AOR Received.
3/12/2011
IELTS Request
Submited afterwards
Interview........
Waiting :(
Hi

First of all congrates for your CSQ..

I have received my AOR in Dec-11 & now waiting for interview, also learning french A2 level.

Can you please share your interveiw experiance with me..?
What level of French they use in interview?
What kind of questions asked you?
What is your professional back ground..?

PLease reply..

I am bit worried about interview in French :(

THanks a lot
-Vicky

eddiep2001 said:
Hi everybody,

I have applied for CSQ ( 1 year + ago) and I have recently passed the interview in New York and I got my CSQ. Now basically I need to apply for the Federal Government. I would appreciate if somebody who has already got the CSQ and applied for the federal part of the process could help me out that would be great. Basically my doubts are, where should I send my application to? Nova Scotia? Buffalo is closed right? also the main question is, what exactly do I need to send with the application? which forms? do I need to send any supporting document at all ( I already sent/showed them to the CSQ officer , should I send any document again)? Which documents? Another question is can I move abroad from the US once I submit my application with the Federal Government ( could they send the response, to another country)?

Thanks for your help, any help will be deeply appreciated,

Bill

Indian4mSA

Star Member
Jun 14, 2012
Sandton, South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-05-2012
AOR Received.
21-07-2012
I am wondering at what URL i can check the application status for CSQ and do i need to use the dossier number or the Ref Number on AOR?

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

You can't check your CSQ status after receiving your first AOR.
After getting the CSQ you can check your status.
Indian4mSA said:
I am wondering at what URL i can check the application status for CSQ and do i need to use the dossier number or the Ref Number on AOR?

sivacharan

Jul 31, 2012
Hi Everyone,

I applied for PR (skilled worker) and received my AOR in March, waiting for the next step. In the mean time i am thinking of taking up a Masters or Diploma course in France or Quebec. I am considering studying in Quebec as a priority first but studying in Quebec is proving to be a more expensive affair than France.

Ideally i would like to study in French but i just cleared A1 and my skills are not enough to complete an entire Masters course in french.

My question is would it hurt my PR process if i choose to do my masters in English in Quebec ( There are few English universities in Montreal ) ? Will this affect my application in anyway at all ? If so How ?

Thanks in Advance !

manibalan

Star Member
Mar 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi/Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2012
Doc's Request.
sent all docs (with notary public signed)
AOR Received.
01/07/2013
IELTS Request
sent with application when filing
File Transfer...
File transfered BIQ to Montreal - hopefully end of 2012
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
expecting.....
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
god only know
LANDED..........
hopefully in 201?
Hi Seniors/anyone,

please help!

current designation is : Software Consultant

Actual Role: software development (Web and Windows project - using Microsoft .Net technologies and Oracle 10g pl/sql).

what is my exact NOC code?

more than one NOC matching with my profile. Need to mention only one job code or more possible?

NOC
Major Group 21.

2174 Computer programmers and interactive media developers
2173 Software engineers and designers
2175 Web designers and developers

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

You dont need to mention NOC code anywhere.
I have also worked as a Software developer for couple of year and now i am working as a Database Administrator.
manibalan said:
Hi Seniors/anyone,

please help!

current designation is : Software Consultant

Actual Role: software development (Web and Windows project - using Microsoft .Net technologies and Oracle 10g pl/sql).

what is my exact NOC code?

more than one NOC matching with my profile. Need to mention only one job code or more possible?

NOC
Major Group 21.

2174 Computer programmers and interactive media developers
2173 Software engineers and designers
2175 Web designers and developers

sharptooth

Star Member
Feb 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
biq-hk
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i have a question regarding documents

for obtaining certified true copy of my degree and transcript i went to my college chairperson and got the photocopy of my transcripts and degree certified i.e he wrote certified as true to original bla bla bla...

is it acceptable or i need to get original set of transcripts issued from registrar

also regarding my birth certificate the local births office says they can issue multiple originals but wouldn't certify the photocopy of these original birth certificates

plz hlp

4glory

Feb 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
September 2012
sivacharan said:
Hi Everyone,

I applied for PR (skilled worker) and received my AOR in March, waiting for the next step. In the mean time i am thinking of taking up a Masters or Diploma course in France or Quebec. I am considering studying in Quebec as a priority first but studying in Quebec is proving to be a more expensive affair than France.

Ideally i would like to study in French but i just cleared A1 and my skills are not enough to complete an entire Masters course in french.

My question is would it hurt my PR process if i choose to do my masters in English in Quebec ( There are few English universities in Montreal ) ? Will this affect my application in anyway at all ? If so How ?

Thanks in Advance !
My take on this is that it doesn't matter at all, you will be guaranteed your 1 point for visit to Quebec and that should afford you the opportunity of even sharpenning your French speaking skills by interacting well while there. Just make sure you keep working on your French with continuous practice.

Cheers

4glory

Feb 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
September 2012
sharptooth said:
i have a question regarding documents

for obtaining certified true copy of my degree and transcript i went to my college chairperson and got the photocopy of my transcripts and degree certified i.e he wrote certified as true to original bla bla bla...

is it acceptable or i need to get original set of transcripts issued from registrar

also regarding my birth certificate the local births office says they can issue multiple originals but wouldn't certify the photocopy of these original birth certificates

plz hlp
The certified copy will be acceptable, it is part of their request to have copies certified/notarized by the issuing body, that of the birth certificate would be even better if you can get another original copy to use for your application.

Cheers

spaniard

Star Member
Jul 7, 2012
niravk said:
Hi spaniard

If your MBA is a masters degree (taking your formal education to 16 or 17 years) than you are awarded 12 points for Education.

Is your duration for B.com 2 or 3 years? What is your specialization in B.com (accounting, management etc).
Dear neravik,

First of all thank you for your time. I have done B.Com (Bachelors of Commerce-subjects: commerce) duration 2 years, after that i have done Post Graduate Diploma (Sub: Cost Accounting & Management) duration 1 year, after that i did MBA (Majors:Finance) duration 2 years. Total year of education is now 17 years.

Can you please fully evaluate me. Thank you!

Regards,

Tawa

Aug 5, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-11-2013
Nomination.....
28-09-2013
Med's Request
30-12-2013
Med's Done....
04-01-2014
Hello all :D
i received a mail , informing me that i'm short listed for an interview in New york, how long it will take till i get my interview time.
any one has an experience with new york please .
any help , link or informations will be appreciated
thanks all

jazv4

Star Member
Jun 24, 2012
El Salvador
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
CSQ 05-08-2012, Federal 04-03-2014
Doc's Request.
13-05-2014
Nomination.....
31-01-2014
AOR Received.
CSQ 21-Dec-2012; Federal 4-Apr-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
13-05-2014
Med's Done....
19-05-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-09-2014
LANDED..........
10-10-2014
I'm about to submit my application and I'd like some help from somebody.

Does anyone know if you can submit an application to your home country instead to the country you're currently residing in?

4glory

Feb 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
September 2012
Tawa said:
Hello all :D
i received a mail , informing me that i'm short listed for an interview in New york, how long it will take till i get my interview time.
any one has an experience with new york please .
any help , link or informations will be appreciated
thanks all
Congrats on your being shortlisted for interview, hopefully in the next 3 to 4 week you should received the confirmed interview date which should be in about two months from the date of the notification. Here is wishing you the very best.

Cheers.

sharptooth

Star Member
Feb 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
biq-hk
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
4glory said:
The certified copy will be acceptable, it is part of their request to have copies certified/notarized by the issuing body, that of the birth certificate would be even better if you can get another original copy to use for your application.

Cheers
thanks also i would like to know that if a person's income is non taxable and he receives a fixed salary with no social security contribution like provident fund etc.
what proof can he give

i am considering getting a salary certificate on original letter head of company also mentioning that my salary is non taxable and also no social contribution is being made by me by the hr of my company will it be sufficient??
waiting for your response