Visa Office......
BIQ, HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Jul 2011
Re: THE CSQ & LABOR MARKET OPINION (LMO)

suresh,

the info you provided is inadequate to calculate your points.
i suggest you checkout the various selection parameters and then raise your specific queries here.

www.canadavisa.com/quebec-skilled-worker-immigration.html
cheers !

suresh.n85 said:
Stillhope or anyone, can you please calculate my points based on the below information? It will be really useful for me.

Name: Suresh from Chennai, India

Education: 10th standard + Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (3 year course)

Experience: 9 years (our own engineering business)

English Knowledge: good

French: nil

Shannone

Star Member
Mar 8, 2011
Mauritius
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
October 2010
Med's Done....
November 2010
Interview........
No interview
shootingstar said:
Hellooooooooooo!

Guys, I have some piece of good news!. My credit card has been charged with the processing fee. So I think I can expect the AOR soon?
Hello,

Hope you well..You wil soon receive AOR saying that thay have opened you file... :)
Congrats!

shootingstar

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
10/10/2013
Interview........
18/4/2013
Shannone said:
Hello,

Hope you well..You wil soon receive AOR saying that thay have opened you file... :)
Congrats!
Thank you shannone. Yes, I'm waiting and after that the interview wait begins :eek:

avelino

Jul 23, 2011
geribubaboy said:
Hello fResco,

Do you have any link or the e-book of this book with activities and also the audio copy so I can download. I really need to practice french.

Thanks in advance
pleace me to :D

myhope

Sep 30, 2011
shootingstar said:
Thank you shannone. Yes, I'm waiting and after that the interview wait begins :eek:

Have been watching this site for about 7 months now. I've applied for QSC. it's been about 8 months now. does it meen that after this whole waiting period, you will get interview call or what? can some body elaburate on this dear friends.

nursegio

Star Member
Sep 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2011
AOR Received.
01-11-2011
Interview........
Juin 5, 2012
Salut amis! ;D I have a question regarding documents to be submitted for Quebec. Should I send the original copies or just a photocopy? :) Please help. Merci beaucoup et bonne journee/soiree!

geribubaboy

May 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
[move][color=green]Rome[/color][/move]
NOC Code......
[move][color=purple]4021[/color][/move]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[move][color=blue]03.12.2010[/color][/move]
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
[move][color=green]17.12.2010[/color][/move]
Med's Request
[move][color=green]***02. 2012***[/color][/move]
Med's Done....
[move][color=green]***03.2012***[/color][/move]
Passport Req..
[move][color=green]***04. 2012[/color][move]
VISA ISSUED...
[move][color=green] May 2012[/color][/move]
LANDED..........
[move][b][color=red]June 2012[/color][/b][/move]
nursegio said:
Salut amis! ;D I have a question regarding documents to be submitted for Quebec. Should I send the original copies or just a photocopy? :) Please help. Merci beaucoup et bonne journee/soiree!
Salut,

Vous devez envoyer les photocopies de tes documents. Les original devront être avec vous quand vous irez faire l'interview.

Bonne chance.

P.s. The pohotocopies should be notarized.

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
Received premilinary Evaluation result with shortage of point.
myhope said:
Have been watching this site for about 7 months now. I've applied for QSC. it's been about 8 months now. does it meen that after this whole waiting period, you will get interview call or what? can some body elaburate on this dear friends.
It depends upon your beurue of immigration du quebec and Area of training.

Which is your BIQ? what is your area of training? and Share your details.

thanks

myhope

Sep 30, 2011
quebec2011 said:
It depends upon your beurue of immigration du quebec and Area of training.

Which is your BIQ? what is your area of training? and Share your details.

thanks

My biq is hongkong, got AOR since march. my area of training is not in demand( Bsc in Economics)from cameroon. my wife, Bsc in financial management. we're both below 30 years old. i've sent all docs as required. i know this b/c my friend just moved to quebec and his area of training was Law(Bachelor) .

Baver

Oct 13, 2011
Hi All,

First of all thanks for putting a nice thread here. It is very informative. I took self-assesment test for Quebec immigration and I am qualified for that. I am trying to gather documents for the CSQ application. I have couple questions here folks. If you can answer them that would be great.

1. I worked in USA for nine years. I have a TOEFL score from 2002. I am planning to send a copy of TOEFL examination with my application. Would it be sufficient to show that I have advanced English or should i take IELTS?

2. I do not have French knowledge. I am going to use some online sources to learn French. Can i put my french knowledge as beginner level 1 as by the time interview takes place i am sure i will improve my French?

3.For documents, "include with your application photocopies certified by the institution that issued the original document or by the duly authorized legal authority of the originals and the official translations, in English or French, of the following documents:
your diplomas and certificates (excluding those pertaining to primary studies), and those of your spouse, if any;"

I got my PhD in USA. So should i get a certified copy of my phd diploma from my school in USA or will a notarized copy be sufficient? There is no way I can go to US to get a certified copy of my diploma from the same institution that issued it.
Do these diplomas include high school diploma also? My high school diploma is in Turkish. Should i get that translated and notarized also? Which one is first? Notarized copy and then certified translation or the other way around?

4. Where do I send my application? I live in Turkey. I could not find where i should send my application from the website.

5. Do i need to send a bank statement or sending signed contract respecting financial self-sufficiency document will be enough for now?

6."Are any of the diplomas entered under Question 8 Québec diplomas or their equivalent and found among these choices:" Which one should i choose for the following question? My BS is in chemistry In Turkey and PhD is in Chemistry in USA.

Thanks in advance for your help.

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
Received premilinary Evaluation result with shortage of point.
myhope said:
My biq is hongkong, got AOR since march. my area of training is not in demand( Bsc in Economics)from cameroon. my wife, Bsc in financial management. we're both below 30 years old. i've sent all docs as required. i know this b/c my friend just moved to quebec and his area of training was Law(Bachelor) .
Thanks for sharing your details.

If you haven't heard from them for 6-7 months then it could be that all your documents are complete but BIQ Hk is unpredictable still they might ask you to send some documents if they feel that they are missing.

In this year many people have applied to QSW program to BIQ Hk and the number of applications are alot and still we have some people who have file number of October 2010 or might be september 2010 including myself but nothing has been communicated to us so far.

I want to tell you that have patience and be sure that if your area of training is not in demand then minimum one year patience is normal now with BIQ Hk to be called for interview.

If you have any other query do let us know we are here to help you.

BTW where have you applied from?

thanks

myhope

Sep 30, 2011
quebec2011 said:
Thanks for sharing your details.

If you haven't heard from them for 6-7 months then it could be that all your documents are complete but BIQ Hk is unpredictable still they might ask you to send some documents if they feel that they are missing.

In this year many people have applied to QSW program to BIQ Hk and the number of applications are alot and still we have some people who have file number of October 2010 or might be september 2010 including myself but nothing has been communicated to us so far.

I want to tell you that have patience and be sure that if your area of training is not in demand then minimum one year patience is normal now with BIQ Hk to be called for interview.

If you have any other query do let us know we are here to help you.

BTW where have you applied from

thanks
Applying from Thailand. my wife's not from cameroon. we have a son not up to a year. i added him long ago. i know things gona be ok with us all. cheers

nursegio

Star Member
Sep 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2011
AOR Received.
01-11-2011
Interview........
Juin 5, 2012
geribubaboy said:
Salut,

Vous devez envoyer les photocopies de tes documents. Les original devront être avec vous quand vous irez faire l'interview.

Bonne chance.

P.s. The pohotocopies should be notarized.

Merci monsieur! je comprend un peu :)

Robindesbois

Feb 18, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bonjour Seniors,

Soon, I m going to apply for CSQ. My wife has completed Masters of Education followed by Bachelor of Education ( B.Ed) as well as she is working as a Lecturer in a College. Furthermore, I have a working as an Accounts Officer in a French Organization after completion MBA in Finance. I think my wife is on demand list if we applied for CSQ.

Seniors, are you agree with me ?

Another thing, I will be the Principal applicant when I apply, Because my French level is better then my wife. Cause she got DELF A2 in French on the other hand, I got DELF B1.

Seniors, Any comment regarding this matter ?

Thanks in advance for rapid reply.

Robin

Bachar

Sep 12, 2011
Hello Senios,

what about photos, should attach them with glow or staples ? or just add it with a clip only with name and date of birth on the back of each one