Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/official-immigration-application/processing-times-table.html
This is link for processing times of CSQ stage applications for QSW.

it seems that the processing times are freezed for eternity.. ;) :D
Strange thing is that today is 28th-June-2012 and this page is not updated after 11th-May-2012. Almost 7 weeks time period is spent without any update in processing times. :eek:

Does anyone has any news/idea about what is going on with QSW??? :eek: :(

Since new rules, new applications flow has reduced compared to previous times: so, they can have speedy processing for earlier applications.
But here we are facing a stagnation from their side.
Dont know what is happening with QSW??? :( :(

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey everyone try this

http://www.francais.ccip.fr/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/moduleco/co/Q51_60_exemple.html

exactly the same, I done the exam. by the way its easy but you hear once :'(

aslo I found these photos not easy, they keep talking, they mean its A1 level but actually I made mistakes for sure

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They are working on my application,thats why :p

They are updating,
check the french edition you find 29/5 2012
check spanish/espanol edtion its updated 15/6/2012

usually every 29 they update but the english edition updated on 29/3 by mistake they put Gulf/middle east applicants october 2010

on 11/4 or 11/5 they changed it to august 2010 ... ;D

mkshah said:
www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/official-immigration-application/processing-times-table.html
This is link for processing times of CSQ stage applications for QSW.

it seems that the processing times are freezed for eternity.. ;) :D
Strange thing is that today is 28th-June-2012 and this page is not updated after 11th-May-2012. Almost 7 weeks time period is spent without any update in processing times. :eek:

Does anyone has any news/idea about what is going on with QSW??? :eek: :(

Since new rules, new applications flow has reduced compared to previous times: so, they can have speedy processing for earlier applications.
But here we are facing a stagnation from their side.
Dont know what is happening with QSW??? :( :(

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
lemans207 said:
hi mates

this is exactly the exam orarl TEFAQ sample, but I found it after I done my exam.

http://www.francais.ccip.fr/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/moduleco/co/Q51_60_exemple.html
Thast was last month exam
thank you so much my friend for posting this info.
+1 for you. :)

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Thanks Lemans.
Greatly appreciate your help for posting the link.
lemans207 said:
Hey everyone try this

exactly the same, I done the exam. by the way its easy but you hear once :'(

aslo I found these photos not easy, they keep talking, they mean its A1 level but actually I made mistakes for sure

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
umer did you register for TCF Quebec?

Anyone will do the exam soon?

I want to get B2/B1 since TCF easier

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lemans207 said:
umer did you register for TCF Quebec?

Anyone will do the exam soon?

I want to get B2/B1 since TCF easier
yes ! i have got register to the exam the exam will be on 24 august but its in pakistan Lahore lol if you can come to lahore then you are more then welcome

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Here will be on september ;D seems same dates every where

Umer Shahzad said:
yes ! i have got register to the exam the exam will be on 24 august but its in pakistan Lahore lol if you can come to lahore then you are more then welcome

4glory

Feb 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
September 2012
liberwoman said:
HeLlo guys. Just to share the news. - passed my interview yesterday at biq paris. It was very easy and the interviewer told me he was so impressed by my organisation skills, my knowledge and the fact that i spoke both french and english. He told me i scored full mark on french, english and adaptability. I will put a resume of my interview.
Thanks to all members. Although i never asked any questions, i read this forum everyday, look at answers and go with my own gut, opinions and research. So now - am getting ready for the visa process
Congrats on your CSQ, that was pretty fast, it took you about 9 months to get it. Here is wishing you all the very best with the Federal process.

Cheers

sharptooth

Star Member
Feb 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
biq-hk
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
the photocopies requested to apply for quebec like certified, sworn or simple ptocopies do they need to be coloured or simple black and white photocopis

jain.payal82

May 26, 2012
HI ALl,
The
http://www2.publicationsduquebec.gouv.qc.ca/dynamicSearch/telecharge.php?type=7&file=GPI-3-1.pdf is now up and says we get 9 points if we have experience greater than 4 years.

Please visit the page and let us discuss the new pont system.
Thoes who have sound knowledge of french please traslate it for other Forum members as well.

sharptooth

Star Member
Feb 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
biq-hk
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey paal this is not the updated gpi they have by mistake upload an old gpi plz see the bottom of every page misa a jour mai 2008 this is 2012 lol!

also in this old gpi even toefl is being accepted which is no longer accepted currently

sharptooth

Star Member
Feb 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
biq-hk
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharptooth said:
the photocopies requested to apply for quebec like certified, sworn or simple ptocopies do they need to be coloured or simple black and white photocopis

hey plz somone help me