I havent given any IELTS exam
VISA ISSUED...
APPLICATION REJECTED on 18/08/2015
TJ CAN said:
Friends please advice whether I can send my application with following points,

1 18 to 35 years of age (28 Y) 16
2 Master's Degree 12
3 Experience-48 months and over (8 years) 8
4 Area of Training- (8 years exp in Finance) 6 (NO POINTS HERE, YOUR DEGREE IS MORE THAN 5 YR OLD
5 English Proficiency (List 3+Speak2) 5
6 For each child 12 years of age or younger (6 months old child) 4
7 Spouse 18 to 35 years of age (28 Y) 3
8 French Proficiency DELF A1 1
9 Financial self sufficiency (Cutoff score =1) 1 Total 56 I have done DELF A1 and there is a problem of my results. They have given only 9 points for my speaking and
that must be wrong. I have informed to Alliance about this and waiting for there feedback.
If they didn't change my results, can I send my application with this points?

YOU GOT 50 POINTS ONLY AS OF NOW. TRY TO GET ANOTHER 7 POINTS AND THEN APPLY

bullrules

Star Member
May 22, 2012
Umer Shahzad said:
can you please elborate your total number of years of education and can please tell us from where u ve got ur degree
Hi Umer,

My total years of education is 18 years and i got my Masters degree in India
My wife total years of education is 17 years and she got her master degree in India only

Thanks in advance

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bullrules said:
Can you please evaluate my chances of Quebec ?

My Details:
Education: MCA (Master of computer applications) in 2012 = 12
Work exp: 10 Years as software professional =6
French Language: None
IELTS: listening: 7 and speaking: 7 =5

My wife's details:
Education: MSC Computers in 2006 (Masters of science) + BCA (Bechelors in computer science) =3
Work experience: 3 years as software professional
French Language: None
IELTS: None

Children: 1 (20 months old) =4

total points =12+6+16+5+8+1+3+3+4= 58 points at the moment try to clear A1 level of french or A2 then apply i think so you ll get exemption of interview mate.

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A news for every one apply for Quebec immigration not to waste there time to give DELF exam because DELF Is complicated and its held twice in a n year Better option will be TCF quebec. I have sent an email to CIEP and they gave me this reply i am pasting here for you guys

No, they do not accept the provisional result attestation.

Frantz Sidi Ami
Chargé de programmes TCF
Département évaluation et certifications

Centre international d'études pédagogiques
1, avenue Léon Journault - F - 92318 Sèvres cedex
Téléphone : + 33(0)1 45 07 60 28

sidi-ami@ciep.fr
www.ciep.fr

bullrules

Star Member
May 22, 2012
Thanks Umer. I will try to complete the exam A1 or A2. Can you tell me how complicated it will be to clear these tests ? How much time does it require to prepare ? How many points will i get if i clear A1 or A2 ?

Can you please let me know where can i get the details regarding french exam ?

Thanks

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bullrules said:
Thanks Umer. I will try to complete the exam A1 or A2. Can you tell me how complicated it will be to clear these tests ? How much time does it require to prepare ? How many points will i get if i clear A1 or A2 ?

Can you please let me know where can i get the details regarding french exam ?

Thanks
well for french i will recommend you to take class from Alliance francis it should be in india & A1 and A2 is basic french B1 is bit complicated. it depends upon you how motivated you are and how much you work hard to learn french. There are different test available for french like DELF, DALF, TCF,TEFAQ,TCF for quebec. Most of the people from asia they do DELF cos speaking exam is bit easy but the problematic thing is that result comes after 6 months which is alot of time and you know there is annual cap of applications for Quebec so if you are in a rush then prepare for TCF Quebec its easy mate anything else you want to know you can ask me and hope so that helps

judy_colsius

Star Member
Jul 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
First Buffalo, then CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 14, 2012
Doc's Request.
March 28, 2012
Nomination.....
December 21, 2012
Med's Request
May 09, 2012
Med's Done....
May 21, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
May 06, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 22, 2013(lawyer received my PP)
Got my request for medicals on 9 May, got done with medicals yesterday. The DMP will be sending it out in a week. Any idea of how much more to go before the PR. The VO is New Delhi.

j.c.

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear friends,

I am not negative... each one has right to look for nice life new place to live.

but to study french from zero to apply, where is the logic? if you doesnt meet requirements to Federal wait some time, they will ask for more professions,

when they dont ask for our profession in Federal that means no jobs for us. So, if you plan to move to quebec then to Federal you will struggle to get job

you will actually be in trouble, your not able to learn french to get job in quebec and no jobs for the profession in Federal.

we immigrate for better life good job but not to be in troubles, some might be sad of what I wrote, but thats the truth ;D

vibez_well

Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ, HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Jul 2011
you're kind of right lemans207, but i think this is something like falling in love !! you're so smitten by the person :eek: that you defy everything and hope for teh best and just go ahead. sometimes you make it or the relationship goes kaput :-\

similarly here, there are so many risks. married folks with kids starting their lives from scratch is scary dangerous ! but people do it. its that allure of a better life. sometimes like chasing a mirage or something... ;D .. some of us are gonna end up doing survival jobs you never imagine doing in your home country. maybe for ages !! but i just hope we're happy doing whatever we do and never regret this decision. cheers to all of us !

lemans207 said:
Dear friends,
I am not negative... each one has right to look for nice life new place to live.
but to study french from zero to apply, where is the logic? if you doesnt meet requirements to Federal wait some time, they will ask for more professions,
when they dont ask for our profession in Federal that means no jobs for us. So, if you plan to move to quebec then to Federal you will struggle to get job
you will actually be in trouble, your not able to learn french to get job in quebec and no jobs for the profession in Federal.
we immigrate for better life good job but not to be in troubles, some might be sad of what I wrote, but thats the truth ;D

shan123

May 21, 2012
I am planning to apply for canada immigration (Quebec) in next two weeks. I have few doubts in my mind, hope you can help me with this . Here are our details...

MYSELF :28YRS
STUDIES :ENGINEERING (B.Tech C.Sc) 4yrs form India
M.S (IT) from (USA) 2yrs, completed in 2008
Work Experience: 5yrs+ in the same field (USA)
ILETS : NO
FRENCH: NO
Job offer form Quebec : no
SPOUSE: 27YRS
STUDIES: M.B.B.S from India (4.5yrs) and 1yr internship.(completed in 2011).
CHILDREN:2 ( 3yrs and 2yrs) U.S CITIZENS
Work experience of my spouse : none
ILETS AND FRENCH : NO
Relatives in Quebec : none
Finance : good
Area of training: ??? how to calculate points for this?

1) Do we qualify for applying Quebec immigration under skilled worker?
2) Which Group we come under?? GP 1 or 2 or 3??
3) How much time it takes for the processing?
4) We are going to apply from USA (Temporary residence) Will it matter??
5) Do we need to give ILETS as I have been working in USA almost 6yrs??
6)Do we need to give french proficiency tests??
7)what are chances of my wife getting into medical residency/ practice there?

Thank you.:)

Moon gul

May 22, 2012
Hi, Can anyone in this forum help me about french language test in Pakistan (karachi). I have found out that DELF test is conducted only twice a year and takes nearly around 3-4 months for result announcement. Its not working for me. I have just started to prepare for the test from afkarachi and i dont think i will be able to pass the 25th june test. Where in pakistan can i take TCF for quebec test and how often it is conducted ? Can anyone help me which test should i take TEF, TCF, DELF and where it is conducted.? I want to apply for CSQ before 23rd of march 2013 before the policy changes again for my profession that is Chemistry.

4glory

Feb 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
September 2012
judy_colsius said:
Got my request for medicals on 9 May, got done with medicals yesterday. The DMP will be sending it out in a week. Any idea of how much more to go before the PR. The VO is New Delhi.

j.c.
Congrats on your MR.
I'm currently awaiting my MR too, how did you receive your MR, is it by email, post mail or courier, if not by email, what sent date was indicated in the MR.

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
vibez_well said:
you're kind of right lemans207, but i think this is something like falling in love !! you're so smitten by the person :eek: that you defy everything and hope for teh best and just go ahead. sometimes you make it or the relationship goes kaput :-\

similarly here, there are so many risks. married folks with kids starting their lives from scratch is scary dangerous ! but people do it. its that allure of a better life. sometimes like chasing a mirage or something... ;D .. some of us are gonna end up doing survival jobs you never imagine doing in your home country. maybe for ages !! but i just hope we're happy doing whatever we do and never regret this decision. cheers to all of us !
Yes, It is more alluring than marriage or girlfriend/boyfriend ;)

You will agree with me that it holds true in case of love & marriage too ;) that if one plans well, his chances of having a happy, fulfilling life increases.

And If anyone plan in a better way before coming to CANADA, then surely he will be successful in getting a good decent job, a good accomodation and a happy, satisfied life.

Before coming to CANDA, One must check for all options of job & education he can do in CANADA. Especially, for quebec, FRENCH is the key to success. Also networking with various people, with job consulting agencies will help an individual to settle fast.