Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
10/10/2013
Interview........
18/4/2013
mkshah said:
hi mft25,

congratulations to you friend for CSQ!
And wish you good luck for Federal part :)

Thanks for highlighting the french importance during interview... Pls can u share in detail about ur interview experience and what made u to think about this "speak french only" attitude of IO during the interview??
Thanks in advance for your responses.
All the Best mft25.
I agree with mkshah.

mft25, can you please give us more details about the interview?

nevillek

Apr 25, 2011
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
20-06-2013
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
05-07-2013
LANDED..........
23-08-2013
hec006 said:
Hello nevillek

As you have master degree, you are very fine to apply. You don't need to worry.
Yes but will I get 12 pts? Someone here said I will ge only 10 pts... thats unfair

kumarpk

Jul 4, 2012
Hi Guyz,

My wife has done her graduation in B.SC. Botany (with Botany as Principal Subject; Zoology & Chemistry as Secondary Subjects) from a University for a duration of 3yrs. We didn`t find any exact corresponding Area of Training from the list for Skilled Worker. Will you please let us know if that is considered and how can we relate it to the Area of Training available.

Prah

Jul 5, 2012
Hello I am prah from India I applied Quebec skilled worker visa in feb 2012 I got acknowledge ment in march 2012
My profile
Msc biotechnology from uk
Bsc biotechnology from India
Work experience 1 year six months
IELTS listening 6.5 and speaking 7
French started learning
Funds I can show please tell me when and how I have to show funds during the process
Any one please help about my points I applied before march 21 2012
I am really worrying about my points now after applying

kumarpk

Jul 4, 2012
Hi seniors please help me replying,

My wife has done her graduation in B.SC. Botany (with Botany as Principal Subject; Zoology & Chemistry as Secondary Subjects) from a University for a duration of 3yrs. We didn`t find any exact corresponding Area of Training from the list for Skilled Worker. Will you please let us know if that is considered and how can we relate it to the Area of Training available.

As of now I have 56 points and I am short of one point. If my wife get some points for area of training then I can submit the application.

waiting for your reply.

Thanks in advance :)

nevillek

Apr 25, 2011
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
20-06-2013
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
05-07-2013
LANDED..........
23-08-2013
Guys,

Isn't 'Accounting Assistant' different from an 'Accountant'? I haven't done a professional course like CPA but only a MCom with work ex as an Accounting Assistant. Now 'Accountants' fall under 'Regulated Profession/Trade', should I fill up the form which is to be filled up only by candidates who want to practice a regulated trade/profession in QC? I don't think I should but my immigration consultants won't listen because they believe my work experience falls under professional trade.

So who's right? Me or them?? What should I do??

Someone please reply to me, I need to know this urgently. My consultants think that I must fill this 'Declaration by a candidate wanting to practice a regulated trade/profession in Quebec' by me because I am from the ACCOUNTING FIELD as I have shown my AOT as 'Accounting'. I think it's only to be filled if I am a professional in the accounting field. They say that I will not get the 6 points for AOT if I don't fill up this form. Is it true???

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dont get worried until n unless it is related to your commerce field you don't have to get worried well there is a course of accountancy in M.com as i ve done MBA i ve been taught Financial reporting

homesickvn

Aug 16, 2011
For those who are MBA holders,

Many of you are frustrated because you don't know how many points you'll get for Areas of Training. I was in the same situation until I found this paragraph in the GPI-3:

"Un diplôme universitaire de cycle supérieur à celui indiqué à la Liste des domaines de formation est évalué de la même façon que s'il était de même niveau de cycle. Par exemple, un DESS en administration des affaires au Québec doit être évalué, en vertu de la liste, comme un baccalauréat en administration des affaires"

This means your MBA degree will be treated as "Administration des affaires (BACC. - 3 ans)".

So, You'll get 12 points if your degree is from Quebec/Canada/France. Otherwise you'll get 6 points.

Hope this help.

mdammalli

Oct 25, 2011
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
HK/New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2011
AOR Received.
29-12-2011
IELTS Request
I havent given any IELTS exam
VISA ISSUED...
APPLICATION REJECTED on 18/08/2015
Yes, AOT points will be awarded to your highest qualification.
In your case you will get 12+6

anupamabk said:
Will BSc + MBA be considered.
THis i hve completed frm India

anupamabk

Star Member
Dec 6, 2010
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ok... i did the online evalation
1. Question 1 : What is the highest level diploma recognized by the State that you have received? In which theres a table of comparison of Degree of other countries. In this only Master of Business Administration (IGNOU) is mentioned. Diplôme d'études universitaires 2ème - which means for 2 years.
cycle - 2 ans
So what about MBA of other universities in India.
3. Question 5 : What is the field of training related to this diploma? Business Management (DCS - 3 years) - But mine is Masters not Diploma and for 2 years.
Can anyone please help me in understanding these 2 queries.

mdammalli

Oct 25, 2011
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
HK/New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2011
AOR Received.
29-12-2011
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
Yes, obviously they cannot list all the universities offering MBA in India, they just mentioned the reference of IGNOU which provides Quebec equivalent degree. All degrees recognized by government affiliated universities are accepted except correspondent degrees.

Do not confuse with the word 'diploma'. In Quebec diploma refers to course offered by the university, diploma can be Bachelor degree or Masters degree.

Hope this can clear your doubts.

anupamabk said:
Ok... i did the online evalation
1. Question 1 : What is the highest level diploma recognized by the State that you have received? In which theres a table of comparison of Degree of other countries. In this only Master of Business Administration (IGNOU) is mentioned. Diplôme d'études universitaires 2ème - which means for 2 years.
cycle - 2 ans
So what about MBA of other universities in India.
3. Question 5 : What is the field of training related to this diploma? Business Management (DCS - 3 years) - But mine is Masters not Diploma and for 2 years.
Can anyone please help me in understanding these 2 queries.

anupamabk

Star Member
Dec 6, 2010
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dearest mdammalli.... u r a life saver.. thanks a lot for the reply...
I jst got confused bcoz only IGNOU of all universities was mentioned.
But in AOT-- 2 yr Diploma is not mentioned.

mdammalli

Oct 25, 2011
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
HK/New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2011
AOR Received.
29-12-2011
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
You are most welcome madam..

By the way this is my 100th post.. :)
anupamabk said:
Dearest mdammalli.... u r a life saver.. thanks a lot for the reply...
I jst got confused bcoz only IGNOU of all universities was mentioned.
But in AOT-- 2 yr Diploma is not mentioned.