Interview........
God's grace
Passport Req..
God's grace
VISA ISSUED...
God's grace
LANDED..........
God's grace
Yes. You need to submitted original IELTS results at the time application. You can get more copies, paying extra fee if you want more copies of IELTS results.

c82 said:
Hi M81,

Thanks for update...please confirm that also need to submit original IELTS result at the time of Application submition.

xyiday

Star Member
May 31, 2012
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
bandi said:
Yes. You need to submitted original IELTS results at the time application. You can get more copies, paying extra fee if you want more copies of IELTS results.

hi~ r u consider applying under the new rules or old ones?

dev123

Aug 8, 2012
Dear members,

I am planning to apply for quebec. I have heard from some consultant that, after applying i can start searching jobs in parallel in quebec by sitting here in india and can mention in resume that "Have applied for Quebec". By doing so one can get the job on or before getting actual visa. Is it true ? Has somebody heard similar incidents before ?

Is it possible to get the job from employer before getting visa issued?

Pls advice on this.

-Dev

Indian4mSA

Star Member
Jun 14, 2012
Sandton, South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-05-2012
AOR Received.
21-07-2012
dev123 said:
Dear members,

I am planning to apply for quebec. I have heard from some consultant that, after applying i can start searching jobs in parallel in quebec by sitting here in india and can mention in resume that "Have applied for Quebec". By doing so one can get the job on or before getting actual visa. Is it true ? Has somebody heard similar incidents before ?

Pls advice on this.

-Dev
Logically no Employer waits for an employee for more than 3 months (6 months max). So essentially you can apply for jobs when you get AOR from Federal part (better after getting medical call).
but you can try your luck in case someone likes your profile and is willing to sponsor :)

shootingstar

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
10/10/2013
Interview........
18/4/2013
dev123 said:
Dear members,

Pls advice on this.

-Dev
Well, here in North American(Us/Canada) the employer usually assumes that you will be joining him in a couple of weeks. I don't think you can make an employer wait from the time you have applied till the time you land(which could well be over 2 years). Infact, in no country will am employer want to wait for this long. I would apply for jobs after you get the CSQ. I think we can do that and this will also speed up the Federal processing. Another option is to wait till the visa is granted and then start searching jobs in addition to planning the relocation.

shootingstar

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
10/10/2013
Interview........
18/4/2013
m81 said:
That's correct. They no longer accept the attestation, but only want the original diploma that can take some time to come. I have heard that it can take 6 months to even a year to be delivered, but this depends on the alliance francaise. I have done DALF C1 in March, and until now I have still not received the diploma. I had a very good score, but my application package was returned to me. As different staff at the Alliance francaise, just to be sure that they all give you the same answer. Here at first they said 5 months, but when I asked again someone said 6 months to a year.
m81, you mean the BIQ did not even accept your application without the Test Scores? That's weird,because Test results take some time to come.
You will need to re-apply after you receive your scores I believE?

shootingstar

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
10/10/2013
Interview........
18/4/2013
xyiday said:
hi~ r u consider applying under the new rules or old ones?
Exactly -that's what i'm wondering too. I think thos of us who applied before Dec 2011 need to mandatorily submit test results with the application.

shootingstar

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
10/10/2013
Interview........
18/4/2013
Any recommendations for Audio Books to learn French?
I looked at Rosetta Stone reviews on amazon but for the price charged the reviews are not that great.

spaniard

Star Member
Jul 7, 2012
shootingstar said:
Any recommendations for Audio Books to learn French?
I looked at Rosetta Stone reviews on amazon but for the price charged the reviews are not that great.
ok i will send u a link for it or send you through drop box. and can you please tell that i have done DELF A1 & A2 in june 2012 and i will probably get the attestation of result in august end. can i apply with this in november and after getting the diploma (after some months) i will update my status?

Regards,

shootingstar

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
10/10/2013
Interview........
18/4/2013
spaniard said:
ok i will send u a link for it or send you through drop box. and can you please tell that i have done DELF A1 & A2 in june 2012 and i will probably get the attestation of result in august end. can i apply with this in november and after getting the diploma (after some months) i will update my status?

Regards,
Thank You.

I don't understand the question - are you asking me if it is ok to send the application now with a note saying you will update results later? I think, as per the new rule, this will not work because a score report is needed to mark your application as complete. When I applied, there was no mandatory requirement for score report.

spaniard

Star Member
Jul 7, 2012
shootingstar said:
Thank You.

I don't understand the question - are you asking me if it is ok to send the application now with a note saying you will update results later? I think, as per the new rule, this will not work because a score report is needed to mark your application as complete. When I applied, there was no mandatory requirement for score report.
i mean the attestation of delf result which comes in after 2 months from ciep your scores mention in it so can i apply with it with this original attestation of delf result because original diploma takes long time to come.

Regards,

shootingstar

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
10/10/2013
Interview........
18/4/2013
spaniard said:
i mean the attestation of delf result which comes in after 2 months from ciep your scores mention in it so can i apply with it with this original attestation of delf result because original diploma takes long time to come.

Regards,
So are you saying that you will be receicing the score report(official) soon? If so then yes you can apply. You don't really need the actual diploma.

spaniard

Star Member
Jul 7, 2012
shootingstar said:
So are you saying that you will be receicing the score report(official) soon? If so then yes you can apply. You don't really need the actual diploma.
yes the attestation which comes from ciep. in this attestation the scores the mention like: oral comprehension, exp com, reading, writing. the diploma of delf takes long time you know.

shootingstar

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
10/10/2013
Interview........
18/4/2013
spaniard said:
yes the attestation which comes from ciep. in this attestation the scores the mention like: oral comprehension, exp com, reading, writing. the diploma of delf takes long time you know.
Yes, that what I meant - it has your scores listed. I agree that the Diploma takes long. You could use the scores because that's coming from AF directly, and so is valid. Good Luck,

spaniard

Star Member
Jul 7, 2012
shootingstar said:
Yes, that what I meant - it has your scores listed. I agree that the Diploma takes long. You could use the scores because that's coming from AF directly, and so is valid. Good Luck,
ok thank you and good luck to you too, can you please send me your email so that i can send some books to you and are you on dropbox?

Regards,