Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
August 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
September 2013
Please can anybody tell me how to show proof of job search to an interviewer?

I am getting ready for interview...I NEED SOME HELP HERE PLEASE

Thanks

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
hi waiting_csq,
Thanks buddy.
Which is ur country of residence?
As you have already sent application and also original certificates for language tests, now only thing is waiting for further communication. Till that time prepare yourself for french and with general information about quebec that may be helpful to you at the time of interview and at a later stage in your settling in quebec society and their culture.
Pls refer to the same list of preferred areas of training, which you were mentioning earlier.
In it, you will b able to see if ur AOT is in the priority AOT or not.
Waiting_CSQ said:
Hey Mkshah,

That's great then. I found my field(Electrical and Electronics Engineering) in their(quebec) evaluation website under Applied science section. So I should receive priority processing.mm.let'see. They asked me to submit ORIGINAL TCFQ and IELTS certificates.( They sent request letter for these certificates along with AOR). Does it mean anything special?

Does PhD candidate receive high priority?

My details:
Application type: CSQ

BIQ: Hong Kong

Filled: 28/12/2011

AOR Received: 02/03/2012

Linguistic DOC request: 02/03/2012 ( Along with AOR)

DOC SENT: 12/03/2012

Thanks mkshah.

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear MK Shah,
we are not going to be bound. My point is that QSW scheme is not restricted as the investor category and self employed category. i have seen some cases where the PR status has been revoked but its for the investor and the self employed persons who have to give money to the Government.

regards

Umer
mkshah said:
Hi Umer Shahzad,
ambi is right in his previous post..
As you mentioned it Permanent Residency Status allows any immigrant to move and settle anywhere in CANADA. It is his right to do so.
However one should keep in his mind that the basis of this Permanent Residency Stutus is the CSQ granted by Quebec Province and you are selected by quebec province to live and settle in quebec and to conribute in the overall growth of the province, socially as well as economically. With this objectives and based on your credentials only, you are given CSQ and after that PR is granted to an immigrant based on Quebec Nomination.

But, if anyone who wishes to take the benefit of QSW system by just getting PR status and then move to another province, surely this immigrant is not fulfilling the objectives of his selection by quebec province.

Hence, quebec immigration authorities have full rights and authorities to cancel/revoke/lift the CSQ granted to an immigrant and then his PR status will be endangered. Also they can do so under law, based on the declaratoin that immigrant is signing in a contract "Schedule 5" at the time of submitting his application for PR under QSW. This contract mentions about the candidate and his family members has full intentions to live and settle in the Quebec province after getting PR status.

Link for Schedule 5 is given below:
IMM 0008 Schedule 5 - Declaration of Intent to Reside in Quebec
www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm0008_5e.pdf

Surely, it is not like that you will be imprisoned for the lifetime to live in Quebec province and you cant move at all. You can move out of Quebec based on your circumstances in the province.

But if you want to do so, before doing it you must have tried and used all resources and means to settle yourself and your family in Quebec province and you should be in a position to prove that you could not succeed after all these efforts.

xse2573

Dec 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2012
Doc's Request.
July 2013
Nomination.....
March 2012
AOR Received.
June 2012
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
August 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
September 2013
HELP NEEDED!!!....Please can anybody tell me how to show proof of job search to an interviewer?

Thanks

Stngr

Dec 12, 2010
saskatoon
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
Nomination.....
March 23rd 2016
AOR Received.
April 13th 2016
Passport Req..
July 16th 2016
VISA ISSUED...
CoPR at August 5th 2016
LANDED..........
Nov 1st 2016
xse2573 said:
HELP NEEDED!!!....Please can anybody tell me how to show proof of job search to an interviewer?
Thanks
Print some job offers matching your profile form jobbank, workopolis etc

Tawa

Aug 5, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-11-2013
Nomination.....
28-09-2013
Med's Request
30-12-2013
Med's Done....
04-01-2014
to tell you the truth , i don't know , but i can give you some idea,
you need to search online, print some offers, search and remember names of companies and there location in quebec that match your profile try to show that you know how much is your average salary in your field, show you have plans to stay in location closee to where you can find job easily .
check previous stories shared about interviews , you can find many here
xse2573 said:

Thanks

devang3d

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hokaito said:
Hi all!

Just wanted to know if anybody has received their provisional results if they had appeared of the DELF A1 exams in the February 2012.

Regards,

Hokaito
@Hokaito

You will be receive delf results after 45 days exactly

Regards

Dev

Waiting_CSQ

Jan 6, 2012
mkshah said:
hi waiting_csq,
Thanks buddy.
Which is ur country of residence?
As you have already sent application and also original certificates for language tests, now only thing is waiting for further communication. Till that time prepare yourself for french and with general information about quebec that may be helpful to you at the time of interview and at a later stage in your settling in quebec society and their culture.
Pls refer to the same list of preferred areas of training, which you were mentioning earlier.
In it, you will b able to see if ur AOT is in the priority AOT or not.

Thank's dude. As I mentioned in my previous post, my area is under "super shortage list" haha. My residence is in Taiwan. Quebec website mentioned, there is no interview for Taiwan residence. It means no interview or no schedule for interview? Canada closed its visa section in Taiwan two months before since Taiwanese do not need visa to enter Canada.

Thanks dude

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
@ umer shahzad,
I completely agree with you that we are not bound as it is a right of Permanent Resident of CANADA under legislation. I m just sharing you some of the cautions that we as QSW applicants should take.
Pls see some of the related real stories.
I m sure we must not be freightened by such stories, it is just that we should be aware about the other side also, if it may happen in future.
mkshah said:
Further to this, I am sharing with you the real cases of revoking provincial nominations of immigrants...
http://www.smeurrens.com/2010/11/pnp-participants-denied-entry-at-the-border/ .

Operation Bulletin published by CIC for PNP participants on their intent to reside in the nominated province. Link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2010/ob251.asp

Also one related thread on this forum discussing this issue:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/quebec-provincial-nominee-can-i-live-in-another-province-after-landing-t38327.0.html#lastPost

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
Waiting_CSQ said:
Thank's dude. As I mentioned in my previous post, my area is under "super shortage list" haha.
Thats really good news for u dude. U will get faster processing than others. Congratulations man!
My residence is in Taiwan. Quebec website mentioned, there is no interview for Taiwan residence. It means no interview or no schedule for interview?
It means that presently they have not scheduled any interviews for taiwan, but may be get scheduled some time in future.
Canada closed its visa section in Taiwan two months before since Taiwanese do not need visa to enter Canada.
oh... :eek:, is it so...? What is the reason for this ?
Thanks dude

blackcap99

Sep 24, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys,

Can you please calculate mt points for following two and please explain and give the reference also. thanks

1. Spouse Qualification (Bachelor of Computer Arts 4 years degree program passed out in 2008). please explain and tell how many points we will get?

2. Spouse did her bachelor within last 5 years but have no working experience (There is no point for spouse experience but AOT) - please explain this and give me the link thank you.

Waiting for your response.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Rizwan Ali
Civil Engineer
+92 321 4527911

Dear Rizwan,
ANS 1: Only 3 points.

ANS 2:
Area of training (AOT) refereed to http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/diverses/list-training.pdf page number 5/16.

Thanks Javed Islam, On page 5 Bachelor of Computer Arts BCA is not there...then how can I claim points for spouse's AOT?

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
FOR ALL FORUM MEMBERS WHO HAVE APPLIED FOR FEDERAL PR AFTER CSQ.....
THEY WILL SURELY KNOW WHAT IS CAIPS NOTES AND WHAT IS ITS IMPORTANCE...
AND, EVERY TIME YOU ORDER IT, IT COSTS 20$.

BUT, HERE I AM SHARING AN EXCELLENT AND WONDERFUL OFFER OF ONE MEMBER KANAMEN WHO WILL HELP U WITH YOUR CAIPS NOTES AT NO COST AT ALL.

SURELY HE CHARGES HIS FEES, PLS READ BELOW POST FOR THIS..

MAY GOD BLESS MR. KANAMEN....!

Kanamen said:
Dear members

As I noticed here ,so many members have difficulty to get CAIPS NOTES.
I am offering my sincere services to solve this issue with limitation.
Here how it works

I will get Caipes Notes for you .You have to pay $20 .
The mode of payment:
Just convert $20 into your currency ,take your parents for dinner or buy a gift of $20 for them ,and that's it ,I will be get paid .
and promise me to be dedicated and loyal to lovely CANADA.
I can order 5 notes in a month.
You can contact me at
kanamen @ hotmail.ca

xse2573

Dec 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2012
Doc's Request.
July 2013
Nomination.....
March 2012
AOR Received.
June 2012
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
August 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
September 2013
Tawa said:
to tell you the truth , i don't know , but i can give you some idea,
you need to search online, print some offers, search and remember names of companies and there location in quebec that match your profile try to show that you know how much is your average salary in your field, show you have plans to stay in location closee to where you can find job easily .
check previous stories shared about interviews , you can find many here
Merci Tawa...Thanks

Stngr said:
Print some job offers matching your profile form jobbank, workopolis etc
Merci Stngr...Thanks

tcoy0204

Star Member
Jun 9, 2011
Hi everyone..:) I would like to share that I received my AOR last Friday. But I would resend them missing documents that were required for my past job, they need a detailed job description.

Please enlighten me, on how many days is the alloted time for me to resubmit missing documents, is it days or weeks?
I couldnt find any source.

StillHope, your my hero sir..thanks so much for your unwavering advice and support. I will need your help till the end.. ;D

thank you! Hope to receive reply from you guys..

shootingstar

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
10/10/2013
Interview........
18/4/2013
mkshah,
CAIPS is after the CSQ stage?

mkshah said:
FOR ALL FORUM MEMBERS WHO HAVE APPLIED FOR FEDERAL PR AFTER CSQ.....
THEY WILL SURELY KNOW WHAT IS CAIPS NOTES AND WHAT IS ITS IMPORTANCE...
AND, EVERY TIME YOU ORDER IT, IT COSTS 20$.

BUT, HERE I AM SHARING AN EXCELLENT AND WONDERFUL OFFER OF ONE MEMBER KANAMEN WHO WILL HELP U WITH YOUR CAIPS NOTES AT NO COST AT ALL.

SURELY HE CHARGES HIS FEES, PLS READ BELOW POST FOR THIS..

MAY GOD BLESS MR. KANAMEN....!