+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

Bachar

Sep 12, 2011
feb2011 said:
Mkshah,

CAIPS is after the CSQ stage? What is CAIPS.
Yes it's after CSQ, its only for federal part

CIC uses 3 computer systems for processing immigration / visa applications. Historically, they used the CAIPS computer system in CIC offices outside of Canada, and the FOSS system for applications being dealt with in Canada. CIC is now rolling out a new computer system called GCMS (Global Case Management System) for use in both Canadian and international offices, but this is not yet complete.

CAIPS FileCheck can help you get a printout of your CAIPS/FOSS/GCMS file from the CIC computer systems. Your file should have valuable information on the current status and future processing of your application for a Canadian Permanent Residents Visa. Immigration files are also available for student, work permit and other visa applications.

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
currently i am taking classes at alliance the francise the direction said to me that we give u result straight away but the attestion takes round about 2 3 weeks up to 5 weeks

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
well this is for enterpenures i have read the full story

mkshah said:
@ umer shahzad,
I completely agree with you that we are not bound as it is a right of Permanent Resident of CANADA under legislation. I m just sharing you some of the cautions that we as QSW applicants should take.
Pls see some of the related real stories.
I m sure we must not be freightened by such stories, it is just that we should be aware about the other side also, if it may happen in future.

OsamaR

Mar 24, 2011
mkshah said:
FOR ALL FORUM MEMBERS WHO HAVE APPLIED FOR FEDERAL PR AFTER CSQ.....
THEY WILL SURELY KNOW WHAT IS CAIPS NOTES AND WHAT IS ITS IMPORTANCE...
AND, EVERY TIME YOU ORDER IT, IT COSTS 20$.

BUT, HERE I AM SHARING AN EXCELLENT AND WONDERFUL OFFER OF ONE MEMBER KANAMEN WHO WILL HELP U WITH YOUR CAIPS NOTES AT NO COST AT ALL.

SURELY HE CHARGES HIS FEES, PLS READ BELOW POST FOR THIS..

MAY GOD BLESS MR. KANAMEN....!

mkshah, thank you very much for sharing this piece of information and thanks to kanamen for taking this action. However, by doing so you are revealing all the details of your personal file.
Please read the below post by Inbedf

Inbedf said:
What about that marked in RED, as per CAIPS by relatives or friends the fees is $5 for CIC.
Remember guys this is about your personal info and privacy. CAIPS note contains your POF and how much POF you have and sources also mentioned in CAIPS note.
Becarefull before geting caips by unknown person. this is good to save $20 even good to save $$ for family from your earning or pocket , I seen here people drinks beer wine and wasted lots of money in hundreads of $$ after landing so, those you can save for your parents.
I am not talking that kanamen is not good or his posts are not good what he shared before. but this is the about privacy of applicant.

what are the risk for you if unknown person will get your application details through CAIPS:

1) he/she can change mailing address.
2) he/she can send inquiery emails to VO and it will be risk to your application.
3) he/she can request to VO that withdraw the application simple sending email inquiry through respected VO website (this is the high risk for you).

Dont think negative to any users but think yourself and think how it is the risk for you or how it is safe for you, dont get immotional here that purchase gift for your father or parents just savings $20, what you think how big gift you will purchase in $20? just dinner and some clothes? once you are in Canada you earn good and save money for them, that is your dreams and your parents dreams may be too... but if something happen to your application you will loss your future... your dreams, than what you answer to your parents? that you eat food in some hotel from that $20!! think many times about your privacy guys...

so, if you think and belive that your information is secure to any of the forum members than go ahead and get CAIPS note with unknown perons.

again CAIPS note contains yours and your dependents information, financial sources information that is the very critical for you.

Thanks.

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
Hi friends
CAIPS NOTES are used to know status of ur federal PR application. Unfortunately, this facility is not availablat CSQ STAGE.
Generally, these are very helpful iof unusual delay or discrepency during the processing of ur federal PR application.
Get the general info from here:
http://www.lawpoint.ca/index.php/Online-CAIPS/GCMS-request.html

Also read the details from websiteko below:
How to Order CAIPS Notes?
Note:It is still CAIPS... not yet merged with GCMS. Our CAIPS can be ordered thru either of the
following three [3] methods:
1. By our Consultant [if u have one] --usually a Free service provided by the good ones, or charge $5
2. Thru a Friend/Relative [who's in Canada] --s/he
can obtain it under your authorization. Fees $5
3. From Websites [offering CAIPS Service] --
discussed below. Costs $30-40.

How to fetch the CAIPS thru friend/relative [in
Canada] ?
Under the Privacy Act, one of our friends/relatives,
who reside in Canada, can order the CAIPS under
our authorization. There is a CIC fee of only $5 to be incurred for that purpose. Here's what we should do:
1. Download the form here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/ english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5563B.pdf
2. Fill the specified colums/fields, viz:
- a) Visa post [ND, Buffalo, London etc.]
- b) Your File number [Bxxxxxxx]
- c) Date of Birth [applicant's, not the rep's]
- d) The requester's Postal address [Canadian
Address only]
3. Tick the box "for CAIPS Notes request" on the
form.
4. Enclose copies of the rep's [not yours] PR Card/
visa/COPR etc. [Canadian ID].
5. Attach the Consent Form [signed by each
applicant for "use of a representative"].
6. Enclose a Money Order/Draft for $5.
7. Send (Mail or Courier 'only') all the documents to:
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
(Access to Information and Privacy Coordinator)
Narono Building 360 Laurier Avenue West, 10th
Floor Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1
Tel.: (613) 957-6512
8. Your CAIPS Notes should return by 4-6 weeks
[usually].

Obtaining our CAIPS thru the websites:
There r many websites who offer such services,
usually charging anything between $30-40.
However, in that 'basic' price they'd only send u the retrieved CAIPS Notes; and would charge u
furthermore for explaining them. Nonetheless, it's
not a bad idea to yet take their services. Most applicants use either of the following websites for
obtaining their CAIPS:
a) http://www.caips.ca/
b) http://caipsnotes.com/index.shtml
c) http://www.caipsretriever.com/2006/03/ immigrants-life-in-toronto-canada-ii.html

When will my CAIPS arrive?
As our request application reaches CIC, they'd take a week+ to retrieve it. Despatching takes another week+. While the postal duration could again be one more week. Oh yes, it is send by CIC thru regular postal mail. Thus, overall we r looking at 4-6 weeks to receive our CAIPS notes.

When I'm reading my CAIPS, is it "current"
information?
No. As there's a gap between the CAIPS printing [by CIC] & receiving [by us], we would be getting the picture around 3-4 weeks back dated. Things
might change in between... some BF'Ds gone by, some additional Codes logged.

When should I obtain my CAIPS?
It's only required when things have gone
overboard... when there's much delay in case
progress.... or when we have received an intervie
letter. Our CAIPS could elicit some info on the
perception of our VO/s towards our case... why an interview was required... What stage we r currently in... points calc... when would be the next review date.... next BF'D etc. Thus, we could fetch our CAIPS "after" 8-12 months of case processing.

When should I obtain "another" set of my CAIPS?
It's unwise to frequently apply for our CAIPS notes.
Anything between 6-8 months is Ok... 'coz before
that nothing much would have been logged on it
anyway.

How do I "read" my CAIPS?
Most of the info on our CAIPS r 'coded'. Member
FinPro graciously have deliberated on these codes during his 6th Oct 2006 post in this very forum. Pls read it here: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada- immigration-discussion-board/caips-codes-t2988.0.html

NOTE:
As we 'land' our case logging continues by CIC/
CBSA - but thereon it's recorded in "FOSS".
Hope that helped!

I have taken this is info from one of the old posts I found on the forum.-mkshah

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
OsamaR said:

mkshah, thank you very much for sharing this piece of information and thanks to kanamen for taking this action. However, by doing so you are revealing all the details of your personal file.
Please read the below post by Inbedf
thanks a lot OsamaR for highlighting this practical and hard facts...

Yes, it may happen that unknown person can manipulate with ur personal details revealed under Caips notes.
:(
I didnt meant by any way to cause any inconvenience or harm to any of the forum members here. :(
Just thought of sharing a post which I felt is very altruistic in nature. But never thought about the aspects which you shared in your posts. And I completely agree with those thoughts. :)

Thanks for sharing it and just I want to say to other forum members that if you feel this mr. Kanamen is trustworthy and can be helpful to you, then only go further with it. :)

maryr

Star Member
Nov 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ-HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
December 2, 2014 (Email)
AOR Received.
January 2012
Hi,

anyone knows an online review for DELF. Will be taking the exam this may.

thanks in advance.

OsamaR

Mar 24, 2011
mkshah said:
thanks a lot OsamaR for highlighting this practical and hard facts...

Yes, it may happen that unknown person can manipulate with ur personal details revealed under Caips notes.
:(
I didnt meant by any way to cause any inconvenience or harm to any of the forum members here. :(
Just thought of sharing a post which I felt is very altruistic in nature. But never thought about the aspects which you shared in your posts. And I completely agree with those thoughts. :)

Thanks for sharing it and just I want to say to other forum members that if you feel this mr. Kanamen is trustworthy and can be helpful to you, then only go further with it. :)
Hi mkshah , no one can doubt your good intentions to help others bro.. AT ALL :) neither Kanamen's intentions. However, all we know about each other in this forum is our alias only !! not even our real names, so we never know what can go wrong :).

We better be safe than sorry I guess 8)

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
thanks for your words man..

Yes it is true.... We even dont know our real names...
But one thing I would like to share with you after reading the complete thread of Mr. Kanamen's post is that he is really a very helpful and known person in Toronto, canada and he is settled in canada since 11+ years.
I dont know him by any way or even never met him, but read about good posts of him on the forum.

friends, if you have some time, then surely read the entire thread from link I provided for this Mr. Kanamen's post.
Truly speaking, after reading that entire thread, I had mixed feelings about this offer, and now I will think twice before giving my personal details for such offers. Instead I will spend some money here, and will save money for my parents when I will reach canada.
God Bless all of Us! :)
OsamaR said:
Hi mkshah , no one can doubt your good intentions to help others bro.. AT ALL :) neither Kanamen's intentions. However, all we know about each other in this forum is our alias only !! not even our real names, so we never know what can go wrong :).

We better be safe than sorry I guess 8)

OsamaR

Mar 24, 2011
mkshah said:
thanks for your words man..

Yes it is true.... We even dont know our real names...
But one thing I would like to share with you after reading the complete thread of Mr. Kanamen's post is that he is really a very helpful and known person in Toronto, canada and he is settled in canada since 11+ years.
I dont know him by any way or even never met him, but read about good posts of him on the forum.

friends, if you have some time, then surely read the entire thread from link I provided for this Mr. Kanamen's post.
Truly speaking, after reading that entire thread, I had mixed feelings about this offer, and now I will think twice before giving my personal details for such offers. Instead I will spend some money here, and will save money for my parents when I will reach canada.
God Bless all of Us! :)
hahaha.. Nice feedback mkshah :) I agree with you in all what you said 8)..

Wish you all the best bro :D

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
tcoy0204 said:
Hi everyone..:) I would like to share that I received my AOR last Friday. congrats buddy, welcome to waiting game.. :) But I would resend them missing documents that were required for my past job, they need a detailed job description.

Please enlighten me, on how many days is the alloted time for me to resubmit missing documents, is it days or weeks?
I couldnt find any source.
you must have received a letter for missing documents from your BIQ.
Is it PERM 115 letter?
Pls check it carefully. You will get this details in the letter.

StillHope, your my hero sir..thanks so much for your unwavering advice and support. I will need your help till the end.. ;D

thank you! Hope to receive reply from you guys..

hokaito

Jan 25, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
1123 / 4163 / 0124
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maryr said:
Hi,

anyone knows an online review for DELF. Will be taking the exam this may.

thanks in advance.
DELF / DALF sample question papers available on this link. http://www.ciep.fr/en/delfdalf/index.php

Regards,

Hokaito

hokaito

Jan 25, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
1123 / 4163 / 0124
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
devang3d said:
@ Hokaito

You will be receive delf results after 45 days exactly

Regards

Dev
Hi!

Checked with the AF centre. They said that the provisional results will be out within 45 days of the exam but the actual results with attestion will atleast take 4 months to get delivered.

My only question is - can i submit my file with the provisional results? By the time i receive my AOR i would have the actual attested results to be submitted to the BIQ. Will this help?

Regards,

Hokaito

tcoy0204

Star Member
Jun 9, 2011

thanks mkshah!! Its with my AOR letter... But they did not specify the date of the submission of the required docs..I am a bit worried as I have to get some detailed work hours in my current employer.

thanks.