+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks for your post would you like to tell from where you have obtained your degree and your experience please fill this form

Your full educational details including dates
language ability
IELTS and delf score
your spouse age
Her experience
Her DELF score result thanks

Patriots1700 said:
Hello Everyone,

I am getting all my documents ready and about to take my tests for French and English soon..i had some questions that were still not clear to me so i end up paying a consultant for the question that i had ,my interview with him was for one hour and some stuff that he told me kind of got me thinking about his service which are very expensive by the way and yes i made sure he was legit for quebec.

First off we calculated my points and he said i had 72 points with my family , that there was a good chance we wouldn't need any interview .
He said that i would need to show that my marriage is a real , and i don't know why i would have to go through all that when i am applying for skilled worker ,then he said i need 6 months of bank statement someone here told me that all i need for quebec is to file the contract and sign it for the selection and that my wife bank statement for landing was fine but this guy is saying something different ,i had the feeling that he was making the process sound so complicated , so i know a lot of you guys are going through this process already or already went through it and are in the federal process , can you guys tell me if you had to provide all this ? If not would you please post a list of everything that was in your application ? Also what got me second guessing was the part about my diploma and work , i should complete my bachelor on the IT field next year but i have been working with my associate degree on IT as a computer support and he said that i might not be able to apply because my diploma was two years but that he could put my school transcript to show that i already completed the 3 years ( can he even do that? sounds weird to me ) , but when i compare my diploma it's a college level technical training of quebec and AOT Computer Support (DVS - 1,800 hours / 2 years) but he didn't mention these details to me( All this after he calculated my points ). I kind of feel suspicious about this , so my post is mostly to get some insight to know if i am being lied to in order for this person to get hired or something. He also mention the number of application they already have so far out of the 14,300 how can he even have such info ? its not on the quebec website . The fee is the thousands , so i need to know if it's something i can do on my own and if like me some of you found all this kind of weird . I would really appreciate if anyone could tell me what they included on their application ( the list of documents) ,he also said i need my W-2 i am working in the US. Thanks a lot guys

knivesvente

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good evening everyone! In regard of my unintentional mistake that I had consulted you, BIQ HK had given me opportunity to update my documents via post and I already sent it yesterday.

Thank you for all the support and may i meekly request for your prayers that my application for CSQ be granted.

Regards,

knivesvente

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
knivesvente said:
Good evening everyone! In regard of my unintentional mistake that I had consulted you, BIQ HK had given me opportunity to update my documents via post and I already sent it yesterday.

Thank you for all the support and may i meekly request for your prayers that my application for CSQ be granted.

Regards,

knivesvente
Thats good news... :)
Congrats and Good Luck for your qsw application. :)

solokru

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-04-2012
Hello guys! Finally got here in Montreal last April 16. Hope to see you all here soon!

4glory

Feb 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
September 2012
solokru said:
Hello guys! Finally got here in Montreal last April 16. Hope to see you all here soon!
Congratulations to you and your family on your safe landing in Quebec, keep the forum posted on your experience over there.
Cheers

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
knivesvente said:
Mkshah Buddy, Thank you as always! :)

In your opinion, how long would it take for me to have my interview? :)
as a general experience, it takes 12-18 months for interview. For priority application, this time reduces to 6-8 months.

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
solokru said:
Hi solokru...
Many Many Congratulations...
Finally you reached to DREAMLAND:
I wish you and your family gets a happy & fulfilling life there in quebec.

I understand this initial days will be very busy for you to get settled in new place.
If possible and if you get some time, do share your experiences here with us.. :)
Bonne Chance !

sam_CSQ

Apr 28, 2012
Umer Shahzad said:
Hello sam thanks for your post

would you like to elaborate the time when the degrees were awarded to you and the relevant experience you have plus the degree awarding time and country of awarding thanks
Hi Ummer,

My highest degree (PhD in Electronics) awarded year is 2009, Feb, in Taiwan ( My Taiwan University comes under Washington accord agreement), which means less than 5 years as of today. I am working as Professor since 2009 March, in the Department of Electronics.

Thank you for your effort to answer my query

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HI

I think new applicants must think more about applying to federal, because could be easier and less time, for these who fall under class 2 which limited to 14000 only.

;D

I have one friend he is computer engineer and he got AOR to federal 5 months ago

just meet good consultant, im sure will help you

sunnytheshine

Feb 13, 2012
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
HI ALL, Cheesy

I AM SUKHVINDER SINGH FROM INDIA, I WANT TO APPLY FOR QUEBEC SKILLED WORKER VISA.

1. I HAVE COMPLETED BACHELORS IN COMPUTER APPLICATION (BCA)(3 YEARS DEGREE)
AND (RHCE) CERTIFICATION ON LINUX.

2. I HAVE GIVEN IELTS (ACADEMIC) OVER ALL BAND 6.5 (SPEAKING 6.5, LISTENING 6)

3. TOTAL WORK EXP. AS SOFTWARE ENGINEER 2 YEARS 7 MONTHS.

4. FINANCIAL: OK

5. AGE 25.

6. COMPLETED MY DELF A1 WITH 68 MARKS, NOW PREPARING FOR DELF A2.

7. I AM SINGLE.

HOW MUCH MORE POINTS DO I NEED TO SCORE ?
DO I HAVE TO GIVE IELTS (GENERAL) OR ACADEMIC WILL WORK ?

WAITING FOR SOME POSITIVE RESPONSE Smiley

hec006

Nov 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2011
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-09-2011
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
NA
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
NA
mkshah said:
as a general experience, it takes 12-18 months for interview. For priority application, this time reduces to 6-8 months.
I think now people are getting interview call in more than 18 months. for BIQ Hongkong, till now application has been processed dated before November, 2010( Got interview call may, or June 2012 Hong Kong Mission). Applicants who have applied after November 2010, will get call in selection mission after June 2012.

Hence, for example , applicant who had applied in December, 2010 will get call in September or November, 2012 selection mission. Now Calculate, how many months he has to wait for the interview.

Mkshah,

I think you are priority applicant. Have u got call? I think your 7 months is over. See then, what's happening !!!..

I don't know why they are making delay too much...

Thanks

raopawitter

Apr 30, 2012
Hi Friends

I am planning to apply for Quebec immigration in June 2012. Please let me know how much points I score based on the below details. I want to make my wife as principal applicant.

My wife's details:
Education: MCA (Masters in computer science) + BCA(Bechelors in computer science) - 12+3+3 years
Work experience: 5 years as software professional
Language: DELF A1 (Listening: 10/25, Speaking: 19/25), IELTS: 6.5 overall
Children: 1 (3 months old)

My Details:
Education: B Tech(Computer Science) - 12+4 years
Work exp: 5 Years as software professional
Language: DELF A1(Listening: 10/25, Speaking: 20/25), IELTS: 6 overall

ALso let me know the chances of interview.

Thanks in advance.

PS

knivesvente

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mkshah said:
How about my AOR, how long should I wait for it? Should o start counting the moment they received my updates or the moment I sent my initial application?

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sam_CSQ said:
Hi Ummer,

My highest degree (PhD in Electronics) awarded year is 2009, Feb, in Taiwan ( My Taiwan University comes under Washington accord agreement), which means less than 5 years as of today. I am working as Professor since 2009 March, in the Department of Electronics.

Thank you for your effort to answer my query

Hi,
well i cannot find the list of area of training relevant to ur studies.As a memeber said complete your MBA and get some experience in your pocket and then apply for the visa :) hope so thats help but if you want to go you can go for PNP scheme where you can go on a student visa and u can become a permanent resident