Passport Req..
NA
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
NA
vibez_well said:
Hi Vibez_well,

I have a question. Before dec 6, who have applied, marks below 16 in DELF section rule will not effect them. Correct? Anyone who has passed DELF A1 or A2 or B1 will get 2, 6, 8 . correct? But in "GUIDE DES PROCÉDURES D'IMMIGRATION" in September, I can find the following line.
[Les pointages correspondant au niveau des diplômes DELF et DALF (A1, A2, B1, B2, C1 et C2) sont accordés lorsqu'une note de passage de 16/25 et plus (66%) est obtenue par le candidat dans les deux compétences orales évaluées. Pour ce qui est des résultats inférieurs à la norme (moins de 16/25), les pointages du niveau inférieur sont accordés.]

After that no table is mentioned.

I have not the backup copy for GUIDE DES PROCÉDURES D'IMMIGRATION for August.

So, my question is that 16/25 rule is applied for those people, who have applied before December 6 on somewhat basis?
http://www.mediafire.com/?fey9g9mcwec90p4

kps2011

Jan 9, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mkshah said:
hi vibez,
Well, I think somewhat differently here..
Yes, it is true that a new applicant after 6th dec 2011 must submit language certificates to claim points for language proficiency. But it is nowhere mention that if at the later stage applicant submits updated certificates, then they will not consider it and points will not be given for this updated language certificates. Surely new applicants can submit the proof of higher language proficiency at later stages also to claim higher points. Also, the points will not be locked for language certificates provided at the time of application.
I am looking these new rules very similar to work exp.
At the time of applying an applicant may be having lesser duration of work experience, but at the time of interview, they will consider his latest work experience acquired till interview.
I think the same applies to this new rules of language proficiency.
These are my views about the new rules. Other members views are surely welcomed. :)
If there is anything mention on official website, pls share it for the benefit of all. :)

@mkshah, It would be great if you can clarify me on the below part also.
And also I request other seniors on the forum to kindly confirm whether I can file the application(Note: Iam qualifying the 57 points under couple)ASAP without claiming points for french language. Later after receiving AOR and before CSQ interview I can courier certificate to BIQ or directly can show certificate to interviewer at the time of interview. PLEASE THIS AS URGENT QUERY.

prestige

Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
soon
mkshah said:
hi vibez,
Yes, it is true that a new applicant after 6th dec 2011 must submit language certificates to claim points for language proficiency. But it is nowhere mention that if at the later stage applicant submits updated certificates, then they will not consider it and points will not be given for this updated language certificates. Surely new applicants can submit the proof of higher language proficiency at later stages also to claim higher points. Also, the points will not be locked for language certificates provided at the time of application.
At the time of applying an applicant may be having lesser duration of work experience, but at the time of interview, they will consider his latest work experience acquired till interview.
These are my views about the new rules. Other members views are surely welcomed. :)
If there is anything mention on official website, pls share it for the benefit of all. :)

I have few questions to ask regarding the new rules, since I'm qualified for the QSW assessment:

1.) Is it considered to bring only the IELTS result as proof of language proficiency? I have not yet taken the French exam.

2.) During the interview at Hongkong, is it possible that they will reject the application for the CSQ if not convinced?

vibez_well

Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ, HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Jul 2011
hi mkshah,

i hope you're right.. but i'm kind of pessimistic on this point. How i see this is that they want to standardize the process (look at the FSW process). You send in all your credentials and claim X point. ofcourse there are certain elements like age & workexp which has to be dealt accordingly. for language i think they want to lock it and assign a point to it. see the change to the form, theres even a checkbox stating that there is no result being attached.

again, only way to be sure about this is to hear from them directly or if a post Dec 6 applicant actually gets points for french after doing this. But i hope you're right, makes it easier for all of us.

Notice on Lang changes.
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/note-language-skills.html
mkshah said:
hi vibez,

vibez_well

Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ, HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Jul 2011
honestly, i was never aware of this minimum 16 pts rule. it was only recently when someone pointed this out i came to know. so i cant comment on it. sorry ! need to chk if i have some old copy of the GPI lying in my HDD somewhere. will chk and let u knw.

hec006 said:
Hi Vibez_well,

I have a question. Before dec 6, who have applied, marks below 16 in DELF section rule will not effect them. Correct? Anyone who has passed DELF A1 or A2 or B1 will get 2, 6, 8 . correct? But in "GUIDE DES PROCÉDURES D'IMMIGRATION" in September, I can find the following line.
[Les pointages correspondant au niveau des diplômes DELF et DALF (A1, A2, B1, B2, C1 et C2) sont accordés lorsqu'une note de passage de 16/25 et plus (66%) est obtenue par le candidat dans les deux compétences orales évaluées. Pour ce qui est des résultats inférieurs à la norme (moins de 16/25), les pointages du niveau inférieur sont accordés.]

After that no table is mentioned.

I have not the backup copy for GUIDE DES PROCÉDURES D'IMMIGRATION for August.

So, my question is that 16/25 rule is applied for those people, who have applied before December 6 on somewhat basis?
http://www.mediafire.com/?fey9g9mcwec90p4

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
hi kps2011,
Well, surely you can submit ur application without claiming points for french language, if u are already reaching to 57 points which is interview threshold, but then at the later stage u will not get points for french language, if u submit certificates at later stage. Surely it will be helppful for you to show ur intentions to learn french at the time of interview.
kps2011 said:
@ mkshah, It would be great if you can clarify me on the below part also.
And also I request other seniors on the forum to kindly confirm whether I can file the application(Note: Iam qualifying the 57 points under couple)ASAP without claiming points for french language. Later after receiving AOR and before CSQ interview I can courier certificate to BIQ or directly can show certificate to interviewer at the time of interview. PLEASE THIS AS URGENT QUERY.

kps2011

Jan 9, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mkshah said:
hi kps2011,
Well, surely you can submit ur application without claiming points for french language, if u are already reaching to 57 points which is interview threshold, but then at the later stage u will not get points for french language, if u submit certificates at later stage. Surely it will be helppful for you to show ur intentions to learn french at the time of interview.
Thanks mkshah,
And finally can you tell me ,How many points i will get when i pass Delf A1 and Delf A2 respectively.

vibez_well

Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ, HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Jul 2011
kps2011 said:
How many points i will get when i pass Delf A1 and Delf A2 respectively.
just refer my post in the previous page. i'd posted the table of points in there.
which city are you in kps2011 ? the next batches are about to start in a couple of weeks (@ AF) hope you've registered. I can help with some additional material.

shootingstar

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
10/10/2013
Interview........
18/4/2013
Hey guys

I want to contact my BIQ to see what is happening with my file. Can I use the contat e-mail mentioned in the immigration website? Does the e-mail have to be in French? Any specifics that I need to mention in the email like my dossier number?

kps2011

Jan 9, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vibez_well said:
just refer my post in the previous page. i'd posted the table of points in there.
which city are you in kps2011 ? the next batches are about to start in a couple of weeks ( @ AF) hope you've registered. I can help with some additional material.
Thanks for the post. I am from bangalore city,yes still registrations are going on for batches in AF. But confused whether to take up in Allaince francaise or other local institute. Suggestions required on AF.

I would really appreciate if you can share DELF materials. Thanks in advance.

hec006

Nov 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2011
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-09-2011
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
NA
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
NA
vibez_well said:
honestly, i was never aware of this minimum 16 pts rule. it was only recently when someone pointed this out i came to know. so i cant comment on it. sorry ! need to chk if i have some old copy of the GPI lying in my HDD somewhere. will chk and let u knw.
Hello vibez_well,

Thanks for your assistance. If you need I can share the copy with you. Please let me know, if you don't have.

Thanks

hec006

Nov 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2011
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-09-2011
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
NA
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
NA
vibez_well said:
Hello Vibez,

One small update. GPI copy which was updated in August 2011 does not contain any such information. I have that copy also. So, those who have applied before september is completely out of danger zone :). If you need that copy, I can share it with you.

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
Received premilinary Evaluation result with shortage of point.
My dear friend,

Though I had applied in October 2010 and I had sent Delf b1 but my speaking in that certificate was 12/25 and listening 19/25 they gave me 7 points in prem. evaluation. Now I am considering appealing against their type of evaluation as they have used the new method of evaluating my french result. So don't be very optimistic if the result of your french certificate is less than 16/25.

thanks

hec006

Nov 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2011
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-09-2011
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
NA
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
NA
quebec2011 said:
My dear friend,

Though I had applied in October 2010 and I had sent Delf b1 but my speaking in that certificate was 12/25 and listening 19/25 they gave me 7 points in prem. evaluation. Now I am considering appealing against their type of evaluation as they have used the new method of evaluating my french result. So don't be very optimistic if the result of your french certificate is less than 16/25.

thanks
Hello Friend,

Thanks a lot or the update. I had the same doubt. That's why I am searching each month's GPI. Now, the idea is clear to me after your update. That means, they want to shortlist the number application in this way. When they have the idea to implement the cutoff marks in DELF in december, then it is very clear that they have the intention to note down the person for CO or PO marks, if it is below 16( may be he has applied before december or after december). Hence, Visa officer will keep all this points in his mind before declaring the CSQ.

But, they should not calculate on new rule basis. Because, during the time of the release of new rule, they have said it other way.
Please try to appeal and let us know the status.

Thanks

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
Received premilinary Evaluation result with shortage of point.
hec006 said:
Hello Friend,

Thanks a lot or the update. I had the same doubt. That's why I am searching each month's GPI. Now, the idea is clear to me after your update. That means, they want to shortlist the number application in this way. When they have the idea to implement the cutoff marks in DELF in december, then it is very clear that they have the intention to note down the person for CO or PO marks, if it is below 16( may be he has applied before december or after december). Hence, Visa officer will keep all this points in his mind before declaring the CSQ.

But, they should not calculate on new rule basis. Because, during the time of the release of new rule, they have said it other way.
Please try to appeal and let us know the status.

Thanks
Sure I will certainly let you once I get their reply.

Good luck