BIQ, HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Jul 2011
hey kps2011,

if you're in blr, AF is the best option available. i've done my 1st level at some other place and then later went to AF. The difference can be really felt. it is well worth it. classes start on 24th if am not wrong. but if you avent registered, then the batch may be already full. so

and i think AF classes are better suited for DELF exams... it kindof prepares you for delf a1&a2 really well.
atleast initial levels can get you a good foundation, then you can learn on your own or somthing..

kps2011 said:
Thanks for the post. I am from bangalore city,yes still registrations are going on for batches in AF. But confused whether to take up in Allaince francaise or other local institute. Suggestions required on AF.

I would really appreciate if you can share DELF materials. Thanks in advance.

applicant.wife

Sep 8, 2011
wingard said:
Hi!

Good day to everybody, just a new guy here!

I hope someone could help me.

I'm a guy a family man, from the Philippines.

I applied for work as a live-in caregiver last 2004 up to 2008 in Quebec. Luckily I passed all the initial requirements (interviews,Medical exams ETC) except for the final approval, which is the releasing of working permit.

After spending 3 years and a half processed i was unfortunately still denied to secure a working visa knowing in the end that reason behind is that my employer did not meet the required amount of IR to sponsor a live-in caregiver.

Greatly appreciate all advised from you brothers and sisters.

For I still believe of my dreams for my family would still come true.

Thank you very much! God Bless!
Kabayan,

Kindly check your inbox, I have a message regarding to your inquiry.

Regards,

maccuet

Aug 22, 2011
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07 Sep. 2011
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
22 Oct. 2011
IELTS Request
Sent along with application
Interview........
Waiting
Re: AOR Received from Hong Kong office

quebec2011 said:
Yes that is AOR.

Next step will be the result of preliminary examination, if your file is complete then you will get interview call or interview waiting list letter.

what is your area of training?
I applied as Civil Engineer...how about you?

cvd222

Nov 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 28, 2012
AOR Received.
Apr 25, 2012
Med's Request
Apr 25, 2012
Med's Done....
Apr 28, 2012
Passport Req..
April 11, 2013
Hello, I am suddenly very worried about the December 6 change regarding the French and English exam.
How do they determine who will need to submit a language test if claiming points for language? Will it be those who submitted their application after Dec 6, or applications they consider to be complete after Dec 6?
They received my application in November but had just cashed my cheque. I have not yet received my AOR. Now I am so worried that they will ask me to take IELTS, which will add more time to my application...

nevillek

Apr 25, 2011
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
20-06-2013
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
05-07-2013
LANDED..........
23-08-2013
Hey Guys,

I've not been onto this forum for long. Have they made any changes to the Quebec CSQ? I read somewhere that IELTS has been made a MUST? If yes, which one should be taken - General or Academic? Also, any other changes in the system? Would appreciate if anyone could update me on the same! Thanks!

P.S. Got 94/100 in DELF A1 :) Will be giving DELF A2 next month :)

OsamaR

Mar 24, 2011
cvd222 said:
Hello, I am suddenly very worried about the December 6 change regarding the French and English exam.
How do they determine who will need to submit a language test if claiming points for language? Will it be those who submitted their application after Dec 6, or applications they consider to be complete after Dec 6?
They received my application in November but had just cashed my cheque. I have not yet received my AOR. Now I am so worried that they will ask me to take IELTS, which will add more time to my application...
Hi cvd222,

Great news that your cheque have been en-chased:) AOR should follow in few weeks or days..

I believe the new role is applied for applicants who send their application on Dec. 6th and after !! It just doesn't make any sense to treat people who applied before launching the new changes with people who applied after knowing these changes.

OsamaR

Mar 24, 2011
nevillek said:
Hey Guys,

I've not been onto this forum for long. Have they made any changes to the Quebec CSQ? I read somewhere that IELTS has been made a MUST? If yes, which one should be taken - General or Academic? Also, any other changes in the system? Would appreciate if anyone could update me on the same! Thanks!

P.S. Got 94/100 in DELF A1 :) Will be giving DELF A2 next month :)
Hi nevillek,

congratulation on getting such high score on A1 :)

Here are the new changes:

• Language changes: http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/note-language-skills.html
  • Fees changes: http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/divers/fees_2012.pdf

nevillek

Apr 25, 2011
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
20-06-2013
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
05-07-2013
LANDED..........
23-08-2013
OsamaR said:
Hi nevillek,

congratulation on getting such high score on A1 :)

Here are the new changes:

• Language changes: http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/note-language-skills.html
  • Fees changes: http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/divers/fees_2012.pdf
Thank you so much OsamaR.

On the 'Language changes' link you posted, they haven't mentioned what IELTS exam must be given - General or Academic? I guess it'd be General for obvious reasons though.

Also, what about the points given for each level of DELF (i.e. A1,A2,B1,B2,C1)? Have they stated the breakups and respective points anywhere?

Also, do post-application DELF levels completed by the applicant eligible for more points later? Or is it final at the time of the application?

Finally, do they give points for 'admission receipts to (say) B1' or are DELF exam results mandatory?

darshmodi

Nov 11, 2010
Ahmedabad - India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Team members,

I want my exact point calculation

i have applied in March-2011

Degree : B.com.(INDIA) may-1999
Experience: more than 8 years in business management.
English : IELTS given in aug-2010
L-6.5
R-6.0
S-6.0
W-5.5

Delf A1 : Passed in Aug-2011 and
Delf A2 : passed in Nov-2011

Wife

Qualification : S.S.C.(10th Pass)

One kid of 4 years

pls reply friends

medoo

Star Member
Jan 5, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dear friends pls guide me

I live in Saudi Arabia

I applied for quebec skilled worker immigration programme and got the (CSQ). I want to know that for the federal part where it will process??

which visa office would my application go through? Abu Dhabi or London??

pls help

genona

Apr 29, 2011
Uae
Category........
Visa Office......
CSQ - sub to montreal FEDERAL - sub to VO ABUDhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Aug -16-2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/09/2012 App received by CIC 11/03/2013 IN PROCESS
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
march 2013
Interview........
JULY 13, 2012( csq received)
Passport Req..
nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
dec 2013
LANDED..........
soonnnn
wingard said:
Hi!

Good day to everybody, just a new guy here!

I hope someone could help me.

I'm a guy a family man, from the Philippines.

I applied for work as a live-in caregiver last 2004 up to 2008 in Quebec. Luckily I passed all the initial requirements (interviews,Medical exams ETC) except for the final approval, which is the releasing of working permit.

After spending 3 years and a half processed i was unfortunately still denied to secure a working visa knowing in the end that reason behind is that my employer did not meet the required amount of IR to sponsor a live-in caregiver.

Greatly appreciate all advised from you brothers and sisters.

For I still believe of my dreams for my family would still come true.

Thank you very much! God Bless!

hi kabayan, nice to hear from u here, i applied for quebec skilled worker, i want to know if ur still in quebec and how is the living conditions there..u can email me at 07genona@gmail.com

cvd222

Nov 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 28, 2012
AOR Received.
Apr 25, 2012
Med's Request
Apr 25, 2012
Med's Done....
Apr 28, 2012
Passport Req..
April 11, 2013
medoo said:
dear friends pls guide me

I live in Saudi Arabia

I applied for quebec skilled worker immigration programme and got the (CSQ). I want to know that for the federal part where it will process??

which visa office would my application go through? Abu Dhabi or London??

pls help
On this page (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EQ7TOC.asp#EQ74), under Question 4, it says:

Immigration Office requested for the processing of your application

Indicate the name of the Immigration Office which serves:

your country of nationality, or
the country in which you are residing, provided that you have been lawfully admitted to that country for at least one year.
However, you must submit you application to the CIO in Sydney, Nova Scotia.

nevillek

Apr 25, 2011
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
20-06-2013
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
05-07-2013
LANDED..........
23-08-2013
Guys, how many points does DELF A2 give???

Also, can DELF B1 fee receipt be given during application time and points be given for that???

cvd222

Nov 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 28, 2012
AOR Received.
Apr 25, 2012
Med's Request
Apr 25, 2012
Med's Done....
Apr 28, 2012
Passport Req..
April 11, 2013
nevillek said:
Guys, how many points does DELF A2 give???
As far as I know, it depends on what your actual score is in the oral and listening part. Scoring 8-15 on each part will give you 1 point - so for example, if you score somewhere between 8-15 on both parts, you will get 2 points. Getting 16-25 on on each part will give you 3 points - so if you got 16-25 on both parts, you will get 6 points. However, if you scored somewhere between 8-15 (1 point) in oral but got somewhere between 16-25 in listening (3 points), you will get a total of 4 points.

nevillek said:
Also, can DELF B1 fee receipt be given during application time and points be given for that???
Points will only be given once they receive the actual language test result.