knivesvente

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nursegio said:
Bonjour a touts!! :) i have a question, please enlighten me. Does the CSQ has an expiration? let's say i won't proceed in a federal part in the mean time. thank you for the replies!

Nurse Gio, have you got your CSQ?

was it released after the interview?

what was the questions asked to you?

CONGRATS!!!

angeleye

Nov 29, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2010
Nomination.....
CSQ Received: 19-09-2011
LANDED..........
23-05-2012
Dear nursegio

CSQ has an expiry of 3 years, and you have to complete the remaining part during this time period.

Waiting_CSQ

Jan 6, 2012
Hey Guys,

Is there priority for PhD (Engineering) applicant over Masters (Engineering) applicant?

As I knew, they gave the same point for both Master and Doctorate, hence, I got this doubt.

Any view on this?

P.S: Field is in shortage list.

devang3d

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hokaito said:
Hi!

Checked with the AF centre. They said that the provisional results will be out within 45 days of the exam but the actual results with attestion will atleast take 4 months to get delivered.

My only question is - can i submit my file with the provisional results? By the time i receive my AOR i would have the actual attested results to be submitted to the BIQ. Will this help?

Regards,

Hokaito
Dear

@Hokaito

I was submitted only attestation de reussi to BIQ-HongKong.And i didn't receive any email or postal for document missing.
But i also want to clarify that when i was got Original marksheet , i submitted it again to embassy.
So you can atleast get your file number and proceed for another process.
May be saving your time

Regards

Dev

hokaito

Jan 25, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
1123 / 4163 / 0124
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
devang3d said:
Dear

@ Hokaito

I was submitted only attestation de reussi to BIQ-HongKong.And i didn't receive any email or postal for document missing.
But i also want to clarify that when i was got Original marksheet , i submitted it again to embassy.
So you can atleast get your file number and proceed for another process.
May be saving your time

Regards

Dev
thanks a lot Dev...

Regards,

Hokaito

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
yes, CSQ is valid for 3 years. but you must apply for Federal PR within 1 year of getting CSQ, else it will be invalid and then u have to re-apply for CSQ.

If your federal PR process takes longer than 3 years then you should apply for renewal of your CSQ.
angeleye said:
Dear nursegio

CSQ has an expiry of 3 years, and you have to complete the remaining part during this time period.
The CSQ is valid for three years, on condition that an application for permanent residence be submitted to the Canadian visa office of Citizenship and Immigration (CIC) Canada within one year following the issue date of the CSQ.
If an application for permanent residence is not presented within one year, the CSQ becomes invalid.
Should that occur, the candidate for immigration must apply for a new CSQ from the Ministère de l‘Immigration et des Communautés culturelles (MICC).

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
hi,
As per my understanding, priority is given because of AOT and not based on level of education.
Other members, pls comment.
Waiting_CSQ said:
Hey Guys,

Is there priority for PhD (Engineering) applicant over Masters (Engineering) applicant?

As I knew, they gave the same point for both Master and Doctorate, hence, I got this doubt.

Any view on this?

P.S: Filed is in shortage list.

Stngr

Dec 12, 2010
saskatoon
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
Nomination.....
March 23rd 2016
AOR Received.
April 13th 2016
Passport Req..
July 16th 2016
VISA ISSUED...
CoPR at August 5th 2016
LANDED..........
Nov 1st 2016
mkshah said:
@ stngr,
it is better if you check with your courier company, if your parcel is delivered or not.
If yes, then on which date and where and who received it,
If not delivered then recall it,(it will take 5-6 working days) bear the expenses of calling it back. And resend the entire parcel to montreal biq. (it will take more 5-6 days), so you will be able to do it in time of maximum 12-15 days. And I am sure still you have that many days remaining to send them missing documents.
I have posted address of montreal biq in my previous post to TanyaM.
Thanks, it was sent by regular post as a registered letter with no tracking option, I'm gonna resend it, there was no original documents inside, just photocopies.

Waiting_CSQ

Jan 6, 2012
mkshah said:
hi,
As per my understanding, priority is given because of AOT and not based on level of education.
Other members, pls comment.
mm. I agree, priority is given based on AOT. However, if both Masters and PhD in AOT then they consider them same? Really? it's not fair at all. mmmm :(

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
ok dude,
Good luck :)
Stngr said:
Thanks, it was sent by regular post as a registered letter with no tracking option, I'm gonna resend it, there was no original documents inside, just photocopies.

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mine is valid for 3 years
nursegio said:
Bonjour a touts!! :) i have a question, please enlighten me. Does the CSQ has an expiration? let's say i won't proceed in a federal part in the mean time. thank you for the replies!

ambi1775

Star Member
Jul 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/08/2011
AOR Received.
22/02/2012
Interview........
02/04/2012,csq received same day
:D :D hello Friends

Just to share one good news with u guys that i just received my Interview from BIQ Paris few minutes ago which will be on 02/04/2012.

Thanks to everyone for their support.
and Special thanks to my brother STILLHOPE for helping me in every step.

ambi

:D :D

blackcap99

Sep 24, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys,

Could you please help me out in finding that "how many points I will get for my wife's AOT. She did her bachelor of Computer Arts (BCA) in 2008. Its a 4 yeras degree program. Please check from AOT list. I am really confused and I need help from you guys as we are planning to apply.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Rizwan Ali
Civil Engineer

javeedislam

Feb 6, 2012
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
U112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2010
Doc's Request.
16 May 2014 updated on 03 Aug 2014
Nomination.....
Not yet
AOR Received.
26-04-2011
IELTS Request
03 August 2014 as well as TCFQ
File Transfer...
soon INSHALLAH
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
soon by the Grace of Allah, Inshallah
ambi1775 said:
:D :D hello Friends

Just to share one good news with u guys that i just received my Interview from BIQ Paris few minutes ago which will be on 02/04/2012.

Thanks to everyone for their support.
and Special thanks to my brother STILLHOPE for helping me in every step.

ambi

:D :D
CONGRATULATIONS FRIEND, WISH YOU BEST OF LUCK, MAY GOD HELP YOU TO PASS EVERY STEP.