Med's Done....
[move][color=green]***03.2012***[/color][/move]
Passport Req..
[move][color=green]***04. 2012[/color][move]
VISA ISSUED...
[move][color=green] May 2012[/color][/move]
LANDED..........
[move][b][color=red]June 2012[/color][/b][/move]
I know one person who not before than 1 month ago, landed in Montreal and she went to another province from that day even thought I tried to convince her to to stay in Quebec because it would be better for her but she had family in that other province and thought that it would be easy for her new beginning and when i contacted her some days ago she said that her consultant had told her that there would not be problems.

regards

fReSco

Apr 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2011
AOR Received.
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
KLM01 said:
That what toilet flush was invented for.
KLM01, I'd kindly request you please not to insult our fellow members. I respect your opinion but it can be stated without hurting anyone's feelings. I find it a little unfair here as StillHope helped us a lot in learning many issues. We can be constructive to help each other.

I personally don't know CSW applicant who has been granted the passport who has just landed and after that moved to another province. Would you mind sharing some details/your experience?

KLM01

Star Member
Oct 30, 2011
Bachar said:
Hello,

to settle down in Quebec or not, has nothing to do with the law of immigration, and i know many friends got CSQ and moved to another provinces just after landing in QC or without it, and they got the Canadian passport without any problem since this matter is a Federal one.
Thank you Bachar.

KLM01

Star Member
Oct 30, 2011
geribubaboy said:
I know one person who not before than 1 month ago, landed in Montreal and she went to another province from that day even thought I tried to convince her to to stay in Quebec because it would be better for her but she had family in that other province and thought that it would be easy for her new beginning and when i contacted her some days ago she said that her consultant had told her that there would not be problems.

regards
Thank you geribubaboy.

qtr52

Nov 2, 2011
qtr52 said:
Thanks STILLHOPE

I have 3 years and 10 months of work experience, if I send my application this month can I get points for 4 years, since it will take at least 3 months to process my application?

ANYONE

fReSco

Apr 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2011
AOR Received.
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
geribubaboy said:

regards
Thank you sister, but we are looking for someone who has been granted to citizenship already.

geribubaboy

May 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
[move][color=green]Rome[/color][/move]
NOC Code......
[move][color=purple]4021[/color][/move]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[move][color=blue]03.12.2010[/color][/move]
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
[move][color=green]17.12.2010[/color][/move]
Med's Request
[move][color=green]***02. 2012***[/color][/move]
Med's Done....
[move][color=green]***03.2012***[/color][/move]
Passport Req..
[move][color=green]***04. 2012[/color][move]
VISA ISSUED...
[move][color=green] May 2012[/color][/move]
LANDED..........
[move][b][color=red]June 2012[/color][/b][/move]
fReSco said:
Thank you sister, but we are looking for someone who has been granted to citizenship already.
I don't know anyone of them as my relatives and friends ar all in Quebec province. I will try to ask them if they know anyone just to get some info for the persons who need to settle down in another province.

fReSco

Apr 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2011
AOR Received.
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
geribubaboy said:
I don't know anyone of them as my relatives and friends ar all in Quebec province. I will try to ask them if they know anyone just to get some info for the persons who need to settle down in another province.
Many thanks Sis, Would be highly appreciated.
have a good night!

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
CSQ RECEIVED ON 18-08-2011
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
14th feb ( Valentines day )
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
landing 10th june in montreal
fReSco said:

and we want they come here to share their experience so we know practically or some one can give evidence. this is debatable but some people taking personally. i m sure almost people who were selected and applying for csq want to settle down in another province. we need evidence and no one is ready to give that.

thanks

fReSco

Apr 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2011
AOR Received.
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
geribubaboy said:
Many thanks Sis, Would be highly appreciated.
have a good night!

KLM01

Star Member
Oct 30, 2011
fReSco said:
KLM01, I'd kindly request you please not to insult our fellow members. I respect your opinion but it can be stated without hurting anyone's feelings. I find it a little unfair here as StillHope helped us a lot in learning many issues. We can be constructive to help each other.

I personally don't know CSW applicant who has been granted the passport who has just landed and after that moved to another province. Would you mind sharing some details/your experience?
Fresco,

I have no intention to insult anybody. I was just describing an awkward comment.

I really do not care about how much anyone "helped" others, I do only care about the authenticity and validity of the content.
Otherwise, I will come heavily on those who try nothing but to argue.

As I said several times, I personally know many Quebec selected candidates who currently live in Ontario, BC & Alberta.
So, what further details you need to know?!!! Their SIN number?! Huh!

And many other members stated the same.
So what's the point of arguing?! Is that make some feel like they can "think"?!

This is fact.
To accept it or not, is up to you but do not deny it.

Don't live in denial!

fReSco

Apr 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2011
AOR Received.
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
KLM01 said:
Fresco,

I have no intention to insult anybody. I was just describing an awkward comment.

I really do not care about how much anyone "helped" others, I do only care about the authenticity and validity of the content.
Otherwise, I will come heavily on those who try nothing but to argue.

As I said several times, I personally know many Quebec selected candidates who currently live in Ontario, BC & Alberta.
So, what further details you need to know?!!! Their SIN number?! Huh!

And many other members stated the same.
So what's the point of arguing?! Is that make some feel like they can "think"?!

This is fact.
To accept it or not, is up to you but do not deny it.

Don't live in denial! -

I don't deny the facts and I understand the right of mobility gives you the right to move freely anywhere. But the problem is about the PNP nominees as the criteria after landing seems ambiguous. I understand there are practical cases of people who have been moved and there are no such cases in which they have revoked PR or citizenship because of moving into another province just after landing. But does that mean It would not be happening in future as well?

Could we send this Query to BIQ? or to Government of Quebec in Montreal?

fReSco

Apr 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2011
AOR Received.
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Hey Stillhope,

Bro, congratulations for being a champion member and completing your 1000 posts. You really helped us a lot to understand many issues.

Thank you again.

Cheers

Iceberg7

Jan 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wow..it's getting really hot in here!!!

Easy!

After reading most of the posts, I guess KLM01 is right.

I do as well know (personally) some Quebec selected guys who do not live in Quebec.

And they are Canadian citizens.
One of these cases, is a family that I do not recall they even spent much time in Quebec (maybe just till they received their PR/Medical cards).

Another case for a colleague who landed in Quebec..finished his papers, received his cards..came back..then headed to Ontario.

So, it happens in fact!