+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

kash11

Jun 5, 2011
HI,

Could you please share with me contact no of BIQ Paris because I have to ask them about my case. they have deducted fee last month and now it is more than one month gone i have not received the acknowledgement.

Thanks

Kash

Bachar

Sep 12, 2011
Hello,
My file was received by HK BIQ on October 31, and till now I did not hear anything from them, what should I do? are they going to contact me by email , or mail? and what if I lost their letter by mail?
When should I worry about this???
Please members who applied to HK BIQ I need your advice

kash11

Jun 5, 2011
HI,

Could you please share with me contact no of BIQ Paris because I have to ask them about my case. they have deducted fee last month and now it is more than one month gone i have not received the acknowledgement.

Thanks

Kash
liberwoman said:
Can you please add my details on the table?
BIQ: Paris (I am in the UK)
Application sent on: 06 October 2011

Doc requested (did not fill the payement form fully: 07 November 2011. I sent the requested form the following day.
1st AOR received on 7th of December 2011.

Also to clarify.... I contacted PARIS BIQ today regarding the new language regulation as I was not unsure if the 05th December referred to the date when the application was received at the BIQ or the date when the first AOR was sent to the applicant. She said that date referred to the former which means that IT DOES NOT APPLY TO PEOPLE THAT SENT THEIR APPLICATION BEFORE 05TH DECEMBER 2011. By sending date I mean the date when your application was received by the BIQ (date when it arrived at the BIQ not when you went to the post). I was so relieved when she told me that as I am fully bilingual (French and English) as I could not be bothered to take the test. And she said the old applicants will be given the chance to prove their language ability during the interview (if the did not submit a test) if the do not meet the minimum points required without the test. She was very nice. Hope it helps.
I will say if there is something that you are unclear about ask to the seniors of the forum and if their answers diverge phone up Paris as ask. They have a good help desk opened for applicants from 1.30pm to 5 pm from Monday to Thursday.

Good luck to all of us.

Ravi09

Dec 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-Nov-2011
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
20-Dec-2011
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
Awaiting
Passport Req..
NA
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
Hopefully by 2012
Hi All,

I have applied for Quebec CSQ on Nov 24th 2011 and file was received by HK CIO on Nov 28th. Today(Dec 20th) i got the acknowledgment that file is opened for review.

Fingers crossed....

Good Luck to everyone on this Forum and me as well :D :D

dreamingforcanada

Dec 20, 2011
Hello to everybody, I am new in this forum, I am trying to research on how to migrate to Quebec. Below is my background:

* Graduated Bachelor of Science in Office Administration, year 2004
* Currently working in Qatar as Executive Secretary
* Job description is more on Office Administrator
* 35years old, married and with 2 kids

I already made my research regarding NOC and my job description is more or less included in Administrative Office which is NOC 1221.

Please advise/comments if I have the chance to apply and approve my CSQ to be able to apply in Quebec. I am trying to get as much info as I can so that my hard earned money, time and effort will not go into waste if I am not qualified to apply for CSQ.

Thanks in advance.

lirjan

Star Member
Aug 16, 2009
Tirana
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
NOC 4152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
21-06-2010
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
File Transfer...
Federal Sent 05-12-2011
Med's Request
26-12-2012
Med's Done....
03-01-2013
Interview........
30 March 2011 (CSQ received 14 November 2011)
Passport Req..
20/03/2013
VISA ISSUED...
02/04/2013
LANDED..........
27/04/2013
dreamingforcanada said:
Hello to everybody, I am new in this forum, I am trying to research on how to migrate to Quebec. Below is my background:

* Graduated Bachelor of Science in Office Administration, year 2004
* Currently working in Qatar as Executive Secretary
* Job description is more on Office Administrator
* 35years old, married and with 2 kids

I already made my research regarding NOC and my job description is more or less included in Administrative Office which is NOC 1221.

Please advise/comments if I have the chance to apply and approve my CSQ to be able to apply in Quebec. I am trying to get as much info as I can so that my hard earned money, time and effort will not go into waste if I am not qualified to apply for CSQ.

Thanks in advance.
Try to do your best to learn French at least at level B1, then you can have some chances to apply. Will be better for the application your wife to know French too maybe A2 level.

You will find a lot of information on this thread if you have some patience and read some histories from the beginning.

I will give you this link to evaluate your case by your self. Try it!

http://www.form.services.micc.gouv.qc.ca/epi/index.jsp?languageCode=en

Take care buddy...

liberwoman

Dec 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Chemical engineering ???
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06 Oct 2011for qsw/ 19 jul12 for federal
Doc's Request.
Nov 2011/Jan 2012/7nov rfpr
Nomination.....
26Jun12 for qsw
AOR Received.
06 nov11 for qsw / 19 aug12 for federal
IELTS Request
None
Med's Request
07 nov12
Med's Done....
schedule 22nov12
Interview........
26-06-2012
Passport Req..
18 jan 2013 finally only two weeks for the end of the journey
VISA ISSUED...
07 feb12
LANDED..........
not quite sure
Thank you osamar....

For the people who requested paris biq number i have to stress that YOU CANNOT CONTACT THEM BY PHONE REGARDING YOUR FILE AS NO INFORMATION WILL BE GIVEN. You can only contact them regarding general information not clear on their website. the number is 0033153934545. and follow the instruction on the phone. they will not give info regarding a file. For that you will have to wait for them to contact you. Hope it helps.

thecoolsatya

Dec 19, 2011
thecoolsatya said:
Hi All,

Just joined the forum after doing quite a lot of reading on Quebec immigration.

However still kind of confused regarding the areas of training and education.

My details below:-

Education: Bsc Mathematics (Full Time) / MBA - General (Distance Education) from India completed in 2004 and 2006 respectively
Currently working as a Programme management office (PMO) Analyst in an IT company which I consider is relevant to what I have studied (MBA)
Total Work Experience: Just Over 6 years
English: Good.
French: Just Started to learn
Marital Status: Married

Details of Spouse

Education: Msc in Medical Documentation
Work Experience: Worked as a Medical record Technician - relevant to her studies
Total Work Experience: 3 years
English: Good
French: Just started to learn.

Could any one of the experts suggest if I am eligible to apply for Quebec Immigration. I did try in the quebec website and it states I am eligible. However would want to confirm from some of the experts in the forum.
Could any one of you please advice me on my points.

Ravi09

Dec 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-Nov-2011
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
20-Dec-2011
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
Awaiting
Passport Req..
NA
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
Hopefully by 2012
Hi Syed,

I'm sorry i'm not able to reply to your message as I'm getting some error while sending.

I'm from Hyderabad :D i have applied for 1122 code.

Please keep in touch....

Thanks in Advance,

Ravi

agnes_blush27

Star Member
Jun 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept. 2, 2011
Doc's Request.
financial suff sept. 24
Nomination.....
Soon
AOR Received.
sept. 23 dated sept.12
File Transfer...
june 13 sent application to ns: july 19 aor received from ns
Med's Request
In God's time
Med's Done....
In God's time
Interview........
may 31
Passport Req..
In God's time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's time
LANDED..........
In God's time
Janki said:
anyone heard about below 2 new updates...

"December 13, 2011 - A new tool to facilitate the recognition of skills - Minister Kathleen Weil announced the signing of an agreement to facilitate access by persons trained in the engineering profession

December 12, 2011 - Accelerating the professional integration of immigrants - Launch of an innovative project in recognition of skills and adaptation"

where can we found more details regarding this?

I've been searching for this abut did not found anything

respect

Star Member
Feb 4, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2011
Nomination.....
30-01-2012
AOR Received.
12-03-2012
File Transfer...
17-02-2012
Med's Request
23-04-2012
Med's Done....
26-04-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
08-11-2012
LANDED..........
17-11-2012
I just got another letter from quebec immigration today. this is what it says in short..

"nous avons pris connaissance de votre projet d'établissement permanent au Quebec et vous en remercions.

Nous tenons a vous informer que votre dossier est en attente d'une decision de la part d'un conseiller en immigration. Nous communiquerons de nouveau avec vous lorsqu'une decision sera arretee.

Nous vous prions de recevoir, Monsieur, l'assurance de nos meilleurs sentiments. "

I don't know if this is usual. is this another AOR of some sort? i already got one AOR last month. Anybody has any idea.. is this usual?

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
respect said:
I just got another letter from quebec immigration today. this is what it says in short..

"nous avons pris connaissance de votre projet d'établissement permanent au Quebec et vous en remercions.

Nous tenons a vous informer que votre dossier est en attente d'une decision de la part d'un conseiller en immigration. Nous communiquerons de nouveau avec vous lorsqu'une decision sera arretee.

Nous vous prions de recevoir, Monsieur, l'assurance de nos meilleurs sentiments. "

I don't know if this is usual. is this another AOR of some sort? i already got one AOR last month. Anybody has any idea.. is this usual?
Hi respect,
can u post the translated text of this letter here? :)

respect

Star Member
Feb 4, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2011
Nomination.....
30-01-2012
AOR Received.
12-03-2012
File Transfer...
17-02-2012
Med's Request
23-04-2012
Med's Done....
26-04-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
08-11-2012
LANDED..........
17-11-2012
mkshah said:
Hi respect,
can u post the translated text of this letter here? :)
Sure..

"We have reviewed your application for permanent residency in Quebec and thank you.

We wish to inform you that your case is awaiting a decision from an immigration consultant. We will communicate with you again when a decision will be taken.

We wish you the best."

agnes_blush27

Star Member
Jun 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept. 2, 2011
Doc's Request.
financial suff sept. 24
Nomination.....
Soon
AOR Received.
sept. 23 dated sept.12
File Transfer...
june 13 sent application to ns: july 19 aor received from ns
Med's Request
In God's time
Med's Done....
In God's time
Interview........
may 31
Passport Req..
In God's time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's time
LANDED..........
In God's time
respect said:
Sure..

"We have reviewed your application for permanent residency in Quebec and thank you.

We wish to inform you that your case is awaiting a decision from an immigration consultant. We will communicate with you again when a decision will be taken.

We wish you the best."
Hi.did u recieve it by email or snail mail?

OsamaR

Mar 24, 2011
Ravi09 said:
Hi All,

I have applied for Quebec CSQ on Nov 24th 2011 and file was received by HK CIO on Nov 28th. Today(Dec 20th) i got the acknowledgment that file is opened for review.

Fingers crossed....

Good Luck to everyone on this Forum and me as well :D :D
Hi Ravi09,

That seem to be quite fast, are you in the priority list ?

good luck to you :)