Med's Done....
20 August 2012
Passport Req..
08-02-2013, passport reached CPP-O - 04-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-04-2013, PP received back on 18-04-2013
LANDED..........
20-04-2013
Federal application for QSW. medicals received on 31 July 2012 and medicals done today. What is the further process now? Will they ask for passport and landing fee? How to pay landing fee? Can we pay by credit card?

xse2573

Dec 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2012
Doc's Request.
July 2013
Nomination.....
March 2012
AOR Received.
June 2012
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
August 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
September 2013
hemu_vnit said:
Federal application for QSW. medicals received on 31 July 2012 and medicals done today. What is the further process now? Will they ask for passport and landing fee? How to pay landing fee? Can we pay by credit card?
For sure no one can tell....But after ECAS show Med. Recv. line, the next thing is PPR..But l have read from this forum some people get it from Days to monthssssssss...

Lets wait and see what is next!!!..By God Grace, we all shall SMILE SOON!!!

Mike1978

Aug 4, 2012
Hi XSE 2573, I am new to this forum. I am applying for Quebec.., and my consultant here in Dubai is asking me to get the copies of marksheets and degree certificate certified from issuing authority. Also birth certificate copies to be certified from issuing authority.

I am from Mumbai my wife from Chandigarh and my sons birth was in Baroda, in that case I have to go to all 3 places to get the certification done.
I think the copy says its a true copy and stamp and sign.

My 10th and 12th is from Pune, Bsc from Nagpur and MBA from Mumbai.

Do I have to go to all places to get the copies certified, or I can get certification done at one place.

Is it just the true copy stamp or something else.

Kindly help......!!!!

Mike1978

Aug 4, 2012
raistlin17phil said:
Hello Mike1978,

The instructions say that the certifications must be done by the issuing bodies, so you'll have to go to the different schools to get them certified, and not just have them notarized at one place by the notary public. If you can do this, that would be best. However, if you can't, then we are on the same situation.

I had my degrees done in different states in the US and I'm now back in the Philippines. What I plan to do is to just get those items I cannot get certified notarized. Then I am going to write a letter of explanation saying that I am no longer in that country, and I am not comfortable sending via mail my diplomas and transcripts to get them certified by the colleges because there is a chance they might get lost; they are my only copies, after all. I will indicate in the letter the addresses, direct phone numbers and emails of the Registrar's Offices of the colleges. I think they would be reasonable enough if you provide them other means that verify that you did graduate from those colleges and have received those diplomas.

Good luck to us!
Thanks m8...., lets try and learn more on this from our senior members.

xse2573

Dec 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2012
Doc's Request.
July 2013
Nomination.....
March 2012
AOR Received.
June 2012
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
August 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
September 2013
Mike1978 said:
Thanks m8...., lets try and learn more on this from our senior members.
Send me a PM.

reginaforquebec

May 20, 2012
I am worried about the next election in Quebec. Meaning new government, new rules, new regulation especially in immigration. I want to share this latest news from all of you and share your opinion because it will effect also our ongoing application in the future....

MONTREAL — Quebec separatists could win in next month’s election and form a government but still fail in their ultimate quest for the province’s independence from the rest of Canada, say analysts.
Beleaguered Quebec Premier Jean Charest on Wednesday called snap elections for Sept. 4, opening the door for the separatists’ possible return to power in Canada’s mostly French-speaking province.
The elections come against the backdrop of social unrest in Quebec, where students since February have challenged government plans to hike university fees, resulting in violent street protests and hundreds of arrests.
Alain Gagnon, who holds the Canada Research Chair in Quebec and Canadian Studies at the Universite du Quebec a Montreal (UQAM), predicted a muddy, rather than clear-cut result.
“A Liberal or Parti Quebecois minority government is the most likely outcome,” he said.
Charest, a three-term premier who is also facing a corruption scandal, has been lumbered with pressure from Labor groups and other opponents of the ruling Liberal Party who at times have joined forces with the students.
Yves Belanger, a political science professor at UQAM, suggested that the backlash against Charest could result in the separatist Parti Quebecois (PQ) winning enough seats to form a majority government.
He reckons, however, that this would require that an upstart third party, the Coalition Avenir Quebec (CAQ), which has attracted disenchanted federalists and separatists, does not siphon too much PQ support.
In Quebec’s first past the post electoral system, just a few percentage points in support can translate into 10 to 15 seats won out of a 125 total in the national assembly, and determine the election outcome.
Despite Charest’s vigorous and aggressive start to the race, touting his Liberals’ strong economic record and assailing his rivals’ platforms, Belanger believes that Liberal insiders fear the party will lose.
And the decision of several ministers in Charest’s government not to stand in the election indicates that the party is “struggling to renew itself” after nine years in power.
“I don’t think the Liberals are betting on a win, but rather are hoping to avoid being completely brushed aside,” Belanger said.
As for the cause of Quebec independence, the Parti Quebecois has vowed to move slowly, saying that if it wins the election it will seek to wrest new powers from the federal government in Ottawa.
Any failure could be used to bolster its separatist agenda. But observers do not expect a rush to a third referendum on sovereignty under a PQ banner.
Quebec twice rejected independence from the rest of Canada in referendums in 1980 and 1995, but only by a narrow margin last time.
A PQ win is necessary for holding a third referendum, but does not mean a referendum is “inevitable” under the PQ, said Gagnon.
Rather he expects to see a “public consultation” on “maximum decentralization” of powers from Ottawa to Quebec.
UQAM political philosopher Jean-Marc Piotte, however, was skeptical, noting that the separatists had failed to bolster their position for an independent Quebec since the last two kicks at the can.
According to Belanger, if the PQ returns to power, “some of its members will seek to push independence to the frontburner and for a third referendum,” but he is not certain the hardcore separatists within the party would succeed.
“Quebecers don’t want to hear any more about referendums and independence,” which PQ leader Pauline Marois understands far too well and rarely brings it up except on the sidelines of the election campaign, he said.
All three pundits said Charest timed the election shrewdly to force voters to consider the student unrest of recent months in their decision.
A majority agree with Charest on the need to raise student fees to help rein in a deficit, according to polls. So if the students return to the streets to demonstrate they risk paradoxically bolstering the Liberals.
Gagnon, Piotte and Belanger also said that the election timing allows the Liberals to avoid possible damaging revelations when a commission of inquiry on alleged corruption in the construction industry resumes hearings mid-September.

c82

Star Member
Jan 23, 2012
I have one question.....

what is priority list?IF someone who is not in the priority list then what happend??

grimreaper

Oct 24, 2010
harit79 said:

I never took TEFAQ but recently had DELF A2 and it seems easy for me.
I just took classes for DELF A1 but not for A2.
Other forum members who took the TEFAQ they can better explain their experience with the exam.
Please let me know if i can help you more on this.
Thanks Harit. I'll go for DELF A2 then.

Nuvin

Star Member
Jun 12, 2012
Hi Friends

I have apply for Quebec in 2010/june and get interview in jan 2011 in France and got my CSQ and file went to london office for Federal and after long time in July 2012 got AOR AND update my file if any? so anyone can tell me what can be next happen

Regards

c82

Star Member
Jan 23, 2012
Dear Senior's Please help

I have one question.....

what is priority list?IF someone who is not in the priority list then what happend??

4glory

Feb 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
September 2012
Mike1978 said:
How do I post a PM on this forum to a member.
You won't be able to send PM to anybody until you have made 10 or more posts on the forum. I guess it is just security feature to ensure that one is a seroius user before allowing PM access.

Cheers

sharptooth

Star Member
Feb 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
biq-hk
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i would like to know the procedure to get a international demand draft for 750 $

which bank is best in india

how to get it done, in whose favour the dd should be where it must be payable

the biq hong kong site says drawn on a canadian bank which bank ideally this should be

also in favour of ministre des finances du quebec is it ok and acceptable in place of ministre des finances du Québec
i mean the difference in e

raghav

Jun 6, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ-HK / VO-ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2011
AOR Received.
07-09-2011
Interview........
Still Waiting...
sharptooth said:
i would like to know the procedure to get a international demand draft for 750 $

which bank is best in india

how to get it done, in whose favour the dd should be where it must be payable

the biq hong kong site says drawn on a canadian bank which bank ideally this should be

also in favour of ministre des finances du quebec is it ok and acceptable in place of ministre des finances du Québec
i mean the difference in e
Most of commonly known banks in India will make it, like ICICI, HDFC, etc. They will charge you the currency exchange rate which is slightly higher than market rate and some nominal processing fee. They would also like to know from you the reason for repatriating the money out of country, which of course you have :). Also check which branch of the bank in your city deals with foreign currency. Not all branches do. I got my made from ICICI drawn on Canadian Imperial bank of commerce. Normally every bank has its tie-up with foreign banks of the respective country.

Bon chance...