+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

Quebec_app

Jun 17, 2011
I received my CSQ in March and sent my Federal application to the London office in April. Is the processing time of 10 months on the website realistic? How long does it usually take for the medical?

kimi_kaur

Sep 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-SEP-2011
AOR Received.
30-OCT-2011
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
u r right coolguy001,
we all are waiting for that fruitful season to come.nd thanx for posting this pic to keep us energetic.... :)

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
mkshah said:
hi javeedislam,
It does not have any info about updation of language proficiency results at the later date, even if language test results are attached with initial application.
Neither your email also specifies this point clearly.

Still, we have not got any clarity about whether updation of language proficiency results at the later date will give higher points to applicant or not. :(

This reply from them tells only about the rule of mandatory submission of language certificates. :(
hi Javed, MKShah and other seniors,

Is there any information about which rule will be applied on applicants before and after under rule December 2011 for french language. Secondly, Are they updating the applicant status relating to improvement in French competency. Because from the internet i realize that or yo u can say i have a feeling that BIQ does not update your level of French even if you have provided them differnt level completion certificates. and one more thing which i came across i inquire from BIQ about the french point allocation rule and they did not answered it and gave me the website address to look for it. Because if they do, than why are so many members getting rejection despite they have put their utmost efforts in learning and improving their skills.

please share comments it will help us to save time and money...

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The number of years of study required to obtain your diploma must be at least equal to the number of years required to obtain that diploma in Québec (for every one applying for quebec remember)

francaise

Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
coolguy001 said:

Have patience in life. Everybody will get success in their life.

All fruits do not ripen in one season.--Laurie Junot

just enjoy the beat of dhol. Cheers.
Cheers :)

sango

Apr 13, 2011
Cameroon
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30/05/2016 Montréal, and became PR
Bajan4Quebec said:
1. Be smart, avoid the ink and fill it out on your computer. The linked pdf is fillable: just save it somewhere on your computer and fill it out by opening it from there (don't fill it out in your browser).

2.The form itself is very straightforward. Be realistic about your language skills. It might bite you later on if you overestimate your knowledge of either languages (if you have to go to an interview). Underestimating is also not recommended, as you might end up needlessly at an interview. To access your language ability use this link http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/french-language/Grille-autoevaluation-en.pdf

3. I also advise you strongly to evaluate your chances at http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/epi.html

The result is instant and free, you must bear in mind it is an estimate and the decision does not mean your application will be accepted. The same goes for the score forum members may give you in evaluating your credentials.

4.If, your assessment is positive gather all supporting documents and attach all the required forms and documents.

5.Be sure to sign the Contrat relatif a la capacite financiere (self financing), as it's an important piece of paper.

6.Attach payment. I paid by credit card, it allowed me to see when they started processing my file (this is when they charge the card. I used VISA debit card as payment method. My banker just informed us that these cards will be replaced in by Mid May 2012. Definitely this new card will carry new details, Number, expiry date. Can I wait and send another payment form with new details and attach an explanatory note as soon as the card is issued? Will this be a problem?
7.Be sure to have certified copies of everything that's not an original and translated versions of documents that are not in French or English.

8.In principle, if you have doubts about the completeness of your application, contact Immigration Quebec. There are many ways: in person, phone, email, fax, snail mail.

9.Send your application with a traceable service (fed ex, dhl, or another traceable courier) so that you know it arrived safely. Make photocopies of everything you send.

mdammalli

Oct 25, 2011
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
HK/New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2011
AOR Received.
29-12-2011
IELTS Request
I havent given any IELTS exam
VISA ISSUED...
APPLICATION REJECTED on 18/08/2015
http://van.worldjournal.com/view/full_van/18350142/article-%E5%8A%A0%E5%9C%8B%E7%A7%BB%E6%B0%91%E7%A9%8D%E6%A1%88%E4%BD%9C%E5%BB%A2-%E7%94%B3%E8%AB%8B%E4%BA%BA%E4%B8%B2%E8%81%AF%E6%8E%A7%E4%BE%B5%E6%AC%8A?instance=bcnews

http://www.linkedin.com/groups/World-Protest-Day-will-be-112681.S.110686544?view=&gid=112681&type=member&item=110686544&trk=eml-anet_dig-b_nd-pst_ttle-cn

'World Protest Day' will be observed in India, Pakistan, UK and other parts of the world on end of this month against legislating away the immigration applications backlog of pre Feb 2008 applicants

Xhanim

Apr 23, 2012
Xhanim said:
By the way, I have a friend who is about to send his file with me, but he has gathered 50 points in total (just one over the minimum required) with B1 in both french competences, what would you recommend to him so he could get more points after sending the file? he is going to try for a B2 delf exam and he has not been in quebec before or gotten a job offer.
If there anyone who can help me over with this? I just wanna know if going to quebec to study about three months (I don't know, french?) would be worth it or if there are people who have obtained several points doing this.

Thanks.

joidiple

Oct 19, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bachar said:
Hello everybody,
I am really sad for our friends here got rejected and the reason , points are not enough
I was thinking, what's the reason ?
is it true that till now we "as a members of this forum" can not tell in good accuracy how many point may any member get?
isn't clear how to know before if the file good enough to reach interview stage?

if we really don't know we have to make research to help each other here, and for all members who are thinking to apply , please spend more time reading and asking seniors here before you send your file, its not an easy Decision to make
at the receipt and time of opening one's file, will they(BIQ VO) not partially compute your initial score? so that you will know once and for all that you lack points, unlike what happened to some members of this forum that they were only informed after more than one year of stressful waiting. Must they do the preliminary evaluation at the time they open one's file?

vibez_well

Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ, HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Jul 2011
hi, to increase his points, maybe he can wait till he gets thru with his B2 and then apply. but then there will be a risk of the quota filling up etc .

going to quebec to study for 3 months... is a problem. if you're from a visa-required country, then you have to apply for a student permit. such short term visa requests dont get approved is what i heard. your intention to return to your home country will be questioned leading to a visa refusal. next question will be - arent there enough french teaching institutions in your country ?

tricky !

Xhanim said:
By the way, I have a friend who is about to send his file with me, but he has gathered 50 points in total (just one over the minimum required) with B1 in both french competences, what would you recommend to him so he could get more points after sending the file? he is going to try for a B2 delf exam and he has not been in quebec before or gotten a job offer.

If there anyone who can help me over with this? I just wanna know if going to quebec to study about three months (I don't know, french?) would be worth it or if there are people who have obtained several points doing this.

Thanks.

geribubaboy

May 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
[move][color=green]Rome[/color][/move]
NOC Code......
[move][color=purple]4021[/color][/move]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[move][color=blue]03.12.2010[/color][/move]
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
[move][color=green]17.12.2010[/color][/move]
Med's Request
[move][color=green]***02. 2012***[/color][/move]
Med's Done....
[move][color=green]***03.2012***[/color][/move]
Passport Req..
[move][color=green]***04. 2012[/color][move]
VISA ISSUED...
[move][color=green] May 2012[/color][/move]
LANDED..........
[move][b][color=red]June 2012[/color][/b][/move]
egrace62 said:
Hey Geribubaboy,
aw u doing, i saw ur time line that u av gotten MR....... whao congrats..... yeah i know it might b a stale news, but it is a fresh news for me.... very happyf for you at last u can see d light at the end of the tunnel.....
keep it up sis
Cheers
Hello egrace bro,

Thanks for your congrats. Yes there is more light at the end of the tunel now ---- WE GOT OUR PPR LAST WEEK ALSO.----

Thanks for your support and I also hope you are doing well with your settlement and work already.

@ OsamaR ----You can update my PPR in your timelines dokument PPR - end of April 2012.

angeleye

Nov 29, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2010
Nomination.....
CSQ Received: 19-09-2011
LANDED..........
23-05-2012
geribubaboy said:
Hello egrace bro,

Thanks for your congrats. Yes there is more light at the end of the tunel now ---- WE GOT OUR PPR LAST WEEK ALSO.----

Thanks for your support and I also hope you are doing well with your settlement and work already.

@ OsamaR ----You can update my PPR in your timelines dokument PPR - end of April 2012.

congratulationssss geri :)