+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

Shanks44

May 8, 2012
geethareddy said:
Hello All,

I am Geeta, we are living in USA, we applied for Quebec PR last year APR 2011. After all, we got the letter yesterday saying the below. I really do not know anything about the French, so used google translator to convert the letter in French to English. I am pasting the content below (RED) (Green)

My questions are:
Will they call us for the interview in next couple of weeks/months?
I am working as a software engineer, i am not sure what is the best way to learn French?
Will they ask us for the proof of french learning OR will they ONLY care about our proficiency and fluency in French?
What happens if i cannot answer the questions well enough in FRENCH?

Hello

They will expect you to speak fluent french during the interview. So you need to learn French as much as you can and practice a lot before you are called for the interview. The whole thing from start to finish will be conducted in French.

It was in my case.

Cheers

Shanks

Please please answer my questions.

N ref. ind: NA00XXXXX
N File: NA0000XXXX
14 June 2012
Subject: Interview selection in new york

sir,
We have reviewed your project of establishment in quebec and thank you.

To this end, we wish to inform you that you are enrolled (e) on a waiting list for a selection interview with a Councillor or a counselor Iimmigration. Of the date of your interview will be arrested, we will communicate with you again.

We wish to point out that the content of our sossiers being strictly confidential, we do not give any information by telephone on immigration applications.
Please accept, Sir, the assurances of our best wishes.

sharptooth

Star Member
Feb 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
biq-hk
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
what should be the dimensions of address labels and how to print them i mean in what format and in a professional manner

thanks.......

sharptooth

Star Member
Feb 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
biq-hk
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharptooth said:
what should be the dimensions of address labels and how to print them i mean in what format and in a professional manner

thanks.......

plz help...

sharptooth

Star Member
Feb 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
biq-hk
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
does one need to fill the authorization to share personal information form availaible in list of documents in the form titles documents in support of your application

i am not using any services of a consultant

xse2573

Dec 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2012
Doc's Request.
July 2013
Nomination.....
March 2012
AOR Received.
June 2012
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
August 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
September 2013
geethareddy said:
can any one please guess (based on your experience with this forum) about my interview date in terms of months or weeks?
Hello Based on experience you should be getting the next letter with your actual interview date within now and 2wks. And your interview should be taking place Aug/Sept.

God bles you

geethareddy

Jun 30, 2012
xse2573 said:
Hello Based on experience you should be getting the next letter with your actual interview date within now and 2wks. And your interview should be taking place Aug/Sept.

God bles you
Thank you so much xse2573.
Oh my god, I am so nervous, my husband and my self we boh are appearing for the interview. we are in Phoenix, Arizona. do we need to go to Newyork for interview? Do you have any idea?

We both got enough degrees (10+2+4+2) and we both are working as Software Engineers. to be frank, we are just started searching ways for French tutor, can some one please help with your guidance to learn french at least to convenience the interviewer. We got enough skills in terms of English.

Please help us with your valuable experience.

Thanks,
Geetha.

m81

Star Member
Apr 7, 2012
Montréal
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney (NS)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2015
AOR Received.
09-03-2016
Med's Request
12-07-2016
Med's Done....
29-07-2016
Passport Req..
21-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-01-2017
LANDED..........
In-land
With the new form of update on the page www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/applications-receipt.html I wonder if they will still update us on the number of application received.

The update on the page is not really new information from what they told us months ago. I wonder if this not a way to just keep the page like it is and not tell us the about the number of applications received month to month.

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That could be good for us, maybe they have plan to take more than 15000 ;D so they will keep taking with no info ;)

m81 said:
With the new form of update on the page www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/applications-receipt.html I wonder if they will still update us on the number of application received.

The update on the page is not really new information from what they told us months ago. I wonder if this not a way to just keep the page like it is and not tell us the about the number of applications received month to month.

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
lemans207 said:
That could be good for us, maybe they have plan to take more than 15000 ;D so they will keep taking with no info ;)
:D :D :) :) ;D ;D 8) 8) :p :p

m81

Star Member
Apr 7, 2012
Montréal
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney (NS)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2015
AOR Received.
09-03-2016
Med's Request
12-07-2016
Med's Done....
29-07-2016
Passport Req..
21-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-01-2017
LANDED..........
In-land
lemans207 said:
;D ;D Oh that would be niiiice! :eek: But I doubt they go beyond that 14,300

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
Hi guys, its time i should add something for those who are in state of shock after the news i.e. quebec program is suspended or better to say put on hold...............

I have good news for both new & old applicants like me who are waiting for the interview...I appreciate BIQ have taken deciion which they should have taken much earlier but its not tool late............... BIQ have learnt a lesson from we all know what happen to FSW applicants they had a backlog for millions of application and they ared it by repaying the fees to the applicant...BIQ is playing cautiously their cards for acce of application and immigrants.. I think itsssssssssssss a good decision..

The benefits of the decison are;
for old applicants:
like me there are thousands of applicants who have applied more than 2 years ago & still waitin for result...now our applications will be finalized and finally have CSQ before the next year.
for new applicants:
Guys i must say you should send a letter of thanks , they have saved ur precious time & money..wt would happen if u receiv this information after 1 year tht new applications r temporarily closed...dont get arrogant its a blessing in disguise.i know its difficult to digest but its a blessing..they have officially motivated u to learn french..its an opportunity grab it....

For those plz dont get to the conclusion very fast because every word we type here is important for someone...

Take care every one may ALLAH help us to reach our dreamland soon...

Raza PK

Feb 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-13
vickyRocks said:
Hi guys, its time i should add something for those who are in state of shock after the news i.e. quebec program is suspended or better to say put on hold...............

I have good news for both new & old applicants like me who are waiting for the interview...I appreciate BIQ have taken deciion which they should have taken much earlier but its not tool late............... BIQ have learnt a lesson from we all know what happen to FSW applicants they had a backlog for millions of application and they ared it by repaying the fees to the applicant...BIQ is playing cautiously their cards for acce of application and immigrants.. I think itsssssssssssss a good decision..

The benefits of the decison are;
for old applicants:
like me there are thousands of applicants who have applied more than 2 years ago & still waitin for result...now our applications will be finalized and finally have CSQ before the next year.
for new applicants:
Guys i must say you should send a letter of thanks , they have saved ur precious time & money..wt would happen if u receiv this information after 1 year tht new applications r temporarily closed...dont get arrogant its a blessing in disguise.i know its difficult to digest but its a blessing..they have officially motivated u to learn french..its an opportunity grab it....

For those plz dont get to the conclusion very fast because every word we type here is important for someone...

Take care every one may ALLAH help us to reach our dreamland soon...
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Skilled worker applications are not suspended. Only investor/enterpenure categories are suspended for the time being. They are accepting new applications for Skilled workers. Read the full paragraphs, and u will understand it. [/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have this that it will be fast,,, because they want young immigrants 8)

in this case if they are last 3 years, we will become old :p

sharptooth

Star Member
Feb 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
biq-hk
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
what should be the dimensions of address labels and how to print them ????????plz guide me on this