+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Hello Umer,
Hope you are doing well and wish you all the best for your exam.
If you have time can you please share the link from where you are preparing for your exam?
Hope you will get the desire score.
Umer Shahzad said:
hello thanks for your post sorry guys i am away cos i am busy in my TCFQ preperation my test will be on August 25th so hope for the best i am doing perp from TV monde website and i have solved some of the exercises and i usually get score of B1 and A2 and anways i can enhance my french speak level cos i am very poor in speaking french

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harit79 said:

Hello Umer,
Hope you are doing well and wish you all the best for your exam.
If you have time can you please share the link from where you are preparing for your exam?
Hope you will get the desire score.
hi harit how are you man

this is the link i am using and there is alot inside the website
http://www.tv5.org/cms/chaine-francophone/enseigner-apprendre-francais/TCF-FLE/p-6817-Accueil-TCF.htm

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

I am doing great.
Thanks for the link.
Umer Shahzad said:
hi harit how are you man

this is the link i am using and there is alot inside the website
http://www.tv5.org/cms/chaine-francophone/enseigner-apprendre-francais/TCF-FLE/p-6817-Accueil-TCF.htm

quebecboy

Star Member
Jul 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
good work guys , nice to help others succeed. this forum is really helpful. Success to us all.

m81

Star Member
Apr 7, 2012
Montréal
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney (NS)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2015
AOR Received.
09-03-2016
Med's Request
12-07-2016
Med's Done....
29-07-2016
Passport Req..
21-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-01-2017
LANDED..........
In-land
spaniard said:
Hello m81,

Means one cannot send application without DELF original diploma? I have done DELF A2 & A1 on June 26, 2012 can you please tell what is the tentative time to receive original diploma, my local alliance francaise is saying 3 months.

Regards,
That's correct. They no longer accept the attestation, but only want the original diploma that can take some time to come. I have heard that it can take 6 months to even a year to be delivered, but this depends on the alliance francaise. I have done DALF C1 in March, and until now I have still not received the diploma. I had a very good score, but my application package was returned to me. As different staff at the Alliance francaise, just to be sure that they all give you the same answer. Here at first they said 5 months, but when I asked again someone said 6 months to a year.

m81

Star Member
Apr 7, 2012
Montréal
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney (NS)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2015
AOR Received.
09-03-2016
Med's Request
12-07-2016
Med's Done....
29-07-2016
Passport Req..
21-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-01-2017
LANDED..........
In-land
4glory said:
This is a very good observation, I'm of the opinion that TCFQ is mainly for Quebec application process i.e. the listening and oral aspects only, so why stress one self in taking the other exams that are more general and more difficult. Except for those that can't have easy access to sitting for TCFQ, I wouldn't recommend any other exam for the QSW application process.

Cheers
Exactly! At first I only took DALF because I thought TCFQ was not available here. They actually did not advertise it (but advertise all the other test), so one has to ask to know about it. But yes, I definitely recommend TCFQ.

m81

Star Member
Apr 7, 2012
Montréal
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney (NS)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2015
AOR Received.
09-03-2016
Med's Request
12-07-2016
Med's Done....
29-07-2016
Passport Req..
21-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-01-2017
LANDED..........
In-land
c82 said:
Dear Senior's

Do we need to submit Original Delf A1 and A2 result at the time of file submition???
Yes, along with application if you want points for french, you have to submit only Original DEFL/DALF result

abdul zahid

Jun 7, 2012
Hi,

please share the below details with us...please please please..

Your french score
Educ qualifications
Experience and age

My details are as below

French A1 scored low marks in listening and speaking 12 + 13
Commerce under graduate
5 years and 25 years
Applied for Quebec selection certificate on 21st Oct'11
Received Acknowledgement on 15th Dec'11
And no communication from BIQ HK since than :( :( :( :(

I scored 2 points for french at the time of application in oct 2011. Can i send original french certificate to BIQ HK.
but for scoring 2 points we must get min 16 each in listening and speaking.

Please reply....please please please :) :) :) :)

Aug 11, 2012
Hi!I just read your post and observed you said they gave you 48 points.That is one point short.Sorry,when did you apply?That you got zero in your area of training is not a problem i believe?Does your education and your work experience tally and did they use the present rules to grade you?
Regards.

spaniard

Star Member
Jul 7, 2012
abdul zahid said:
Hi,

please share the below details with us...please please please..

Your french score
Educ qualifications
Experience and age

My details are as below

French A1 scored low marks in listening and speaking 12 + 13
Commerce under graduate
5 years and 25 years
Applied for Quebec selection certificate on 21st Oct'11
Received Acknowledgement on 15th Dec'11
And no communication from BIQ HK since than :( :( :( :(

I scored 2 points for french at the time of application in oct 2011. Can i send original french certificate to BIQ HK.
but for scoring 2 points we must get min 16 each in listening and speaking.

Please reply....please please please :) :) :) :)
dear abdul zahid, tell me following and let me able to help you:-

1. you applied with delf attestation or original diploma?
2. at that time when u applied was there a policy to submit the original diploma only?

Regards,

endasil

Jul 23, 2012
Hi all,

I would like to hear from you regarding the French test during the application process for QSW. If I do not claim points for French Language, does it makes sense to proceed with the application phase and learn French meantime until the interview? I am reaching 61 points without French, and I am planning to speed up my process – proceed with applying, and learn French meantime up to the interview?

P.S. The Online tool on the official quebec immigration website also tells me that I qualify without french.

Please suggest.

Thanks

m81

Star Member
Apr 7, 2012
Montréal
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney (NS)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2015
AOR Received.
09-03-2016
Med's Request
12-07-2016
Med's Done....
29-07-2016
Passport Req..
21-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-01-2017
LANDED..........
In-land
endasil said:
Hi all,

I would like to hear from you regarding the French test during the application process for QSW. If I do not claim points for French Language, does it makes sense to proceed with the application phase and learn French meantime until the interview? I am reaching 61 points without French, and I am planning to speed up my process – proceed with applying, and learn French meantime up to the interview?

P.S. The Online tool on the official quebec immigration website also tells me that I qualify without french.

Please suggest.

Thanks
Well, it is not a bad idea at all as it has the advantage of allowing you to submit your application quickly.

Are you applying alone or with a spouse? With your score so far, you may have a chance to have your interview waived (if you have points beyond adaptability and your paperwork doesn't present anything suspicious).

If I were you I would send the application now without french score, but I would still try to do TCFQ and I would send them a score while they are processing application. This just to have a chance to have interview waived. It's guaranteed but I think it's worth trying.

endasil

Jul 23, 2012
m81 said:
Well, it is not a bad idea at all as it has the advantage of allowing you to submit your application quickly.

Are you applying alone or with a spouse? With your score so far, you may have a chance to have your interview waived (if you have points beyond adaptability and your paperwork doesn't present anything suspicious).

If I were you I would send the application now without french score, but I would still try to do TCFQ and I would send them a score while they are processing application. This just to have a chance to have interview waived. It's guaranteed but I think it's worth trying.
Thanks for reply. I am applying including my spouse and two childrens under 5 yrs old. Together with them I am getting 61 points, so I still need another 3 points upon the interview for Adaptability. Does it makes sense to submit the application without french?

Regards

xyiday

Star Member
May 31, 2012
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
endasil said:
Thanks for reply. I am applying including my spouse and two childrens under 5 yrs old. Together with them I am getting 61 points, so I still need another 3 points upon the interview for Adaptability. Does it makes sense to submit the application without french?

Regards

it does, so far i have seen 3 families got their aor without french. but i think u still need the french in the end. before interview.

c82

Star Member
Jan 23, 2012
Hi M81,

Thanks for update...please confirm that also need to submit original IELTS result at the time of Application submition.