lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yeah I have done it, hope today I will get the result,
It was so hard for me, hope I get B1

Listening was the most difficult part, if you answer wrong you get -1 ,correct answer +3 , blank 0 points
speaking it was 2 levels as I understood,
first subject will be for A2 level
second subject up to C2 level

I might get B2 speaking or B1 I dont know how they consider C2 as advanced, I will post my result.

Also I will do TCFaQuebec, because listening part is easy, and no -1 point, you can gamble ;D
but speaking part is difficult , 6 questions and you have to answer it with interviewer,while TEFAQ you will get 20 minutes to prepare and discuss.

For me if TCF listening part + TEFAQ speaking part I will get B2 maybe

So every exam has good and bad points :'(

c82 said:
Anybody have completed TEFeQ exam.Please share the experiance.

francaise

Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vibez_well said:
Voici, Un autre filme charmant que vous pouvez reagrder pour ameliorer votre francais. Je pense que c'est tres facile de comprendre !

Je vous trouve très beau
Link on IMDB : http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0450664/

Profitez bien. 8)

Pour des sous titres http://www.opensubtitles.org/en est une tres bon site.
Ouais, je l'ai vu, c'est un film magnifique, Je te remercie pour fournir le lien.

Pour des membres du forum, vous pouvez télécharger les films français avec sous titres par utiliser le torrent...

antara

Jun 20, 2012
Ratings: +0

Immigration to Quebec
« on: June 20, 2012, 12:17:55 am »
Reply with quoteQuote
Dear all,

Me and my husband, my husband being principal applicant, applied for Quebec skill worker immigration in March 2010. We got our acknowledgement letter in the mid-April of the same year.

We both have done DELF and sent our papers.

Can anyone tell me what me be the status or anyone in same condition with me?

We are from Bangladesh.

Antara

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Merci mon amie.
But after reading the Mazhar's post, i think DELF A2 is not enough.
I am thinking to reach at 63 point without any adaptability, then it would be easy to pass interview.
Still i have one question. If i have 63 points without any adaptability, should i get CSQ or its depend......?
It seems like the interview is just formality. Most probably they take decision before interview.
mkshah said:
hi harit79,
You got good score. Congrats buddy.
Yes, now they are giving DELF points as per 16/25 rule, so you will get 1+3 points.

but I m sure, with this you are able to reach above 61 pts overall without adaptability points.

And thanks for sharing those french movies link. :)

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harit79 said:

Merci mon amie.
But after reading the Mazhar's post, i think DELF A2 is not enough.
I am thinking to reach at 63 point without any adaptability, then it would be easy to pass interview.
Still i have one question. If i have 63 points without any adaptability, should i get CSQ or its depend......?
It seems like the interview is just formality. Most probably they take decision before interview.

well it depends upon the visa officer 2nd thing is that he mentioned one thing that in the application he mentioned that her wife is a house wife which the don't believe ! 3rd thing you don't know whether he submitted the French results ? keep all the aspects in your mind plus another thing your research about Quebec is an important part your knowledge and your research of french language is also an important thing.

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Adaptability
I posted b4 and I am posting it again, I got it from lawyer
6 Points (2 points for each section)

- Qualites au regard de l'emploi
- Demarches faites pour l'integration
- connaissance du quebec.

Thats what I was saying before 63/55 or 62/54 worst case you get 1 point,

@ummer, yes he was mentioning about his wife french, I know mazhar personal, & he works in very big international/multinational company.
canadians themselves dream to work in it ;D

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think, could be, for families not from francophone countries, who have kids in school
kids cant study in Quebec, they need french and to loose years /down grade classes, 2-3 years.

maybe thats why they dont give lot of adaptability points

For single or couple with no kids could be different,

What do you think guys?

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lemans207 said:
I think, could be, for families not from francophone countries, who have kids in school
kids cant study in Quebec, they need french and to loose years /down grade classes, 2-3 years.

maybe thats why they dont give lot of adaptability points

For single or couple with no kids could be different,

What do you think guys?
well i don't think so they think about you n your spouse contribution to learn french ! and main thing is that if you have submitted any language test with your application which can fasten your application process

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
See french has nothing to do, if your A1 and your points 55/63 you should get CSQ ;D

but in our cases we need points, so we should get B1 maybe 8)

varungarg

Feb 26, 2012
Dear All,

if one wants to claim 6/6 in Language marks for English then how much bands are required in Both Listening and Speaking of IELTS Exam.

Please Advise.

hec006 said:
Pre Dec 2011 Applicants : Total marks 3+2=5

Post Dec 2011 Applicants : Total Marks 2+2 =4

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
yes lemans201 & harit79,
Now i also think that we must not depend on points of adaptability.
Lemans207, yes, you were quite correct in your previous quotes.

We must reach to atleast 63 points before the interview. And french is the only way we can improve our points score.

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes mkshah
God bless us to get the CSQ, and wait for ferderal, even if they have small quota of visas, but at the end we will get one
if not this year, next next next coming years ;D

mkshah said:
yes lemans201 & harit79,
Now i also think that we must not depend on points of adaptability.
Lemans207, yes, you were quite correct in your previous quotes.

We must reach to atleast 63 points before the interview. And french is the only way we can improve our points score.

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
well, the thing is that, idont let this immigration thing to overlap over our daily routinue life.
I continue my routinue life and never gets desparate for the processing times and etc.

but, at times, when I read some experiences like mazhars and other, then it gives some thoughts to ponder.
So, what I believe is just live your routinue life as usual and upgrade your french skills day by day. Apprear for delf, tefaq, tcfq exams and endorse your french skills with the scores of this test.
This way, you will be prepared by the time your interview comes. And you will easily sail through the csq phase.
No matter how much time it takes. For biq hk, this csq phase is not much longer, may be 1 to 1 and half year for csq and 6-8 months for federal stage.
And I am ready to wait for that much time.
lemans207 said:
Yes mkshah
God bless us to get the CSQ, and wait for ferderal, even if they have small quota of visas, but at the end we will get one
if not this year, next next next coming years ;D

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Me the same, but now adays I follow up, because my interview will be too close, will be called anytime soon,
so I am trying to manage it with my french tests, I want to sit for TCFQ maybe ;D

I want to schedual my leave vacations, & my interview leave soon to Turkey :'(

mkshah said:
well, the thing is that, idont let this immigration thing to overlap over our daily routinue life.
I continue my routinue life and never gets desparate for the processing times and etc.

but, at times, when I read some experiences like mazhars and other, then it gives some thoughts to ponder.
So, what I believe is just live your routinue life as usual and upgrade your french skills day by day. Apprear for delf, tefaq, tcfq exams and endorse your french skills with the scores of this test.
This way, you will be prepared by the time your interview comes. And you will easily sail through the csq phase.
No matter how much time it takes. For biq hk, this csq phase is not much longer, may be 1 to 1 and half year for csq and 6-8 months for federal stage.
And I am ready to wait for that much time.