File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
Bachar said:
Hello angeleye & STILLHOPE,
"i explained her the reason, just like Stillhope, i prepared an assignmnet on quebec, which i showed to her, and she was impressed"

where can i find the reason and the assignment ??
:D haha Bachar each person has HER OWN REASON.....they ask u during the interview why?why? Have a look here, this may help u
http://quebecinfo.blogspot.com/2011/04/pourquoi-voulez-vous-immigrer-pourquoi.html
Have a nice evening

agnes_blush27

Star Member
Jun 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept. 2, 2011
Doc's Request.
financial suff sept. 24
Nomination.....
Soon
AOR Received.
sept. 23 dated sept.12
File Transfer...
june 13 sent application to ns: july 19 aor received from ns
Med's Request
In God's time
Med's Done....
In God's time
Interview........
may 31
Passport Req..
In God's time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's time
LANDED..........
In God's time
RICOLUNA said:
:D haha Bachar each person has HER OWN REASON.....they ask u during the interview why?why? Have a look here, this may help u
http://quebecinfo.blogspot.com/2011/04/pourquoi-voulez-vous-immigrer-pourquoi.html
Have a nice evening

nice...thank you

Kaps1706

Star Member
Apr 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2011
AOR Received.
07-09-2011
Congratulations angeleye..Best wishes for process ahead :)

angeleye

Nov 29, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2010
Nomination.....
CSQ Received: 19-09-2011
LANDED..........
23-05-2012
thank you guyz for ur wishes, and special thanks to Stillhope :)

@ bachar: i told her my reason to immigrate, and i made an assignment using all the info available on internet.

angeleye

Nov 29, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2010
Nomination.....
CSQ Received: 19-09-2011
LANDED..........
23-05-2012
guyz, where is CSQ number written? i have to enter that in generic application form for canada..

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
CSQ RECEIVED ON 18-08-2011
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
14th feb ( Valentines day )
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
landing 10th june in montreal
angeleye said:
guyz, where is CSQ number written? i have to enter that in generic application form for canada.. Numero du dossier is your csq no.

and thanks again

hope this help u

stillhope

hussen

Aug 23, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
guys do you have to fill in question 4 in DCSQ if you're single?

4:
Family members who may or may not be accompanying you in Québec. It is imperative that the principal applicant declare all the members of his
family. (for the definition of family member, spouse, de facto spouse and dependent child, see definitions on the detachable page)

Thanks

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
hussen said:
guys do you have to fill in question 4 in DCSQ if you're single? no, just write N/A dont leave any thing blank

4:
Family members who may or may not be accompanying you in Québec. It is imperative that the principal applicant declare all the members of his
family. (for the definition of family member, spouse, de facto spouse and dependent child, see definitions on the detachable page)

Thanks

sibakoti

Jul 27, 2011
Congratulations on your success.... I am a little concerned regarding my situation. I had my interview on 7th September and the officer told me that I was eligible but he can not print out the CSQ because he has some computer issues and he said he will mail to me. I have not received it yet, its already been almost 2 weeks. Did they change their mind or something? Give me some consolation please!

angeleye said:
guyz, where is CSQ number written? i have to enter that in generic application form for canada..

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
sibakoti said:
Congratulations on your success.... I am a little concerned regarding my situation. I had my interview on 7th September and the officer told me that I was eligible but he can not print out the CSQ because he has some computer issues and he said he will mail to me. I have not received it yet, its already been almost 2 weeks. Did they change their mind or something? Give me some consolation please! if the problem with printer then u can expect with in next 2 weeks, because they use normal postage service which takes 2-4 weeks to get your post. I m sure they are not verifying your documents. if yes then it will take more time.

sibakoti

Jul 27, 2011
Thank you StillHope, he said that his system is not communicationg properly with the one in Montreal which is why he could not print the official CSQ. He also showed me a bunch of files behind him from other applicants, since Monday that week whose CSQ he was not able to print. I don't think he will evaluate my documents again, he already did it and he said yes you will receive CSQ and also gave me couple of forms for Medical and some pamphlets about Quebec social values and some french learning tips. I would be mad if I do not receive it.. :(

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sibakoti said:
Thank you StillHope, he said that his system is not communicationg properly with the one in Montreal which is why he could not print the official CSQ. He also showed me a bunch of files behind him from other applicants, since Monday that week whose CSQ he was not able to print. I don't think he will evaluate my documents again, he already did it and he said yes you will receive CSQ and also gave me couple of forms for Medical and some pamphlets about Quebec social values and some french learning tips. I would be mad if I do not receive it.. :(
fret not Sibakoti, u will getv ur CSQ as he has promised but u av to fact-in the fact that they use very slow-snail mail. u also confirmed that the officer has several files for sucessful applicant who are yet to get their CSQ hence a good reason for the delay as well... but whatever the case, u sure will get it..... just begin work on ur PCC, draft, and filling ur federal form.....

BTW, which is ur BIQ office? u mentioned that u were given ur medical form...... oh that will be very very lovely if this guys are actually bringing back the old system where by sucessful CSQ applicants get their medical forms form BIQ thereby completing eliminating the federal queue....... pls which is ur BIQ office...... congrats

sibakoti

Jul 27, 2011
Thank you egrace for the reply..

I had my interview in NewYork city at Rockefeller Plaza, so I guess that was my BIQ, I was surprised it was not Buffalo as normally applicants from US would have to go to Buffalo for interview. Yes, he did give me one form which was medical as it has couple of pages which had to be filled out by physician I guess..
I still have to wait for CSQ before filing for federal, I was hoping to get to Quebec, given that my federal would go smoothly, by May as they have Engineering test in May but seems like this is not going to be possible. Fingers are crossed, and hoping I will get my much anticipated CSQ quickly..

egrace62 said:
fret not Sibakoti, u will getv ur CSQ as he has promised but u av to fact-in the fact that they use very slow-snail mail. u also confirmed that the officer has several files for sucessful applicant who are yet to get their CSQ hence a good reason for the delay as well... but whatever the case, u sure will get it..... just begin work on ur PCC, draft, and filling ur federal form.....

BTW, which is ur BIQ office? u mentioned that u were given ur medical form...... oh that will be very very lovely if this guys are actually bringing back the old system where by sucessful CSQ applicants get their medical forms form BIQ thereby completing eliminating the federal queue....... pls which is ur BIQ office...... congrats

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yeah attimes they conduct interview in Newyork provided the number of applicants to be interviewd is much to be able to sustain the cost of sending officer(s) there for the interview..... their were times last year when the office was locked but either way congrats

BTw, it is not only the cSq that u will need to submit, other things like police report, notarized birth certificate, federal form etc are still needed....... u can get all these done since it has been confirmed u will be issued the csq rather than waiting to get the csq b4 doing all these thareby wasting time.....