Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
One can
xse2573 said:
YES you can!!!
No you can not, if you have applied for ur CSQ as a single applicant than u can not marry before getting ur PR. If you get married before landing than i must say ur CSQ will not be valid. You have to inform ur quebec immigration so that ur points can be recalculated and issue CSQ for ur Spouse as ur civil status is changed.

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
javeedislam said:
Dear Vickyrocks,

Same for is use with another form "A-0525-AA" with duly sign by you and your consultant.
Thanks JAVEED can u share the link from where i can download this "A-0525-AA" form..i can not find it..

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am confused please help me with this issue
MK Shah, Javeed bhai all other seniors

this is the new rule
For each job declared in the Application for Selection Certificate:
• Work certificate or attestation
Each work certificate or attestation must contain the following elements:
– The exact period of your employment at the company
– The number of hours worked per week
– The positions that you have held and the period during which you held each
position
– The principal tasks and duties of each position
– The signature of your immediate supervisor or the company's personnel
representative along with his name written in block letters
– The date of the signature
• Work booklet
To certify the legality of your work experience:
• Proof of your social security contributions or proof of exemption from payment of
social security premiums
If you cannot provide proof of social security contributions or proof of exemption
from payment of social security premiums, you must provide proof of payment of
income tax.
For your present job:
• Your last three pay slip

i have a work experience but my salary was below the level of tax ! and i was not register to the taxation department neither SSC i have to show tax return of my previous employer ? or not or current tax return will be perfectly fine ? i dont have to attach the previous

Please help me

hokaito

Jan 25, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
1123 / 4163 / 0124
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi!

Found a link which might be of help to all those *silent spectators* and *confused* members waiting to get their eduction credentials assessed - http://education.cicic.ca/app/profile/?cid=2

I repeat - this link might help. If it does not, get in touch with your consultant or email it to your respective BIQs.

Regards,

Hokaito... 8)

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Umer Shahzad said:
I am confused please help me with this issue
MK Shah, Javeed bhai all other seniors

this is the new rule
For each job declared in the Application for Selection Certificate:
• Work certificate or attestation
Each work certificate or attestation must contain the following elements:
– The exact period of your employment at the company
– The number of hours worked per week
– The positions that you have held and the period during which you held each
position
– The principal tasks and duties of each position
– The signature of your immediate supervisor or the company's personnel
representative along with his name written in block letters
– The date of the signature
• Work booklet
To certify the legality of your work experience:
• Proof of your social security contributions or proof of exemption from payment of
social security premiums
If you cannot provide proof of social security contributions or proof of exemption
from payment of social security premiums, you must provide proof of payment of
income tax.
For your present job:
• Your last three pay slip

i have a work experience but my salary was below the level of tax ! and i was not register to the taxation department neither SSC i have to show tax return of my previous employer ? or not or current tax return will be perfectly fine ? i dont have to attach the previous

Please help me
@umer in which year you received ur AOR..

xse2573

Dec 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2012
Doc's Request.
July 2013
Nomination.....
March 2012
AOR Received.
June 2012
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
August 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
September 2013
vickyRocks said:
One can
No you can not, if you have applied for ur CSQ as a single applicant than u can not marry before getting ur PR. If you get married before landing than i must say ur CSQ will not be valid. You have to inform ur quebec immigration so that ur points can be recalculated and issue CSQ for ur Spouse as ur civil status is changed.
Hello vickyRocks

Please be well inform that you can marry at anytime during your processes...the only bad effect is that, it slow down your processing speed. That is why in all documentation they will give you during the different stage they always state it categorically things like "Marriage, Birth of a new child etc"...If you marry after the CSQ a new point calculations will be use for you...if you marry before the CSQ stage, your file will be updates and a new calculation will be carried out for you. And if you married before the PR, you have to update your file from CSQ to PR stage and a new CSQ will be issue after re-calculations and if you dont meet the new recalculated threshold cut-off after marriage, you will have to make up for the points if you are still interested in immigrating

...Thanks

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Umer Shahzad said:
i havent filed my application yet i am in Group 1
If it is the case than u have to submit all the documents as per the new rule including salary and tax. Is it possible for you to get a salary certificate from ur employer that ur salary was non taxable and was exempted from Tax, i think it can help u alot for the query. For the current i think u have the required documents.??

Do tell me do you have ur TAX number and certificate of TAX issued by FBR.

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vickyRocks said:
If it is the case than u have to submit all the documents as per the new rule including salary and tax. Is it possible for you to get a salary certificate from ur employer that ur salary was non taxable and was exempted from Tax, i think it can help u alot for the query. For the current i think u have the required documents.??

Do tell me do you have ur TAX number and certificate of TAX issued by FBR.

well for my current employement i do have tax number and tax certificated issued by FBR for previous i don't have cos my salary was only 10000 PKR/rs which doesnt come under taxable limit :(

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
xse2573 said:
Hello vickyRocks

Please be well inform that you can marry at anytime during your processes...the only bad effect is that, it slow down your processing speed. That is why in all documentation they will give you during the different stage they always state it categorically things like "Marriage, Birth of a new child etc"...If you marry after the CSQ a new point calculations will be use for you...if you marry before the CSQ stage, your file will be updates and a new calculation will be carried out for you. And if you married before the PR, you have to update your file from CSQ to PR stage and a new CSQ will be issue after re-calculations and if you dont meet the new recalculated threshold cut-off after marriage, you will have to make up for the points if you are still interested in immigrating

...Thanks
xse2573, u can find some detalils over here about to get married after getting Visa the http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t69195.0.html

whereas i have read on the forum that the whole process jeopardize and tons of time is lost u get married before ur PR, the points will recalculated for both of u...I would search for it and share with u later.. seniors plz comment if iam wrong. thanks

javeedislam

Feb 6, 2012
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
U112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2010
Doc's Request.
16 May 2014 updated on 03 Aug 2014
Nomination.....
Not yet
AOR Received.
26-04-2011
IELTS Request
03 August 2014 as well as TCFQ
File Transfer...
soon INSHALLAH
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
soon by the Grace of Allah, Inshallah
vickyRocks said:
Thanks JAVEED can u share the link from where i can download this "A-0525-AA" form..i can not find it..
Dear VickyRocks,

Here is the link you can download it from
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/forms/search-title/power-attorney-represent.html

c82

Star Member
Jan 23, 2012
I dont understand,

Why they haven't mentioned the number of applicatoin received or still not a single application received.

anybody can suggest.

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
javeedislam said:
Dear VickyRocks,

Here is the link you can download it from
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/forms/search-title/power-attorney-represent.html
Thanks JAVEED...Now i got it..