solokru

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-04-2012
^

Oh that's cool. Good luck to your application then. I'm immigrating alone.

coolvanillasky

Star Member
Oct 25, 2011
Dubai
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
solokru said:
^

Oh that's cool. Good luck to your application then. I'm immigrating alone.

Many thanks:) Godswill I'd hope to see you there so soon! ehehehe.

bajegirl100

Jan 27, 2012
solokru said:
BIQs now only allow certifications from accredited french exams for you to claim points. What's your AOT btw? If you're confident that you'll have the required points for you to be able to get an interview, then you can submit your QSW application ASAP but if not, then you'd be better off with waiting for the exam results. Good luck.
Management & Administration. I thought I had enough points without the French but I would rather not have to do an interview if it can be avoided. I just dont want to wait too long and the rules change and I cant apply anymore.

cvd222

Nov 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 28, 2012
AOR Received.
Apr 25, 2012
Med's Request
Apr 25, 2012
Med's Done....
Apr 28, 2012
Passport Req..
April 11, 2013
solokru said:
To all of my friends here in this thread I'd like to inform you that I've just received my visa last Friday. :) I'd be there in Montreal in April! See you around guys!
Congratulations!!! I have been waiting for this moment to arrive for you. You have just lived all our dreams :) wishing you all the best in this wonderful new life...

xse2573

Dec 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2012
Doc's Request.
July 2013
Nomination.....
March 2012
AOR Received.
June 2012
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
August 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
September 2013
Hello All
Please can someone give me ideas of what is required (likely questions) during the CSQ interview?...
Thanks All

hokaito

Jan 25, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
1123 / 4163 / 0124
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
solokru said:
To all of my friends here in this thread I'd like to inform you that I've just received my visa last Friday. :) I'd be there in Montreal in April! See you around guys!
I wish everybody was as luck as you. there are many like me who still waiting to submit the application because of the stupid 6th December rule...

Jan 31, 2012
Re: Vienne office

Hello everyone! are here someone who has real experience with Vienne office (skilled worker program).

i am from Eastern-Europe and for my country is not interview date in the schedule. My questions are:

1-how long should i wait for any answer from vienne (i sent my application for skilled worker program on October 2011, but sofar - any answer, any information);
2- how in this case will be arranged interview - when and will be interview at all or not..

thanks in advance!

solokru

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-04-2012
Thanks everyone! I'm sure all of your chances will come too. We'll see each other in Quebec one day.

@cvd22

Thanks! I'm excited to get there in Montreal and work as a nurse! I hope OIIQ wouldn't give me a headache :)

@hokaito

You just have to hang in there and do what is needed to be done. Good luck on your application!

geribubaboy

May 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
[move][color=green]Rome[/color][/move]
NOC Code......
[move][color=purple]4021[/color][/move]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[move][color=blue]03.12.2010[/color][/move]
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
[move][color=green]17.12.2010[/color][/move]
Med's Request
[move][color=green]***02. 2012***[/color][/move]
Med's Done....
[move][color=green]***03.2012***[/color][/move]
Passport Req..
[move][color=green]***04. 2012[/color][move]
VISA ISSUED...
[move][color=green] May 2012[/color][/move]
LANDED..........
[move][b][color=red]June 2012[/color][/b][/move]

Crème brûlé said:
Hello everyone! are here someone who has real experience with Vienne office (skilled worker program).

i am from Eastern-Europe and for my country is not interview date in the schedule. My questions are:

1-how long should i wait for any answer from vienne (i sent my application for skilled worker program on October 2011, but sofar - any answer, any information);
2- how in this case will be arranged interview - when and will be interview at all or not..

thanks in advance!
Hello Crème.. - You have applied as Federal Skilled Worker or Quebec Skilled Worker, because there is a difference btw them?

Jan 31, 2012

Salut, Geribubaboy:
i applied in Quebéc skilled worker program and sent my application to vienne (immigration office of Quebéc as this office is responsible for my country) with aim to obtain Certificate Acceptance of Quebéc.

rajinder

Star Member
Jul 9, 2010
Hi Experts,
I sent my file to HK Visa Office for CSQ,I wrote my proficiency of French understand spoken 6 & ability to spoke 6 & my spouse understand spoken 2, & ability to speak 1. Which level of French we need to qualify for us.

geribubaboy

May 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
[move][color=green]Rome[/color][/move]
NOC Code......
[move][color=purple]4021[/color][/move]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[move][color=blue]03.12.2010[/color][/move]
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
[move][color=green]17.12.2010[/color][/move]
Med's Request
[move][color=green]***02. 2012***[/color][/move]
Med's Done....
[move][color=green]***03.2012***[/color][/move]
Passport Req..
[move][color=green]***04. 2012[/color][move]
VISA ISSUED...
[move][color=green] May 2012[/color][/move]
LANDED..........
[move][b][color=red]June 2012[/color][/b][/move]

Crème brûlé said:
Salut, Geribubaboy: Salut Crème.. Bienvenue!
i applied in Quebéc skilled worker program and sent my application to vienne (immigration office of Quebéc as this office is responsible for my country) with aim to obtain Certificate Acceptance of Quebéc. I wish you Good Luck
Crème brûlé said:

1-how long should i wait for any answer from vienne (i sent my application for skilled worker program on October 2011, but sofar - any answer, any information); In fact it depends on the application maybe you will hear this month as it is just 4 months that you have filed the application.
2- how in this case will be arranged interview - when and will be interview at all or not.. This nobody can tell you because it depends on the points you have got and also from the level of your French and if you fall of the priority list. Just Hope your interview gets waived.

thanks in advance!
Best of Luck

Regards

Stngr

Dec 12, 2010
saskatoon
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
Nomination.....
March 23rd 2016
AOR Received.
April 13th 2016
Passport Req..
July 16th 2016
VISA ISSUED...
CoPR at August 5th 2016
LANDED..........
Nov 1st 2016

Crème brûlé said:
1. I sent my applicatnion on Dec 2010, got AOR on March and still no additional contact, no interview scheduled, so if you dont have a job offer or occupation from priority list prepare yourself for at least one year of waiting
2. Probably you will, hard to say without any more info

Good luck

Jan 31, 2012

This nobody can tell you because it depends on the points you have got and also from the level of your French and if you fall of the priority list. Just Hope your interview gets waived.

I have master degree in economics, currently i am studying French in Montreal (starting advanced level) and all my diplomas are already accepted in Quebéc.
but i don't know how many points i can get, also - is or not my education (professional experience) in the priority list.
can you suggest where can i get this information..

Thanks for answers in advance. I found this forum very useful. super idea!!! ;)