Visa Office......
BIQ, HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Jul 2011
even mine ! I never received my AoR. I got my dossier number only when I mailed them.

lemans207 said:
DID they deduct your money? sometimes it take long time or they send it to wrong address as happened to me :p

Indian4mSA

Star Member
Jun 14, 2012
Sandton, South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-05-2012
AOR Received.
21-07-2012
vibez_well said:
even mine ! I never received my AoR. I got my dossier number only when I mailed them.
Thanks Guys!

One more stupid question from my side. Is there any limit on how many emails I can send for my case enquiry? I mean, otherwise somebody can bombard them with enquiries every day. may be they have some rule around it to reply back.

Because, for my first email, they got back in one week. But now I have not received any response after that for second email even after 2 weeks.

vibez_well

Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ, HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Jul 2011
if you send more than 1 mail per day, then all your mails will be put in the "pest" folder.
just kidding dude ! ;)

but 1 reason for the delay could be that they're flooded with enquiries coz of so many policy changes.

Indian4mSA said:
Thanks Guys!

One more stupid question from my side. Is there any limit on how many emails I can send for my case enquiry? I mean, otherwise somebody can bombard them with enquiries every day. may be they have some rule around it to reply back.

Because, for my first email, they got back in one week. But now I have not received any response after that for second email even after 2 weeks.

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi manojneelu

Thanks for taking your time out.

Even I have the same opinion that B.com from India is eligible for 6 pts under AOT.

I am not sure whether the new rules on intake of applications has deemed to cease the AOT list 2009, because many AOT have been left blank in the new rules (http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/fr/divers/domaines-6.pdf and http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/fr/divers/domaines-12-16.pdf)

Anyone else can find a suitable answer to the above question..!!

manojneelu

Star Member
Jun 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ-HK/VO-ND
NOC Code......
2146 Aeronautical Engineer
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2012
Doc's Request.
Not yet
AOR Received.
Not yet
IELTS Request
Results sent / 7.5 band
LANDED..........
2013...??
niravk,

I have a foreign diploma in Aerospace Engg. with 17 yrs of education (Code U050, which is at the top in the list), so I am positive that the list of foreign diplomas earning 12 points remains the same (not sure about the list for 6 points). They may have changed the format though, by adding a column on the right-hand side for better clarity.

Actually, while filling out my forms last month, I had an argument with my friend regarding the fact that there are only 5 foreign diplomas (Aerospace, Nursing, Biochemistry, Chemistry, and Probability & Statistics) earning 12 points as compared to numerous Quebec diplomas in the list.

I welcome other forum members opinion on this! Please join the discussion!!

niravk said:
Hi manojneelu

Thanks for taking your time out.

Even I have the same opinion that B.com from India is eligible for 6 pts under AOT.

I am not sure whether the new rules on intake of applications has deemed to cease the AOT list 2009, because many AOT have been left blank in the new rules (http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/fr/divers/domaines-6.pdf and http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/fr/divers/domaines-12-16.pdf)

Anyone else can find a suitable answer to the above question..!!

varungarg

Feb 26, 2012
Dear Group Members,

Please Suggest i have done my Graduation in Bsc(computer Applications) and Post Graduation in (Master of Computer Applications) in year 2008 and post that i have exp of 4 years in Software industry only as a Software Tester , so Whether i can apply for Quebec QSW. it is (10+2+3+3) years of Education

2. Whether i will get 6 marks for AOT.

3.Will they evaluate my Bsc or my MCA Degree.

Thanks in Advance.
Please Suggest.

manojneelu

Star Member
Jun 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ-HK/VO-ND
NOC Code......
2146 Aeronautical Engineer
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2012
Doc's Request.
Not yet
AOR Received.
Not yet
IELTS Request
Results sent / 7.5 band
LANDED..........
2013...??
varun,

Yes, you can apply and you should get 6 points for AOT. Obviously, you need to score 49 (single) or 57 (family) points overall. Also, as you may already know, French is very important factor in selection. The last full-time degree, that you completed (MCA), is evaluated by them.

This information is based on my own interpretation and little experience that I have, so more experienced forum members are welcome to comment. Good luck!

Please also see my recent response to another forum member jain.payal82 on a similar question; copied below for your immediate reference:

jain.payal82,

There are two categories listed at University level (Niveau Universitaire) for foreign Computer diplomas. One is, "Génie informatique et de la construction des ordinateurs (BACC. - 4 ans)", which translates to Computer Engineering (bachelor's 4 yrs), and another is "Science de l'informatique (BACC. - 3 ans)" which translates to Computer Science (bachelor's 3 yrs).

My understanding is that your qualification should match to 3-yr Computer Science diploma.

By the way, there is another Computer diploma which is listed under College Level education (Niveau Collégial Technique). That is, Computer Science Techniques (DCS - 3 yrs), which is earned after 14 yrs of education in Quebec and earns 6 points!

Why don't you refer to English version of the "2009 List of Areas of Training", look in Section C, University Level.
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/diverses/list-training.pdf

Hope this helps. This is only my personal opinion and isn't an expert advice.

varungarg said:
Dear Group Members,

Please Suggest i have done my Graduation in Bsc(computer Applications) and Post Graduation in (Master of Computer Applications) in year 2008 and post that i have exp of 4 years in Software industry only as a Software Tester , so Whether i can apply for Quebec QSW. it is (10+2+3+3) years of Education

2. Whether i will get 6 marks for AOT.

3.Will they evaluate my Bsc or my MCA Degree.

Thanks in Advance.
Please Suggest.

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
YEsterday there was an update to Quebec immigration web.

still as before

is it the same for BIQ HK?

vision2011

Star Member
Jul 4, 2012
Hello Guys!

Yeah, they have updated French Version.
They do update each version from different time.
So once you want to know the earliest update, you may check with each version
(I mean French, English and Spanish), However you cannot understand the languages.
but the date and countries' names are almost the same.

Also those who have applied for "revision administrative" at Montreal. Once you check French version they will tell u the current
ongoing documents.

"Le 1er mai 2012, nous traitions les demandes reçues le 5 septembre 2011."
If your french isn't that good: this means "1st mai 2012 they were reviewing the documents received on the 5th sept 2011."

Thank you very much and all the best wishes to you brothers and sisters.

Vision2011

red.mystry

Star Member
Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2012
lemans207 said:
YEsterday there was an update to Quebec immigration web.

still as before

is it the same for BIQ HK?
Can you let me know ehat changes have been made yesterday

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I dont know, I am waiting someone to tell us if any updates

I know about BIQ Damascus any thing you need to know ;D

red.mystry said:
Can you let me know ehat changes have been made yesterday

Indian4mSA

Star Member
Jun 14, 2012
Sandton, South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-05-2012
AOR Received.
21-07-2012
vibez_well said:
if you send more than 1 mail per day, then all your mails will be put in the "pest" folder.
just kidding dude ! ;)

but 1 reason for the delay could be that they're flooded with enquiries coz of so many policy changes.
:)

Anyways, I got the response from BIQ HK saying " your documents were received on 18th May 2012 and your case is pending. please be patient"

It is already 1.5 month !

vision2011

Star Member
Jul 4, 2012
The English version is just updated this afternoon

"Processing times" from all BIQs.

I tried to post the link but this Forum says "Sorry, you are not allowed to post links."

Regards,

Vision2011

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Yes i did check that couple of hours back and its updated.
Here is the link. Currently there is no interview for India.
But for Pakistan and Philippines, they are interviewing August 2010 applicants.
So most probably Vicky's interview will be schedule during this mission.
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/official-immigration-application/processing-times-table.html#hongkong
vision2011 said:
The English version is just updated this afternoon

"Processing times" from all BIQs.

I tried to post the link but this Forum says "Sorry, you are not allowed to post links."

Regards,

Vision2011

manibalan

Star Member
Mar 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi/Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2012
Doc's Request.
sent all docs (with notary public signed)
AOR Received.
01/07/2013
IELTS Request
sent with application when filing
File Transfer...
File transfered BIQ to Montreal - hopefully end of 2012
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
expecting.....
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
god only know
LANDED..........
hopefully in 201?

Anyone please give some advise.

I have the below score in french and IELTS. It seems to eligible. (i checked in quebec portal..evaluation) But i am afraid. need to re-take again?

IELTS:
Speking 5.0
Listening 5.0

French
CO - 9.50 / 25
CE - 11.00 / 25
PE - 4.50 / 25
PO - 5.50 / 25
-------------
total A1 - 30.50/100