Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Jun 2012
Doc's Request.
sent
IELTS Request
sent
nursegio said:
Salut OsamaR! :) i will hve my interview on June 5 in HK this year :)
Dear nursegio,

Did u submit any language test (English / French) result while submitting the application ?

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
But these processing times do not include the months that it takes for the file to reach the visa office. Under the new system, First, the file is sent to CIO in Sydney which checks the completeness of application and issues AOR. Only after tht the file is forwarded to the visa office. Based on the members timelines, it may take 4-8 months before the file reaches the visa office. Thus, the official processing times on the CIC website should be adjusted by a few months upwards.

mkshah said:
Friends, Here I am sharing with you the processing times for Federal PR application, once CSQ is issued.

Link:http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/skilled-que.asp

VO taking shortest time: New Delhi - India & Port-au-Prince - Haiti : Processing Time: 6 months reason may be lesser number of qsw applicants from this VO
VO taking longest time: Bogota - Colombia: 31 months, Dakar - Senegal, Processing Time: 29 months followed by Damascus - Syria , Processing time: 23 months & Abu Dhabi - UAE: 22 Months & Rome-Italy: 22 months reason may be higher number of qsw applicants from this VO

Processing times for Quebec skilled worker applications processed by visa offices outside Canada
The tables below indicate application processing times at Canadian visa offices outside Canada. The times are based on how long it took to process 80 percent of all cases between January 1, 2011, and December 31, 2011. Processing times are subject to change.

These processing times only apply to the federal part of the processing (at the visa office) once we have received the complete application. It does not include the time it takes for the province of Quebec to process the Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ).

•Africa and Middle East
•Asia and Pacific
•Europe
•Americas
Last quarterly update: January 23, 2012

Africa and Middle East
Visa Office Processing Times IN MONTHS(based on a complete application package)
Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates 22
Accra - Ghana 12
Cairo - Egypt 15
Dakar - Senegal 29
Damascus - Syria 23
Nairobi - Kenya 19
Pretoria - South Africa -
Rabat - Morocco 17
Tel Aviv - Israel 9

Asia and Pacific
Visa Office Processing Times IN MONTHS
(based on a complete application package)
Beijing - China 12
Colombo - Sri Lanka -
Hong Kong - China 12
Islamabad - Pakistan -
Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia -
Manila - Philippines -
New Delhi - India 6
Seoul - South Korea -
Singapore - Singapore 12
Sydney - Australia 8
Tokyo - Japan 9

Europe
Visa Office Processing Times IN MONTHS
Ankara - Turkey 20
Berlin - Germany 17
Bucharest - Romania 10
Kiev - Ukraine 17
London - United Kingdom 10
Moscow - Russia 17
Paris - France 12
Rome - Italy 22
Vienna - Austria 12
Warsaw - Poland 8

Americas Visa Office Processing Times IN MONTHS
Bogota - Colombia 31
Buenos Aires - Argentina 10
Buffalo – United States 14
Caracas - Venezuela 12
Guatemala City - Guatemala 7
Havana - Cuba 7
Kingston – Jamaica -
Lima - Peru 7
Mexico City - Mexico 10
Port-au-Prince - Haiti 6
Port of Spain - Trinidad and Tobago -
Santiago - Chile -
Santo Domingo - Dominican Republic 12
Sao Paulo - Brazil 16

Notes

•You can view your application status online.
•If it has been longer than the time shown above since you applied and your visa office has not contacted you, you may wish to contact the visa office that is processing your application by e-mail, letter or fax. The Call Centre does not have information about applications processed outside Canada.
•(-) indicates that not enough data are available. Processing times are shown only where an office has finalized 10 or more cases in the past 12 months.

knivesvente

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mkshah said:
hi knivesvente,
pls refere to this document for finding exact points related to both of your degrees...
there are 2 bachelors degree of nursing. one with 3 years study, and the other with 4 years study :)

http://www2.publicationsduquebec.gouv.qc.ca/dynamicSearch/telecharge.php?type=7&file=GPI_3_1_PHILIPPINES.pdf
Thank you Mkshah, I pursued Bachelor of Science in Nursing on 4 years and my Master of Arts in Nursing is a 2 and half year but the TOR and Diploma wasn't released to me yet just certification.

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
knivesvente said:
Thank you Mkshah, I pursued Bachelor of Science in Nursing on 4 years so, you will get pts as per this degree, is it 10 pts in the table I referred to u? and my Master of Arts in Nursing is a 2 and half year but the TOR and Diploma wasn't released to me yet just certification. you must attach certified true copy/notarized copy of this certificate and also attach a covering letter mentioning that you will update them with the TOR and Diploma, as soon as it is issued to you.

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Hi MkShah,
if we have these docs we don't have to attach the tax papers?
because most of the people from sub-content they don't have high pay range so that they can deduct the tax.These docs are enough to satisfy the entry clearance officer

regards
Umer

4glory

Feb 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
September 2012
Katayoon said:
But these processing times do not include the months that it takes for the file to reach the visa office. Under the new system, First, the file is sent to CIO in Sydney which checks the completeness of application and issues AOR. Only after tht the file is forwarded to the visa office. Based on the members timelines, it may take 4-8 months before the file reaches the visa office. Thus, the official processing times on the CIC website should be adjusted by a few months upwards.
Quite true, but most people send their files to the VO via courrier, I sent mine via courrier and it was delivered within 7days, which I believe should be the average delivery days for most standard courrier services.

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
Umer Shahzad said:
Hi MkShah,
if we have these docs we don't have to attach the tax papers?
because most of the people from sub-content they don't have high pay range so that they can deduct the tax.These docs are enough to satisfy the entry clearance officer

regards
Umer
As per the new checklist for qsw application, they are specifically asking for proof of social securities contributions, and if it is not available, then intome tax returns are to be submitted.
So any of these must be presented.
One member vibez_well has suggested a good option to submit zero Tax return and also You can still file ITR of previous years with current year by paying some penulty to IT dept.
I will suggest to submit ITR, as it is asked in checklist.
Good luck umer shahzad :)

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
what is ITR ?

mkshah said:
As per the new checklist for qsw application, they are specifically asking for proof of social contributiin, and if it is not available, then intome tax returns are to be submitted.
So any of these must be presented.
One member vibez_well has suggested a good option to submit zero Tax return and also You can still file ITR of previous years with current year by paying some penulty to IT dept.
I will suggest to submit ITR, as it is asked in checklist.
Good luck umer shahzad :)

ABMIR

Star Member
Jul 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris/London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-11
Doc's Request.
10-11-2012
Nomination.....
14-02-2012
AOR Received.
Paris:10-08-2011/CIO:04-04-12
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
25/04/12
Med's Request
16/05/12
Med's Done....
26/05/12
Interview........
14-02-2012
Passport Req..
08-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2013
LANDED..........
when GOD wish
Katayoon said:
Hello Katayoon,
Thanks for these precious informations,as a matter of fact it mean that we have to wait another year for everything to finalise then.Lets hope we got our AOR quicker,if Sydney checks all the papers,may be London just send you the medical and passport request though?
If you at stillhope timeline,that was very quick though but that was before they change the procedure,Si fingers cross,let's hope for the best...
God bless
ABMIR

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The system changed, now all federal applications go through sydney which forwards to visa office afterwards.
4glory said:
Quite true, but most people send their files to the VO via courrier, I sent mine via courrier and it was delivered within 7days, which I believe should be the average delivery days for most standard courrier services.

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Abmir, from my reserach on other timelines, i would suggest:

April - AOR from sydney

june- London starts processing our file

April 2013 - end of story

Sydney does not check papers as far as I understand. They check whether package is complete and then forwards all docs to London. Sydney does not do anything except making us wait.

ABMIR said:
Hello Katayoon,
Thanks for these precious informations,as a matter of fact it mean that we have to wait another year for everything to finalise then.Lets hope we got our AOR quicker,if Sydney checks all the papers,may be London just send you the medical and passport request though?
If you at stillhope timeline,that was very quick though but that was before they change the procedure,Si fingers cross,let's hope for the best...
God bless
ABMIR