Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/11/11
AOR Received.
3/07/12
Guys,

Wondering if anyone can help me with my situation. I want to send an update of my French test scores by mail (courier). What do I need to use- Numero du dossier or numero de ref.ind or both. I don't exactly know the difference between the 2. Any help is appreciated.

dhumdum

Jun 14, 2012
harit79 said:

You can take french classes from nearest AF center and sit for the exam.
There are different types of french exams available, please check the below link for more information. Click on test that you are interested. You can also find the nearest AF center by selecting country from drop down menu.
http://www.canadavisa.com/proving-french-language-ability.html
@Harit

I am an old applicant before Dec-11.
i heard that now a days an immigration officer apply new rules to old applicants..is it So?
i tens because i got low marks in A2(below 16) but A1 score is fine(84%)
What you think, what i have to do now?

kbert

Star Member
Jul 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2014
Doc's Request.
SOON
Nomination.....
BY HIS GRACE
AOR Received.
BY HIS GRACE
File Transfer...
BY HIS GRACE
Med's Request
BY HIS GRACE
Med's Done....
BY HIS GRACE
Interview........
OVER COME
Passport Req..
VERY SOON
VISA ISSUED...
BY HIS GRACE
LANDED..........
BY HIS GRACE
thanks man.....am on that

hemu_vnit

Star Member
Feb 3, 2011
montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 June 2012
AOR Received.
26 July 2012
Med's Request
31 July 2012
Med's Done....
20 August 2012
Passport Req..
08-02-2013, passport reached CPP-O - 04-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-04-2013, PP received back on 18-04-2013
LANDED..........
20-04-2013
I received my AOR for my federal application today on 26 july 2012. My application was received on 22 june 2012.

genona

Apr 29, 2011
Uae
Category........
Visa Office......
CSQ - sub to montreal FEDERAL - sub to VO ABUDhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Aug -16-2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/09/2012 App received by CIC 11/03/2013 IN PROCESS
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
march 2013
Interview........
JULY 13, 2012( csq received)
Passport Req..
nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
dec 2013
LANDED..........
soonnnn
guys, i just want to ask if it is possible to request to change your VO? i want to change it in my homecountry instead of residence country after getting the csq. the reason is it is more faster there and my contract in UAe will finish on feb next year and i dont have plan in renewing it and go back in my homecountry.

Bachar

Sep 12, 2011
dez said:
Guys,

Wondering if anyone can help me with my situation. I want to send an update of my French test scores by mail (courier). What do I need to use- Numero du dossier or numero de ref.ind or both. I don't exactly know the difference between the 2. Any help is appreciated.

You must use this form

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/dcs/A-0520-MA-dyn.pdf

to make any change to your application, and as you can see you will write down all information needed

dez

Star Member
Sep 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/11/11
AOR Received.
3/07/12
Bachar said:

You must use this form

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/dcs/A-0520-MA-dyn.pdf

to make any change to your application, and as you can see you will write down all information needed

Bachar,
Thanks a lot.

Another question to you or anyone who could be in the know. I have 15.5/25 score in the speaking section. Do you think they'll round that off to 16 and give me the points?

kbert

Star Member
Jul 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2014
Doc's Request.
SOON
Nomination.....
BY HIS GRACE
AOR Received.
BY HIS GRACE
File Transfer...
BY HIS GRACE
Med's Request
BY HIS GRACE
Med's Done....
BY HIS GRACE
Interview........
OVER COME
Passport Req..
VERY SOON
VISA ISSUED...
BY HIS GRACE
LANDED..........
BY HIS GRACE
Hi boss, how are you and hope this message meet you in good health. am kofi from Ghana, pls am planing to apply for the selection certificate pls i need more info from you...wild be glad if u can send me ur email or email through agohakofi@gmail.com

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Hey
I am also old applicant before Dec 2011.
But as i have seen most of the applicants who have gone through the interview, got the points according to new rules. So i suggest you work hard and take the exam again or go for TEFAQ.
dhumdum said:
@ Harit

I am an old applicant before Dec-11.
i heard that now a days an immigration officer apply new rules to old applicants..is it So?
i tens because i got low marks in A2(below 16) but A1 score is fine(84%)
What you think, what i have to do now?

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Hey Dez,

I am in the same situation. I have got 15.5 in Listening and more than 16 in Speaking section (A2).
But not sure they will round that off to 16.
dez said:
Bachar,
Thanks a lot.

Another question to you or anyone who could be in the know. I have 15.5/25 score in the speaking section. Do you think they'll round that off to 16 and give me the points?

Raza PK

Feb 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-13
mft25 said:
my friend it is not logic these exams for your level in French so if you got delf a2 you will get same in tcfaq by the ay why you if you have delf a2 why you want to apply for tcfaq???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]MFT thanks for your reply. Actually it happens sometimes that you pass DELF A2 but can get lower results in TCFAQ, bcs their criteria of judgement is very different. I want to go for TCFAQ because original diploma of DELF comes after 6 months, and I cant wait that long. I want to apply as soon as possible. [/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

dez

Star Member
Sep 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/11/11
AOR Received.
3/07/12
harit79 said:

Hey Dez,

I am in the same situation. I have got 15.5 in Listening and more than 16 in Speaking section (A2).
But not sure they will round that off to 16.
Harit,
Why do you think they won't round it off? The rules say between 9 and 15 and 16 and above which is kind of equivocal in this case. You've of course earned that 0.5, so are they going to arbitrarily take it away from you and give you 15? I'm just wondering. It's a bit frustrating and disheartening for me coz I got 14.5 in listening so if they don't give me B2 points in speaking, it means my B2 is useless and I lose a whole 4 points staying in B1. I've written to them for clarification but haven't got a reply. Anyway, I'll sent the results today and keep my fingers crossed they will at least give me the points for speaking.

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

I am not sure but as we are pre December 2011 applicants, we might get benefit of doubt.
That's all depend upon officer. BTW where are you standing with B1 points?
dez said:
Harit,
Why do you think they won't round it off? The rules say between 9 and 15 and 16 and above which is kind of equivocal in this case. You've of course earned that 0.5, so are they going to arbitrarily take it away from you and give you 15? I'm just wondering. It's a bit frustrating and disheartening for me coz I got 14.5 in listening so if they don't give me B2 points in speaking, it means my B2 is useless and I lose a whole 4 points staying in B1. I've written to them for clarification but haven't got a reply. Anyway, I'll sent the results today and keep my fingers crossed they will at least give me the points for speaking.

damisa

Jul 12, 2012
Hello All,

Please can someone help acalculate my points to know if we qualify for QSW.

Main Applicant

Education - Diploma in Business Management( Marketing) completed in 1 year
Age - 26yrs
Experience - Secretariat 3 years
IELTS - 6.5band
TEF (waiting for results but french is my mother tongue)

Husband

Education - Certificates
Age - 31yrs
Experience - IT (Network / System) Administrator
TEF (waiting for results but french is his mother tongue)

Child - 2yrs

Financial Ability - Yes

Thanks a lot for your help guys