PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
Bachar said:
Hello Seniors,

thank you all for the great help and information
Today my file was received by the HK BIQ, i need to know by somebody applied to Hk, how long could it take to get the first notification from the BIQ? what should i do now?
Hi bachar , I have sent my file on 24th sept 2011,it is almost 4 weeks now but not heard from them till today. On the other hand angeleye has got her AOR within one week only. So we cannot predict the time to get AOR from BIQ HK.

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
Received premilinary Evaluation result with shortage of point.
Thanks we will sure go .

Thanks

nevillek

Apr 25, 2011
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
20-06-2013
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
05-07-2013
LANDED..........
23-08-2013
Hello friends,

If I am not wrong, getting the CSQ takes 7-8 months from the time of the first application and after that, the medical/criminal tests from Federal level takes another 5-6 months, are these estimates correct?

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
nevillek said:
Hello friends,

If I am not wrong, getting the CSQ takes 7-8 months from the time of the first application and after that, the medical/criminal tests from Federal level takes another 5-6 months, are these estimates correct?
Time for Getting csq mainly depends on your BIQ if all your documents are upto date and complete. Different BIQ have different processing time. Also depends on profile of applicant. For priority application, processing times reduces to almost half.

And time for federal part mainly depends on your VO if you adhere to all timelines given to you. Different VO have different timelines. For example, New Delhi VO is the fastest VO currently. Processing time is just 1-2 months.

fReSco

Apr 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2011
AOR Received.
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
nevillek said:
Hello friends,

Well, It depends, both on the BIQ/VO and your file. If you come under the priority processing it will take 5-6 months for CSQ and 5-6 months for Federal part (I assume all the provided documents are correct and in order). For a file without priority processing every BIQ has different time frame (according to the number of applicants) and the same way all the Federal visa offices has different time frames as well. I would advise you to consult your relevant BIQ and VO's website.
BIQ Processing time table
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/official-immigration-application/immigration-application/processing-times-table.html

CIC Processing time table
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-ec.asp

nevillek

Apr 25, 2011
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
20-06-2013
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
05-07-2013
LANDED..........
23-08-2013
Thank you very much. Btw, what's priority processing and how does one qualify for that?

Also, on this page http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/official-immigration-application/immigration-application/processing-times-table.html#hongkong it shows names of countries and a date on the left and below it is written that "If you have submitted an application for immigration before this date and your file is complete, you should have been called for a selection interview." So for example, if right now it shows November 2010 next to my country, does it mean that applicants from my country waited 11 months (Nov 2010 to Oct 2011) and got called for an interview this month itself? Also, how long after the interview does it take to actually get the CSQ? I guess that would be even longer?

fReSco

Apr 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2011
AOR Received.
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
nevillek said:
Thank you very much. Btw, what's priority processing and how does one qualify for that?

Also, on this page http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/official-immigration-application/immigration-application/processing-times-table.html#hongkong it shows names of countries and a date on the left and below it is written that "If you have submitted an application for immigration before this date and your file is complete, you should have been called for a selection interview." So for example, if right now it shows November 2010 next to my country, does it mean that applicants from my country waited 11 months (Nov 2010 to Oct 2011) and got called for an interview this month itself? Also, how long after the interview does it take to actually get the CSQ? I guess that would be even longer?
1 - If your area of training comes under the area of training required by Quebec, your application will be processed as a priority application e.g, Nurses, Pharmacists etc.

2 - The date shown in the tables explains until which dates they have finished the interviews of the applicants. You are advised to contact the BIQ in case you have filed your application before that date and you did not receive a call from them.

I would also recommend you to read the previous posts of this thread as it will help you to better understand many of the questions previously asked by other members. In case, you still require more information please do not hesitate to ask any time. Thanks

nevillek

Apr 25, 2011
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
20-06-2013
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
05-07-2013
LANDED..........
23-08-2013
Thank you very much again. :)

Biolah

Jul 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
27th Jan.2014
VISA ISSUED...
30th Jan. 2014
LANDED..........
16th MAY 2014
nevillek said:
Hello friends,

@nevinek, it all depends on your BIQ.some receive their CSQ within 7-8months while some people wait up to 12-13months to get theirs.however,if you fall under priority you may ve ur Csq within 5month.finally,the rule of the game is about waiting.see u in montreal. BIOLAH

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ecas now reads: Complete... with the note:

You entered Canada at the P.E. Trudeau International Airport office on October 26, 2011 and became a Permanent Resident.
:D :D ;D ;D

mia1

Oct 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
U024
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2012
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
22-10-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Hi fresco,

thank you for your reply. I am from Albania and I have to apply to BIQ Vienna.

I am not very clear about processing time of different BIQ. May you tell me the time for Vienna.

I am a beginner in french, actually the max I may claim is A2 level.

Do you think I should send my application now ?
Please help me because I am very undecided at this point.

agnes_blush27

Star Member
Jun 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept. 2, 2011
Doc's Request.
financial suff sept. 24
Nomination.....
Soon
AOR Received.
sept. 23 dated sept.12
File Transfer...
june 13 sent application to ns: july 19 aor received from ns
Med's Request
In God's time
Med's Done....
In God's time
Interview........
may 31
Passport Req..
In God's time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's time
LANDED..........
In God's time
egrace62 said:

You entered Canada at the P.E. Trudeau International Airport office on October 26, 2011 and became a Permanent Resident.
Hi egrace..im so glad to hear that you are in montreal already..i would like to ask is it hard to find work there?

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
CSQ RECEIVED ON 18-08-2011
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
14th feb ( Valentines day )
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
landing 10th june in montreal
egrace62 said:

Conguratulation Mr Canadian.

Good luck

dwhnow

Mar 1, 2010
Hi

I have been called for Quebec Interview?

Does anyone has any idea what documents I need to carry to the interview