Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ-HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 11 2013
lemans207 said:
for damascuss BIQ its still stuck at August 2010 since months no updates there are 4000 files before me, since march/april no changes

umer these with aot 16 points are nuclear hehehe such postions.

even nurse cant apply as aot 12 because should be quebec graduate i think
AOT with 12/16 can still apply or under category 1 before --> these are priority occupations including nurses

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Only Quebec graduate I think

applicante.ph said:
AOT with 12/16 can still apply or under category 1 before --> these are priority occupations including nurses

LiNa2010

Nov 5, 2010
Croatia
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/09/2012
AOR Received.
14/11/2012
people....they are still accepting new immigrants......

Skilled workers

You can submit an immigration application as a skilled worker only if one of the following situations applies to you:

You temporarily reside in Québec as a temporary worker. You meet the eligibility conditions of the Programme de l’expérience québécoise (Temporary worker) (PEQ - Québec experience program for temporary workers) or are eligible to apply for a selection certificate under the regular program for skilled workers.
You have obtained a diploma awarded by a Québec teaching institution for studies done in Québec or you are about to obtain that diploma and you meet the eligibility conditions of the Programme de l’expérience québécoise (Québec Graduate) (PEQ - Québec experience program for Québec graduates).
You reside temporarily in Québec as a foreign student, you are eligible to apply for a selection certificate under the regular program for skilled workers and you are submitting your application in Québec.
You reside temporarily in Québec within the framework of a youth exchange program subject to an international agreement, such as a work holiday program. You are working full time in Québec, you are eligible to apply for a selection certificate under the regular program for skilled workers and you are submitting your application in Québec.

- this is group 1 and 2
You or your accompanying spouse hold a diploma awarded by a teaching institution in an area of training allowing you to get 6 (see list, in French, 38 kb), 12 or 16 points under the area of training criterion of the selection grid for skilled workers (see list, in French, 35 kb). The number of years of study required to obtain your diploma must be at least equal to the number of years required to obtain that diploma in Québec. This diploma was obtained less than five years before the date of your application. Failing that, you must have practised, on a full-time basis and for at least one year out of the five years preceding the date of your application, a profession or trade in an area related to that diploma.

You or your accompanying spouse hold a Québec diploma or a diploma treated as a Québec diploma that sanctions at least one year of full-time studies. This diploma was obtained less than five years before the date of your application. Failing that, you must have practised, on a full-time basis and for at least one year out of the five years preceding the date of your application, a profession or trade in an area related to that diploma.
You or your accompanying spouse hold an employment offer made by a Québec employer and validated by the Ministère de l’Immigration et des Communautés culturelles.
Citizenship and Immigration Canada informed you that your application for permanent residence in Canada was admissible for processing.
You reside temporarily in Québec, you were a Canadian citizen at one time and you are submitting you application in Québec.

If none of these situations applies to you, you cannot submit an application until after March 31, 2013.

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lina is write i ve posted already lol the category which is closed is only investor lol Leman lol shall i purchase a spectacles for u :D

applicante.ph

Star Member
May 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ-HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 11 2013
Umer Shahzad said:
lina is write i ve posted already lol the category which is closed is only investor lol Leman lol shall i purchase a spectacles for u :D

lol.. leman try to double check things 1st prior posting.. so u wont mislead others hehehh same with the link of new GPI!
peace :)

m81

Star Member
Apr 7, 2012
Montréal
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney (NS)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2015
AOR Received.
09-03-2016
Med's Request
12-07-2016
Med's Done....
29-07-2016
Passport Req..
21-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-01-2017
LANDED..........
In-land
LiNa2010 said:
people....they are still accepting new immigrants......
Yes, people are just panicking because of the "not accepting", but they haven't even read the paragraphs.

From their post, nothing has changed from the previous modification. Only allowing skill workers with AOT with 6, 12, 16 points...

And the Fed limit doesnt apply to QSW.

Check the Q&A with Attorney David Cohen:
http://www.cicnews.com/2012/06/question-answer-david-cohen-june-2012-061600.html

Will the temporary pause in accepting Federal Skilled Worker applications affect my application to Quebec immigration?

No, as of now the Quebec Skilled Worker program as well as other Quebec programs are still open to receiving new applications, provided the applicant is eligible to apply.

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I dont know, I dont care , I dont understant
I dont want to know , I dont want to understand
I want nothing

Just Let them call us for INTERVIEW its about 2 YEARS :'(

reginaforquebec

May 20, 2012
Hi lemans207

Please don't overcome on your emotions instead give encouragement to others, this is the only way you can help others.
Please be patient and endure yourself I know your time will come don't loose patience and be positive. Be an example to others ok.

concern fren here...>>>

reginaforquebec

May 20, 2012
mkshah said:
this is what I was afraid of....
And they have implemented it for qsw as well....

www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/applications-receipt.html
Intake of applications
Following a decision by the government published in the Gazette officielle du Québec on June 29, 2012, the Ministère de l'Immigration et des Communautés culturelles has suspended the intake of applications for a selection certificate that can be submitted by certain economic immigration candidates.

New intake rules according to immigration class

Immigration subclass
Bussinesspeople Investors
No new applications will be accepted from April 14, 2012 to March 31, 2013

Entrepreneurs and self-employed workers
No new applications will be accepted from June 30, 2012 to March 31, 2013

Skilled workers
See below to determine if you can submit an application in the Skilled worker class between April 1, 2012 and March 31, 2013.

To all QSW applicant,

No need to worry, the application still going on....lets move on..
I think this is a misunderstanding from mkshah and lemans...don't be deceive, be aware and be smart.
Its clear that the qsw application for skilled workers still going on....

to mkshah,
Please don't deceive others, before you conclude try to make information clear ok...

concer >>>>>

reginaforquebec

May 20, 2012
mkshah said:
Nope, I m not sad.
I m just surprised at the bold decisions taken by CIC and Quebec Immigration Ministry.

In fact I m happy for me and for all qsw applicants who have submitted their applications.Really, such decisions takes courage to apply and this changes will have very positive impact on those applicants who have already submitted their applications and waiting for the decision or interview.
It will also fasten the overall processing times, because they will not be having any new applications till March 31st, 2013. So they can give their full attention to applications already submitted.

Now, is the time FOR ACTION.

thanks to Gryffindorgirl, :)

Latest update:
*post is updated with details of Gryffindorgirl.

other forum members including those who got their CSQ/interview date, pls update your details too :)

With details of knivesvente & Gryffindorgirl updated in this tracker:

see knivesvente's file number is 81xxx, so from 12.2010 (aislam) to 04.2012 (knivesvente), there are 818xx-661xx = 15700 files submitted to BIQ HK during this period of 17 months, so an average of 900 files per months received by BIQ HK for this period.

Member Country Dt printed on AOR AOR/No. Dossier Interview Date/Location

Saeid l l Jan.2010 l l 07.02.2011/New Delhi
angeleye l l 21.04.2010 l l 19.09.2011/Hong Kong
vickyRocks l l 17.08.2010 l HA0000601xx l Awaiting
asw l l 26.10.2010 l l 15.03.2012/NA
quebec2011 l l 27.10.2010 l l Awaiting he got Preliminary Evaluation from BIQ for shortage of 2 points, so file processed / HK
aislam l l 07.12.2010 l HA0000661xx l Awaiting
Feb-11 l l 28.02.2011 l l Awaiting
Myhope l l 01.03.2011 l l Awaiting
applicant.wife l l 17.03.2011 l HA0000691xx l Awaiting
Thomas1987 l l 22.03.2011 l l Awaiting
Yogie l India l 25.03.2011 l HA0000693xx l Awaiting
a l l May.2011 l l Sep.2011/HK (AOT in priority)
devang3d l l 11.07.2011 l l Awaiting
fanneselga l l 28.07.2011 l l 09.02.2012/.... (AOT is in priority)
Vibez_well l l 01.08.2011 l l Awaiting
GalaxyQ l l 22.08.2011 l l Awaiting
shersta l l 22.08.2011 l l Awaiting
Kaps1706 l l 31.08.2011 l l Awaiting
varunynr l l 29.09.2011 l l Awaiting
Meemansa l l 20.10.2011 l l Awaiting
maccuet l l 22.10.2011 l l Awaiting
harit79 l India l 30.10.2011 l HA0000754xx l Awaiting
mkshah l India l 11.11.2011 l HA0000765xx l Awaiting
Brad_cin_dell l l 15.11.2011 l l Awaiting
nursegio l l 08.12.2011 l l 05.06.2012/HK (AOT is in priority)
Pony l l 15.12.2011 l l Awaiting
grimreaper l l 20.12.2011 l l Awaiting
mdammalli l l 29.12.2011 l HA0000795** l Awaiting
Gryffindorgirl | India |6.1.2012 | HA000078*** | Awaiting
jz2011quebec l l 07.01.2012 l
l Awaiting
maryr l l 26.01.2012 l l Awaiting
Freddy83 l l ---- l l ----
knivesvente l Philippines l 20.04.2012 l HA0000818xx l Put on Waiting List (AOT in priority)

To all QSW applicant,

I think this is a misunderstanding from mkshah and lemans...don't be deceive, be aware and be smart.

to mkshah,
Please don't deceive others, before you conclude try to make information clear ok...

concern >>>>>

hec006

Nov 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2011
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-09-2011
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
NA
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
NA
reginaforquebec said:
To all QSW applicant,

to mkshah,

concer >>>>>

Hello regina,

have u checked the following link?

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/applications-receipt.html

No new applications are going to be submitted for skilled workers till March 2013, unless you are in special category.

Mkshah is correct. He is not misleading any others.

LiNa2010

Nov 5, 2010
Croatia
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/09/2012
AOR Received.
14/11/2012
hec006 said:
Hello regina,

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/applications-receipt.html

No new applications are going to be submitted for skilled workers till March 2013, unless you are in special category.

read crefully....most of us will be able to apply because we all belong here:

You or your accompanying spouse hold a diploma awarded by a teaching institution in an area of training allowing you to get 6 (see list, in French, 38 kb), 12 or 16 points under the area of training criterion of the selection grid for skilled workers (see list, in French, 35 kb). The number of years of study required to obtain your diploma must be at least equal to the number of years required to obtain that diploma in Québec. This diploma was obtained less than five years before the date of your application. Failing that, you must have practised, on a full-time basis and for at least one year out of the five years preceding the date of your application, a profession or trade in an area related to that diploma.

this is the same decision made on March 21

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hehehe ;D

something going on, as they told you read well new rules and news.... :-*

Its easy for CIC to do to us as they done to applications before 2008 & they will return applications fees.

Second it wasnt me & mhshah who posted these info, someone posted and we were discussing, again read well

reginaforquebec said:
Hi lemans207

Please don't overcome on your emotions instead give encouragement to others, this is the only way you can help others.
Please be patient and endure yourself I know your time will come don't loose patience and be positive. Be an example to others ok.

concern fren here...>>>

reginaforquebec

May 20, 2012
LiNa2010 said:
read crefully....most of us will be able to apply because we all belong here:

this is the same decision made on March 21
Hi lina you are absolutely correct, this is our evidence, also primary school student can understand this....so cheer up qsw applicant...

reginaforquebec

May 20, 2012
hec006 said:
Hello regina,

Hi hec006 please refer to Lina2010 comment...tnk u....