Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
Update Doc Requested X March 2013(18 months letter)
Nomination.....
Process started 2X March 2012
File Transfer...
Updates Police clearence request AUG 2013
Med's Request
Medical + RPRF request - XX-SEPT-2013
Med's Done....
XX sept 2013
Interview........
Waved
Passport Req..
XX Dec 2013
VISA ISSUED...
XX Dec 2013
LANDED..........
Travelling on March 2nd week 2014
Dear Quebec Applicant,,

Kindly advice, in order to apply under Quebec immigration, the NOC code should be under the 29 category list or at any NOC is applicable metioned in HRSDC.

for example. 0231(Information technology Manager) is not allowed under FSW . can 0231 is elligible to apply for Quebec?

Thanks in advance.

vibez_well

Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ, HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Jul 2011
sazzadkw said:
Kindly advice, in order to apply under Quebec immigration, the NOC code should be under the 29 category list or at any NOC is applicable metioned in HRSDC.
for example. 0231(Information technology Manager) is not allowed under FSW . can 0231 is elligible to apply for Quebec?
sazzadkw, for the QSW stream, there is no list of eligible professions / NOC list as such. anyone can apply for the CSQ. If you make enough points, you will be issued the CSQ post which you can apply for a visa under the QSW stream.

mansoorhashmi

Star Member
Nov 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 Nov. 2010
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
11-July-2011
Interview........
waiting
angeleye said:
sorry guyz for the delay in updating my interview details :)

My interview was on 19 sept at 1:30 pm but I reached there office 2 hours earlier. i was called at 12 and asked whether i am ready to give interview at ths time, and i said yes. the interviewer was a middle aged lady, very lively. she started by asking that when i dont speak french at all, why i applied for quebec. i kept on convincing her but she was not reday to accept that i will stay in quebec, rather i will move to some other province. anyhow, she chekcd my passport, my degrees, transcripts, work letters and calculated some thing. then she asked me abt job search, i showed her some prints, she asked y i want to immigrate and leave my country. i explained her the reason, just like Stillhope, i prepared an assignmnet on quebec, which i showed to her, and she was impressed. then she asked me do i have any frds or family in quebec and i said no. then she said give me some time to calculate. and then she said you are accepted even without french, cuz i know you are a brilliant lady, and you will succeed over there, bt do concentrate on french. she handed over me my CSQ and explained the next steps. i thanked her and came out :)

this was the entire story guyz :)
thx dear and all the best for ur future,

will u plz let me know wot is ur french level... did u give any exam for it..? and did u analyze actually wot exactly they r looking in the immigrants....?

mansoor

Bachar

Sep 12, 2011
angeleye said:
sorry guyz for the delay in updating my interview details :)

My interview was on 19 sept at 1:30 pm but I reached there office 2 hours earlier. i was called at 12 and asked whether i am ready to give interview at ths time, and i said yes. the interviewer was a middle aged lady, very lively. she started by asking that when i dont speak french at all, why i applied for quebec. i kept on convincing her but she was not reday to accept that i will stay in quebec, rather i will move to some other province. anyhow, she chekcd my passport, my degrees, transcripts, work letters and calculated some thing. then she asked me abt job search, i showed her some prints, she asked y i want to immigrate and leave my country. i explained her the reason, just like Stillhope, i prepared an assignmnet on quebec, which i showed to her, and she was impressed. then she asked me do i have any frds or family in quebec and i said no. then she said give me some time to calculate. and then she said you are accepted even without french, cuz i know you are a brilliant lady, and you will succeed over there, bt do concentrate on french. she handed over me my CSQ and explained the next steps. i thanked her and came out :)

Hello angeleye
Congratulations,
was it in HK BIQ? are they nice there ?
i live in China, and if i would be accepted, the interview would be there also

angeleye

Nov 29, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2010
Nomination.....
CSQ Received: 19-09-2011
LANDED..........
23-05-2012
mansoorhashmi said:
thx dear and all the best for ur future,

will u plz let me know wot is ur french level... did u give any exam for it..? and did u analyze actually wot exactly they r looking in the immigrants....?

mansoor
my french level is very beginner and i have not given any exam for it. they are mostly looking for applicants who are willing to stay there and contribute in quebec's economy.

angeleye

Nov 29, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2010
Nomination.....
CSQ Received: 19-09-2011
LANDED..........
23-05-2012
Bachar said:
Hello angeleye
Congratulations,
was it in HK BIQ? are they nice there ?
i live in China, and if i would be accepted, the interview would be there also
yes it was in BIQ Hk, and yes ppl there are very nice :)

Thomas1987

Apr 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW-DELHI/ WARSAW POLAND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 August 2014
AOR Received.
Feb 2nd 2015
IELTS Request
Sent along with the application.
File Transfer...
Jan 7th 2015
Med's Request
14th April 2015
Med's Done....
15th April 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 25th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 5th 2015
LANDED..........
July 3rd 2015
Hi angeleye,

Can you share your Points u claimed for :)

Thanks

angeleye said:
yes it was in BIQ Hk, and yes ppl there are very nice :)

gigianne2011

Star Member
Jul 20, 2011
Visa Office......
HK /
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
angeleye said:
thank you so much guyz for your well wishes :)
congratulations angel eye!
btw, how much points do you have? mine i have 48 excluding the financial sufficiency, French and adaptabilty..

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
CSQ RECEIVED ON 18-08-2011
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
14th feb ( Valentines day )
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
landing 10th june in montreal
angeleye said:
sorry guyz for the delay in updating my interview details :)[size=10pt]CONGRATULATIONS MY FRIEND FOR YOUR SUCCESS AND WELL COME TO FEDERAL QUEUE BOARD AND I AM VERY HAPPY WITH MY EXPERIENCE ATLEAST U GAIN SOME THING TO ACHIEVE YOUR TARGET.

THANKS AND GOOD LUCK

STILLHOPE

[/size]

My interview was on 19 sept at 1:30 pm but I reached there office 2 hours earlier. i was called at 12 and asked whether i am ready to give interview at ths time, and i said yes. the interviewer was a middle aged lady, very lively. she started by asking that when i dont speak french at all, why i applied for quebec. i kept on convincing her but she was not reday to accept that i will stay in quebec, rather i will move to some other province. anyhow, she chekcd my passport, my degrees, transcripts, work letters and calculated some thing. then she asked me abt job search, i showed her some prints, she asked y i want to immigrate and leave my country.i explained her the reason, just like Stillhope, i prepared an assignmnet on quebec, which i showed to her, and she was impressed. then she asked me do i have any frds or family in quebec and i said no. then she said give me some time to calculate. and then she said you are accepted even without french, cuz i know you are a brilliant lady, and you will succeed over there, bt do concentrate on french. she handed over me my CSQ and explained the next steps. i thanked her and came out :)

hussen

Aug 23, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey guys i have a question,

I don't really know how to assess my level of french based on B2 Grades. Do my answers in the DCSQ really matter or they will rely more on the B2 attestation provided?

Thanks.

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
D1=10-AUG-2010; D2= 30-MAY-2012
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
Interview 22 MAY 2012 Istanbul CSQ RECEIVED
AOR Received.
D1 05.10.2010 / D2 06.06.2012
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
hussen said:
hey guys i have a question,

I don't really know how to assess my level of french based on B2 Grades. Do my answers in the DCSQ really matter or they will rely more on the B2 attestation provided?

Thanks.
In DCS u have to mark points from 0 to 12.Each 2 are a level ( for 1-2 that mans A1 level, 3-4 means A2 level, 5-6 means B1 level, 7-8 means B2 level, 9-10 is C1 and 11-12 is C2 ).Now according ur diploma B2 u should mark 8 in DCS or 7 if ur points are a B2 beginner .
With B2 they will consider u Francophone, and the points u obtain for this level are 12 points.

hussen

Aug 23, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys,

in DCSQ, Q.7 says " List every place where you have lived in the past 10 years ". Does that include like, 3 months vacation places or something?

Thanks everyone, including RICOLUNA.

Thomas1987

Apr 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW-DELHI/ WARSAW POLAND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 August 2014
AOR Received.
Feb 2nd 2015
IELTS Request
Sent along with the application.
File Transfer...
Jan 7th 2015
Med's Request
14th April 2015
Med's Done....
15th April 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 25th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 5th 2015
LANDED..........
July 3rd 2015
Hey Hussen

Vacation not required, need not update. ;)

hussen said:
Hey guys,

in DCSQ, Q.7 says " List every place where you have lived in the past 10 years ". Does that include like, 3 months vacation places or something?

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
D1=10-AUG-2010; D2= 30-MAY-2012
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
Interview 22 MAY 2012 Istanbul CSQ RECEIVED
AOR Received.
D1 05.10.2010 / D2 06.06.2012
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
hussen said:
Hey guys,

Nooo, are only the places where u had a residence, couse later the will ask for a police certificate from any place u have listed here.

Bachar

Sep 12, 2011
Hello angeleye & STILLHOPE,
"i explained her the reason, just like Stillhope, i prepared an assignmnet on quebec, which i showed to her, and she was impressed"

where can i find the reason and the assignment ??