to Quebec next year
after my studies here in manchester.
please i have a few question if anybody will be kind enough to give me some professional answers, i will be highly grateful.
i have a Bsc in accounting obtained in 2005. i wish to claim points for experience but my problem is that
i worked for about 3years back in my country as an accountant but my company normally don't pay
tax for their employees so i don't know how to obtain a proof of income tax. please is there an altternative to that?
meanwhile am talking about Nigeria.
2. i want to know where am suppose to send my documents when they are ready as i reside in manchester (UK)?
3. Is there any particular period selected for submission, if yes when is that for Uk residents?
4. am I suppose to send proof of financial capability (statement of account) in this my first submission?
5. like i said i live in manchester, is there anyone on this blog who knows where i can register for french lesson which the price is cheap
in manchester. thanks in advance guys

shazam79

Oct 7, 2011
@ yoanis_gil

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp#eg73

section: Certified true copies

section: Translation of document

shazam79

Oct 7, 2011
Umer Shahzad said:
well i am in pakistan and i had a degree from pakistan Bsc and Masters from Uk

Bsc i have attested from Hec (higher education commission )

Master from british council pakistan attestion

is that fine ? for certified true copy or i have to go to the local oath commissionaire to make them certify ????

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp#eg73

section: Certified true copies

section: Translation of document

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you have to spend a lot of moneythe place not cheap at all.

also you must apply for csq & must take ILETS & TCF.

unless you wana apply to Federal, they take 1000 PHD graduate. its headache.
stay as you are and apply for CSQ if you want to live in french city, where are you from?

canadachocaccon said:
Thanks lemans207 for your answer.

I am thinking another option for us. Can I apply to 3e cycle for a new study then my husband can have work permit and apply for PR onshore. Do you think which one is better? It should note that it is not easy to apply for student visa for my family from my country while we have both PhD degrees.

hec006

Nov 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2011
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-09-2011
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
NA
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
NA
Among 2011 applicants, Anybody(excluding priority Applicant) has got call for interview in November or December mission?

Master7

Jan 31, 2012
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-05-2019
AOR Received.
24-06-2019
IELTS Request
TEF: C1/ B2 IELTS: Band 8
Med's Done....
24-06-2019
If your AOT falls in group A or B do you get priority processing? Or what if you have a high level of French?

Alexander(manchester)

Sep 29, 2012
CAN someone Answer me please??

Hi guys someone should ANSWER ME PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :( :(
hello guys,
i am very new to this site but i have been reading threads on here. i am interested in moving over to Quebec next year
please i have a few question if anybody will be kind enough to give me some professional answers, i will be highly grateful.
i have a Bsc in accounting obtained in 2005. i wish to claim points for experience but my problem is that
i worked for about 3years back in my country as an accountant but my company normally don't pay
tax for their employees so i don't know how to obtain a proof of income tax. please is there an altternative to that?
2. i want to know where am suppose to send my documents when they are ready as i reside in manchester (UK)?
3. Is there any particular period selected for submission, if yes when is that for Uk residents?
4. am I suppose to send proof of financial capability (statement of account) in this my first submission?
5. like i said i live in manchester, is there anyone on this blog who knows where i can register for french lesson which the price is cheap

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: CAN someone Answer me please??

Marry a lady from Londres and stay where you are ;)

Alexander(manchester) said:
Hi guys someone should ANSWER ME PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :( :(
hello guys,