Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/02/2011
Doc's Request.
22/08/2011(Credit Card Refused)
AOR Received.
22/08/2011
Biolah said:
@ egrace62, i used gtb visa credit. Pls.what is the meaning of: IQ under category of immigration?
@Biolah,pls i wuld like to knw if you gave ur card's cvv2 no to enable them charge your card.Tanx for ur urgent response & wish success.

shootingstar

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
10/10/2013
Interview........
18/4/2013
Biolah said:
I finally received my AOR of payment today after a long wait of 9 months.Thank you for your encouragement.

With GOD All things are possible.
Congrats, some progress for you!
I did not know AOR takes so long!!!! :'(

shootingstar

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
10/10/2013
Interview........
18/4/2013
vibez_well said:
bonjour tout le monde !

voila , un link pour ameliorer votre francais

http://bit.ly/rsFhXR

un extrait avec l'audio .... 'le signe' par guy de maupassant.

8)
Thank You. I just downloaded this. Sorry, but I'm wondering what this is :)

grataul

May 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New York, US
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-2011
AOR Received.
Pending
IELTS Request
NR
File Transfer...
NR
Hello guys,

Thanks for such a great forum. It is this forum that gave me the courage to file the application on my own instead of going to consultant, So I would some one to help!!!!!

I was filling the Application form for QSC. I have a small doubt in the education Section.

A.

Section 8.0 : Education: I know I have to fill my education detail from High School to MS.

But I am not clear what I am suppose to fill in the second part:

Year Diploma Obtained Specialization Primary Language of Instruction

Is it about what I wrote in the Education history above, in the form or extra certifications (like Microsoft certification, training certificate etc... other than regular education)?

B.

I am married, so wife will also have to fill a form. But I am confused, who is suppose to sign the DECLARATION ON THE COMMON VALUES OF QUÉBEC SOCIETY section on MY WIFE 's application form. Is that me (Principal applicant) or my Wife ?

Can some one please answer my question ?

Thanks

shootingstar

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
10/10/2013
Interview........
18/4/2013
grataul said:
Hello guys,

Thanks for such a great forum. It is this forum that gave me the courage to file the application on my own instead of going to consultant, So I would some one to help!!!!!

I was filling the Application form for QSC. I have a small doubt in the education Section.

A.

Section 8.0 : Education: I know I have to fill my education detail from High School to MS.

Year Diploma Obtained Specialization Primary Language of Instruction Your education details. Basically, whatever you have filled in the earlier columns. Eg., if you have complete MS in mathematics then your spcialization would be mathematics. You don't need to mention any technical certitifcations - these come in your resume

Is it about what I wrote in the Education history above, in the form or extra certifications (like Microsoft certification, training certificate etc... other than regular education)?

B.

I am married, so wife will also have to fill a form. But I am confused, who is suppose to sign the DECLARATION ON THE COMMON VALUES OF QUÉBEC SOCIETY section on MY WIFE 's application form. Is that me (Principal applicant) or my Wife ?I think the form mentions who has to sign. Read it carefully. It says " principal applicant signature" or " spouise signature". So go by that.

Thanks

mannemv

Feb 16, 2011
shootingstar said:
Hi Vasu,
did you say that the processing time for USA is April 2011? I think I saw it as May 2010. I could be wrong though.
Just wanted to let you know.

check the processing time once again and then send an email. I think they might be able to give you some information.

Good Luck.

Yes, I was wrong on the Date, I called Quebec Immigration and they guide me to check the processing dates for USA and it is May2010.

Thanks
Vasu

shootingstar

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
10/10/2013
Interview........
18/4/2013
mannemv said:
Yes, I was wrong on the Date, I called Quebec Immigration and they guide me to check the processing dates for USA and it is May2010.

Thanks
Vasu
Hmm, yes - a long wait :( by the way, when did u get ur AOR?

grataul

May 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New York, US
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-2011
AOR Received.
Pending
IELTS Request
NR
File Transfer...
NR
Thanks for replying shootingstar.

Form mentions at most of the places "Principal Applicant" or "Spouse". But for DECLARATION ON THE COMMON VALUES OF QUÉBEC SOCIETY, it says signature of the Applicant, So does it mean "Principal applicant". Or the Applicant who has filled this form, my Wife in my case.

Can some married applicant also add to it ?

Question:
Who should sign the DECLARATION ON THE COMMON VALUES OF QUÉBEC SOCIETY on the Spouse's form (accompanying the Princ Appl), is it principal applicant or spouse to whom this form belongs ?

Thanks again.

ae03yy

Oct 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
grataul said:
Thanks for replying shootingstar.

Form mentions at most of the places "Principal Applicant" or "Spouse". But for DECLARATION ON THE COMMON VALUES OF QUÉBEC SOCIETY, it says signature of the Applicant, So does it mean "Principal applicant". Or the Applicant who has filled this form, my Wife in my case.

Can some married applicant also add to it ?

Question:
Who should sign the DECLARATION ON THE COMMON VALUES OF QUÉBEC SOCIETY on the Spouse's form (accompanying the Princ Appl), is it principal applicant or spouse to whom this form belongs ?

Thanks again.
why make complicated what seems so simple.. Are you your own spouse?? I doubt it so just hand over Spouse's form to her for an autograph. This form is not for you :D

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
grataul said:
Hello guys,

A.

Year Diploma Obtained Specialization Primary Language of Instruction

B.

I am married, so wife will also have to fill a form. But I am confused, who is suppose to sign the DECLARATION ON THE COMMON VALUES OF QUÉBEC SOCIETY section on MY WIFE 's application form. Is that me (Principal applicant) or my Wife ?

Thanks
your wife cannot sign the declaration OF THE COMMON VALUE for u and neither can u sign for her.... the declaration is like a law in Quebec... and as u know it is not possible for u to obey a law on behalf of someone else. each individual wishing to reside in qUEBEC MUST AGREEE TO SIGN THE FORM. BUT FOR THE SPOUSAL DECLARATION FORM, U SHOULD SIGN FOR HER WHILE SHE SIGNS FOR U

KHG

Jul 10, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received at CIO 21-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
LOA dated 28-May-2014
AOR Received.
23-Oct-2014
File Transfer...
09-Feb-2015
Med's Request
23-Feb-2015
Med's Done....
10-Mar-2015.. Docs sent to LVo via fedex, received on March 30 2015
Interview........
Decision Made: 17-June-15
Passport Req..
Request received: 10-June-15; passports sent: 12-June-15
VISA ISSUED...
22-June-2015
LANDED..........
19-Aug-2015
HELP NEEDED

1. is attaching french language proficiency result necessary with the QSC app? or it can be sent later on. i mean if i submit the application and enroll for the course after that, will tht b fine?

2. for which french course shud i register? DELF,DALF,TCF,TEF ???? plss specify
3. i havent done IELTS and my husband has done it. i m the main applicant and i wll register for french. wl it work?
4. my application wud b from pakistan and i m pakistani. i wl send my application to hongkong office. plss any pakistani immigrant tell em that have u been called for interview to hongkong? or its waived??

geribubaboy

May 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
[move][color=green]Rome[/color][/move]
NOC Code......
[move][color=purple]4021[/color][/move]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[move][color=blue]03.12.2010[/color][/move]
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
[move][color=green]17.12.2010[/color][/move]
Med's Request
[move][color=green]***02. 2012***[/color][/move]
Med's Done....
[move][color=green]***03.2012***[/color][/move]
Passport Req..
[move][color=green]***04. 2012[/color][move]
VISA ISSUED...
[move][color=green] May 2012[/color][/move]
LANDED..........
[move][b][color=red]June 2012[/color][/b][/move]
KHG said:
HELP NEEDED

1. is attaching french language proficiency result necessary with the QSC app? or it can be sent later on. i mean if i submit the application and enroll for the course after that, will tht b fine? No it is not mandatory to send the french test result with the application so you can enroll to the course of French from tomorrow and send the Certificate when you will be asked to go to the interview or send them by post if your interview will be waived

2. for which french course shud i register? DELF,DALF,TCF,TEF ???? plss specify It depends on you which course to follow, If you are at the very beginner then you will have to follow the beginners course but TEF-aq is the best in this case as it is TEF available for Quebec
3. i havent done IELTS and my husband has done it. i m the main applicant and i wll register for french. wl it work? It depends on the points that you reach with other skills and work experience and age and kids. It is up to u
4. my application wud b from pakistan and i m pakistani. i wl send my application to hongkong office. plss any pakistani immigrant tell em that have u been called for interview to hongkong? or its waived??

mansoorhashmi

Star Member
Nov 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 Nov. 2010
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
11-July-2011
Interview........
waiting
KHG said:
HELP NEEDED

1. is attaching french language proficiency result necessary with the QSC app? or it can be sent later on. i mean if i submit the application and enroll for the course after that, will tht b fine?

2. for which french course shud i register? DELF,DALF,TCF,TEF ???? plss specify
3. i havent done IELTS and my husband has done it. i m the main applicant and i wll register for french. wl it work?
Hi KHG,

1- It is better to attach ur french proficiency result along ur application. and if u already sent ur application then u may send them the letter from ur school that u have already taken the admission along with a copy of cash receipt.
2-All courses are ok but DELF is good becoz it has all clear level e.g A1, A2.....
3- Mostly they call for interview to check ur french level which u r claiming and secondly ur degrees etc... some time the interview could be waived due to excessive points and good level of french.

Rgds,

KHG

Jul 10, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received at CIO 21-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
LOA dated 28-May-2014
AOR Received.
23-Oct-2014
File Transfer...
09-Feb-2015
Med's Request
23-Feb-2015
Med's Done....
10-Mar-2015.. Docs sent to LVo via fedex, received on March 30 2015
Interview........
Decision Made: 17-June-15
Passport Req..
Request received: 10-June-15; passports sent: 12-June-15
VISA ISSUED...
22-June-2015
LANDED..........
19-Aug-2015
thanks for the response.... i really appreciate it
and m still waiting for the response from any pakistani who has gone thru all this...

mansoorhashmi

Star Member
Nov 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 Nov. 2010
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
11-July-2011
Interview........
waiting
KHG said:
thanks for the response.... i really appreciate it
and m still waiting for the response from any pakistani who has gone thru all this...
u use this link

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pakistan-applicants-26610-to-300611-connect-here-t77008.0.html