Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
December 2, 2014 (Email)
AOR Received.
January 2012
hi biola,

congrats on your interview call. are you included in the priority list?

quebec man

Apr 27, 2012
France
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2011
AOR Received.
09-03-2012
Hello dear all,
thanks for your support, especially to MKSHAH for helping me out through the QS interview process, I have got my CSQ in Paris.

One thing, I should tell you that mainly interview was in French. Though, I have certificate for Delf A2 but he deals me as pre dec 2011 and gave me French marks according to my level indicated in the form. On grid, I mentioned myself 6/12 and he was satisfied with my interview (French) and I think he gave me 8/16 which was more than enough and I don't need even adoptibility points as calculated by me. Mainly questions related to educatinal documents and job experience were in French (along with one important question why choose québec). One thing he asked me to tell him about my research work in English and after 30 sec he told me that your English is good (Anglophonic).
One important thing is to do your home work i.e. search jobs regarding to you profession, print them and take them along with you in interview. I searched different websites emploi quebec, jobboom and three four otherwebsite and he was quite interested in that. At the end he told me that you have done your home work really well :)

Advice: try to speek french as much you can, question are quite simple not complicated and do revise your educatinal documents and your job duties :), God bless you and make you successfull in your true wills.

Interviewer told me to apply for faderal in Sydney, any one can share me link for Faderal immigration for applying in Sydney :),
Regards,

Quebec boy

OsamaR

Mar 24, 2011
quebec man said:
Hello dear all,
thanks for your support, especially to MKSHAH for helping me out through the QS interview process, I have got my CSQ in Paris.

One thing, I should tell you that mainly interview was in French. Though, I have certificate for Delf A2 but he deals me as pre dec 2011 and gave me French marks according to my level indicated in the form. On grid, I mentioned myself 6/12 and he was satisfied with my interview (French) and I think he gave me 8/16 which was more than enough and I don't need even adoptibility points as calculated by me. Mainly questions related to educatinal documents and job experience were in French (along with one important question why choose québec). One thing he asked me to tell him about my research work in English and after 30 sec he told me that your English is good (Anglophonic).
One important thing is to do your home work i.e. search jobs regarding to you profession, print them and take them along with you in interview. I searched different websites emploi quebec, jobboom and three four otherwebsite and he was quite interested in that. At the end he told me that you have done your home work really well :)

Advice: try to speek french as much you can, question are quite simple not complicated and do revise your educatinal documents and your job duties :), God bless you and make you successfull in your true wills.

Interviewer told me to apply for faderal in Sydney, any one can share me link for Faderal immigration for applying in Sydney :),
Regards,

Quebec boy
CONGRATULATION quebec man for getting your CSQ :) and thanks for sharing the interview details..
Wishing you all the best in the federal process.. :D

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CONGRATULATION from me to you ;) you've done it.
Any one seen mkshah around?

So you feel he asked you simple questions according to your level 8) ?

OsamaR said:
CONGRATULATION quebec man for getting your CSQ :) and thanks for sharing the interview details..
Wishing you all the best in the federal process.. :D

AMR2011

Aug 20, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2-Dec-2011, Federal App Rec. in NS: 29-June-2015(Sent:18/6)
Doc's Request.
CSQ: 04-03-2015
Nomination.....
CSQ: 29-05-2015
AOR Received.
04-02-2012; Federal AOR: 7-August 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
Med's Request
04-02-2016
Med's Done....
11-02-2016
Interview........
NIL
Passport Req..
"Medical Received": 26-02-2016; PPR: 29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made: 29-02-2016; Visa Issued: 3/3/2016
LANDED..........
4-Oct-2016; PR Card received: 15th Dec 2016!!!!!
Hi All,
Though i am posting for the first time, it is almost a year since i am following this thread. I have applied for BIQ HK from India and following is my case history:

Principal Applicant: My Wife
Applied: Nov 26 2011 (File reached BIQ on 2nd Dec 2011)
AOR Dated: 4th Feb 2012 (Received: 14th Feb 2012)
Principal Applicant Education: BE (Computer Science) from Madras University
Work Experience: 13 years in an MNC (Telecom Giant, IT field) in Telecommunication Switching (Last post held Development Manager.)
IELTS: 7.5 in speaking and listening
French: None

My Age:36 years
Education: BE (Instrumentation) and MS (Software Systems from BITS Pilani, through distance education)
Work Experience: 14 years (Currently Senior Manager in an MNC dealing with Mobile)
French: A1 completed(11.5 in Speaking and 23 in Listening). Have registered for A2
IELTS: 7.5 in Speaking and 8.0 in Listening

Have 2 kids (age of 7 and 2). Financially can support ourselves.

Do you think we will have a chance. I am only worried about my AOT since, I have done BE (Instrumentation) in regular college and have a IT experience though i have completed MS but only through distance education.

What are our chances to qualify. With a rough calculation we have 60 points without considering my AOT. If my AOT is considered, we might land up in 62 points. Can someone calculate the same for us? Did any in this thread got an invite for the October Mission?

sm101

Apr 8, 2012
quebec man said:
Hello dear all,

Regards,

Quebec boy
first of all congratulations to you for csq and best of luck for further process and thanks for sharing your experience

sm101

Apr 8, 2012
AMR2011 said:
Hi All,
Though i am posting for the first time, it is almost a year since i am following this thread. I have applied for BIQ HK from India and following is my case history:

Principal Applicant: My Wife
Applied: Nov 26 2011 (File reached BIQ on 2nd Dec 2011)
AOR Dated: 4th Feb 2012 (Received: 14th Feb 2012)
Principal Applicant Education: BE (Computer Science) from Madras University
Work Experience: 13 years in an MNC (Telecom Giant, IT field) in Telecommunication Switching (Last post held Development Manager.)
IELTS: 7.5 in speaking and listening
French: None

My Age:36 years
Education: BE (Instrumentation) and MS (Software Systems from BITS Pilani, through distance education)
Work Experience: 14 years (Currently Senior Manager in an MNC dealing with Mobile)
French: A1 completed(11.5 in Speaking and 23 in Listening). Have registered for A2
IELTS: 7.5 in Speaking and 8.0 in Listening

Have 2 kids (age of 7 and 2). Financially can support ourselves.

Do you think we will have a chance. I am only worried about my AOT since, I have done BE (Instrumentation) in regular college and have a IT experience though i have completed MS but only through distance education.

What are our chances to qualify. With a rough calculation we have 60 points without considering my AOT. If my AOT is considered, we might land up in 62 points. Can someone calculate the same for us? Did any in this thread got an invite for the October Mission?
hi according to me i think your principal applicant should give french exams for atleast A1 it would be more better if your spouse can go further in french if you reach up to 60 points then i don' think so it will create any problem but still you have to reach 63 it would be better
about your aot i dont thinks so it will be counted since you have no exp specially about your education field since it doesnt matter more since you are the dependent of applicant.
it is my opinion you can take advise from experts it would be better.

jvictorfc

Aug 16, 2011
Dear friends,

I have a technological degree in Computer Networks and I am willing to get 6 points in "domaine de formation" throught "techniques de l'informatique" I work as a computer technician. Did anybody archieve for something similar? Do you think its possible to do that? I am asking because i have compared the subjects of my course and this course and its quite different, at least on the names of subjects. Thanx a lot! ANy help appreciated. God Bless.

AMR2011

Aug 20, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2-Dec-2011, Federal App Rec. in NS: 29-June-2015(Sent:18/6)
Doc's Request.
CSQ: 04-03-2015
Nomination.....
CSQ: 29-05-2015
AOR Received.
04-02-2012; Federal AOR: 7-August 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
Med's Request
04-02-2016
Med's Done....
11-02-2016
Interview........
NIL
Passport Req..
"Medical Received": 26-02-2016; PPR: 29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made: 29-02-2016; Visa Issued: 3/3/2016
LANDED..........
4-Oct-2016; PR Card received: 15th Dec 2016!!!!!
sm101 said:
hi according to me i think your principal applicant should give french exams for atleast A1 it would be more better if your spouse can go further in french if you reach up to 60 points then i don' think so it will create any problem but still you have to reach 63 it would be better
about your aot i dont thinks so it will be counted since you have no exp specially about your education field since it doesnt matter more since you are the dependent of applicant.
it is my opinion you can take advise from experts it would be better.
Thanks SM101. Other Seniors any other opinion would be helpful! There are two points of concern:

1. Is my AOT and the other is
2. About my degree through distance education, does it make any impact!!! Do they consider distance education!

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
quebec man said:
Hello dear all,

Quebec boy
Congratulations quebec man for getting CSQ and wish you all the best for Federal part.
Nice to see that you have awarded french point according to Pre December 2011.

Nuvin

Star Member
Jun 12, 2012
Hi Friends

I am going to do my medical exams i need to know if i am taking antibiotique because i have problem on my tongue. What your advice ?

knivesvente

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Have your medications. You may use Over-the-Counter drugs.

God bless!

-knivesvente

Nuvin said:
Hi Friends

I am going to do my medical exams i need to know if i am taking antibiotique because i have problem on my tongue. What your advice ?

iammair

Aug 21, 2012
hello.im a newbie here.

im delighted that there is a forum about this.

can i ask you some questions regarding quebec?i hope you could help me here..

im a nurse in the philippines and plans to undergo in quebec skilled worker program. is it wise for me to process it this month or in september eventhough the
freezing application is until march 2013? i heard about this that skilled worker application is until march 2013 only.

i would also love to know if taking french exams is difficult?
is it true that once you landed in quebec, you are officially in immigrant status? and you can now move to another state like manitoba?

sorry for the questions..i just need some assurance about this since it is not easy to apply if youre in doubts.hehe

godbless everyone!:)

shootingstar

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
10/10/2013
Interview........
18/4/2013
I received the notice for Interview shortlist today. My I nterview will be in NY. anyone else who is going to the NY office for the interview?
I need to start preparing for it, I may have mine 2-3 months from now.