Passport Req..
[move][color=green]***04. 2012[/color][move]
VISA ISSUED...
[move][color=green] May 2012[/color][/move]
LANDED..........
[move][b][color=red]June 2012[/color][/b][/move]
Robindesbois said:
Hello Seniors,

I need a help from you. Should I send photocopy nor main copy of IELTS and TEFaq certificates to get the CSQ? Please advise me.

Robin
Hello Robin,

If you are asking about what to send with the application then I would suggest you send a notarized photocopy of them and if you will be asked to go for the interview, take the originals with you to show to them.

Regards & Good Luck

joidiple

Oct 19, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
geribubaboy said:
Hi Joidiple,

We are talking about the federal process Application number buddy, not about the QSC process file number.
oh I see.. i was lost.. ;D

myhope

Sep 30, 2011
Rock1974 said:
Dear All,
I am a PhD student in USA, my major id geophysics with good experience in the oil industry and will graduate next May. I would like like to apply for the Quebec skill worker. Can do that? and is the 29 occupation list also aplied in the Quebec region too. Is the new PhD immigration applies for students who study outside Canada? My major is not in the list, can I still apply? I hope someone will answer my questions...wish you all the best of luck
Quebec is different from FSW . for quebec you need to check the 2009 list of area of traning to see if you fall under priority processing. if not your docs will be process as per the normal time.i think you can apply with your masters degree. since this's the degree at hand. hit back if there's anything you don't understand . cheers bro.

Kaps1706

Star Member
Apr 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2011
AOR Received.
07-09-2011
Félicitations mkshah pour l'AOR.

J'ai aussi passé mon examen du DELF A2 le 22 Nov. Bonne chance à vous pour le résultat du DELF A1 et A2.

Rock1974

Jul 14, 2011
Thanks Myhope...I do have another question if u do not mind!
I do not speak French, neither my spouse but we start taking on line lessons. Do We need to fluently speak French to be eligible? also, if by any chance I got succeed and traveled to Quebec, is it a must that I stay there not to move to another province?
thanks in advance

singh20

Nov 24, 2011
Hi

I am new to this site, recently got my Quebec CSQ (18-11-11) after interview in Paris.

Now i am preparing documents for the federal application . I need your help regarding list of documnets required for the next stage...Do i have to send my latest work experience letters from my current and previous employer again with the application.

Please advice me.

Cheers

singh20

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
CSQ RECEIVED ON 18-08-2011
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
14th feb ( Valentines day )
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
landing 10th june in montreal
singh20 said:
Hi

I am new to this site, recently got my Quebec CSQ (18-11-11) after interview in Paris.

Now i am preparing documents for the federal application . I need your help regarding list of documnets required for the next stage...Do i have to send my latest work experience letters from my current and previous employer again with the application. Congratulations Mr Singh for your CSQ

No need to send your exp certificate again.

Please advice me.

Cheers

singh20

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
mfoniso said:
@ StillhopeThe number that starts with EP is just your application number whereas the one with BO is your unique client number (UCI) or immigration file number. Either one should be able to populate your status in ecas (of course that is what they say but it doesnt always work). Hope this helps.

Thanks mfoniso

ambi1775

Star Member
Jul 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/08/2011
AOR Received.
22/02/2012
Interview........
02/04/2012,csq received same day
Rock1974 said:
How long it takes to process the Quebec program after sending all documents and fees? depend upon one country to another, but at least 6 months to 15 months now these days,depends upon your Qualification and related exp.

singh20

Nov 24, 2011
Thanks for quick response Still Hope ..much appreciated.

Does that mean i don't have to send my education certificates , wage slips & employment certifificates from previous &current employer.However they have mentioned in the Appendix A -checklist ...under No 7 ...as below

7 .WORK EXPERIENCE
For you, your spouse or common-law partner provide:
•notarized employment contracts from your present and past employers, accompanied by an English or French translation
•original and up-to-date letters of reference from your past and current employers. Letters must be written on company letterhead and show the company’s full address, telephone and fax numbers, and be stamped with the company’s official seal.
Letters must include all of the following information:
•the specific period of your employment with the company
•the positions you have held during the period of employment and the time spent in each position
•full details of your main responsibilities and duties in each position
•your total annual salary plus benefits
•the signature of your immediate supervisor or the personnel officer of the company
•a business card of the person signing
If you cannot provide a reference from your current employer, provide a written explanation (i.e. employment contracts, work descriptions

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
singh20 said:
Thanks for quick response Still Hope ..much appreciated.

I m sending u the link read properly that guide specially this line (
If you are applying as a Quebec-Selected Applicant, use column Q

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/E37023.pdf

below documents are not related to u these are for PNP

Does that mean i don't have to send my education certificates , wage slips & employment certifificates from previous &current employer.However they have mentioned in the Appendix A -checklist ...under No 7 ...as below

7 .WORK EXPERIENCE
For you, your spouse or common-law partner provide:
•notarized employment contracts from your present and past employers, accompanied by an English or French translation
•original and up-to-date letters of reference from your past and current employers. Letters must be written on company letterhead and show the company's full address, telephone and fax numbers, and be stamped with the company's official seal.
Letters must include all of the following information:
•the specific period of your employment with the company
•the positions you have held during the period of employment and the time spent in each position
•full details of your main responsibilities and duties in each position
•your total annual salary plus benefits
•the signature of your immediate supervisor or the personnel officer of the company
•a business card of the person signing
If you cannot provide a reference from your current employer, provide a written explanation (i.e. employment contracts, work descriptions

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
Je vous remercie Kaps1706.
Espoir nous passer l'examen.
quel centre d'examen que vous donne A2?

Kaps1706 said:
Félicitations mkshah pour l'AOR.

J'ai aussi passé mon examen du DELF A2 le 22 Nov. Bonne chance à vous pour le résultat du DELF A1 et A2.

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
hi Smallie, congratulations to both of you for AOR! :)
Smallie said:
Hello Forumites,

Wish to share my piece of good news with the house. We finally received our AOR from BIQ paris on 23rd November. After over 11 months, The AOR is dated 18th November and it was stated that our application was received on 7th December, 2010. Its been an agonising wait and now we await interview call or hopefully, a waiver.

CONGRATS to Stillhope and all others who have moved a step closer, wish you all the best.

Egrace, i really apprecaite your help & congrats on your 1st pay check.

Guess no one has an idea of how long we have to wait for the next step cos it is obvious they are not keeping to their stipulated timelines. But we stay positive, knowing that "all things are working together for our good".

singh20

Nov 24, 2011
Still Hope ..

thanks for the link , but it doesn't have checkbox againt PNP either...

I am not arguing ;) just making sure that i won't miss out on any document ....

Cheers

Singh20