Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
soon by the Grace of Allah, Inshallah
Raniafekry said:
Would you please share your experience , after the interview I got refuse , I need any guidance to write administrative review , any help I appreciate it , Thank you
Dear Raniafekry,

I'm sorry to hear about that you may consult them by follow link.

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/official-immigration-application/selection-process/administrative-review.html

Would you please share your experience and why they refuse what was the reason they told.

c82

Star Member
Jan 23, 2012
Dear All,

2012). So all applications they rcvd after this date will be
processed as per this new rule.
In skilled worker category, they have divided
applications in 3 groups:
Group 1: this will include basically all applicants
who are applying from within canada/quebec or have ties some or other way with canada/quebec.
There is no cap applied for this group 1.
You will also be a part of group 1 if your AOT is in
the new list issued for 16 or 12 pts for AOT.
however, now you must have related work
experience in your field of AOT in last five years. If not then you will not be in Group 1, but in Group 3.
In Group 2, they have included the AOT with 6 pts.
There is cap for this group 2. Maximum of 14300
applications will be processed from 21st march 2012 to 31st march 2013. The first update on applications received after 20th March 2012 will be
made available on website on 31st March 2012.
Group 3: if you nnot find yourself in group 1 of
group 2, then u will come in group 3. And they will
not accept any application for this group 3. I hope this info will help to clear the ambiguities.

As per the news I dont understand Group 1.Also confused in which group I will be fitted.

aislam

Mar 5, 2011
Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raniafekry said:
Would you please share your experience , after the interview I got refuse , I need any guidance to write administrative review , any help I appreciate it , Thank you
Dear Raniafekry:
Sorry to hear such information from you. its very hard to accept this situation. but could you please let us (the forum) know did the authority give any reason behind this refuse. if yes then what was that?

Thanks

javeedislam

Feb 6, 2012
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
U112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2010
Doc's Request.
16 May 2014 updated on 03 Aug 2014
Nomination.....
Not yet
AOR Received.
26-04-2011
IELTS Request
03 August 2014 as well as TCFQ
File Transfer...
soon INSHALLAH
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
c82 said:
Dear All,

2012). So all applications they rcvd after this date will be
processed as per this new rule.
In skilled worker category, they have divided
applications in 3 groups:
Group 1: this will include basically all applicants
who are applying from within canada/quebec or have ties some or other way with canada/quebec.
There is no cap applied for this group 1.
You will also be a part of group 1 if your AOT is in
the new list issued for 16 or 12 pts for AOT.
however, now you must have related work
experience in your field of AOT in last five years. If not then you will not be in Group 1, but in Group 3.
In Group 2, they have included the AOT with 6 pts.
There is cap for this group 2. Maximum of 14300
applications will be processed from 21st march 2012 to 31st march 2013. The first update on applications received after 20th March 2012 will be
made available on website on 31st March 2012.
Group 3: if you nnot find yourself in group 1 of
group 2, then u will come in group 3. And they will
not accept any application for this group 3. I hope this info will help to clear the ambiguities.

As per the news I dont understand Group 1.Also confused in which group I will be fitted.
This is your kind information this will is not yet

What is your AOT?

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
Raniafekry said:
I got only 5 points i nthe french , and 3 out of 6 for adaptability although I was prepared good and show here proof of job search , I am software Engineer , and had print out number of jobs requirements match my qualifications in Montreal , should I take the TCFAQ exam and send administrative review or just send it now , I now enrolled in french class , but she was very tough with me and didn't consider it

total point is 53 I am missing two point , more details I applied in September 2010 , the interview was in March 12 in New York ,

I got full point for education 12 , experience 8 , english 6, no point for family or stay in Quebec or children , French 5 out of 16 , Training is 6 , employed offer 0 , adaptability 3 out of 6 , age 12

Please help with your experience , can you email me any sample for the letter , my email rania.fekry @ gmail.com

Thank you very much

Rania
Did u get ur CSQ or not? Did she said anythng about "u do this than i will issue the CSQ" etc...
Please share the time line and ur interview details so that people here can guide u better.

Thanks

applicante.ph

Star Member
May 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ-HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 11 2013
Raniafekry said:
I got only 5 points i nthe french , and 3 out of 6 for adaptability although I was prepared good and show here proof of job search , I am software Engineer , and had print out number of jobs requirements match my qualifications in Montreal , should I take the TCFAQ exam and send administrative review or just send it now , I now enrolled in french class , but she was very tough with me and didn't consider it

total point is 53 I am missing two point , more details I applied in September 2010 , the interview was in March 12 in New York ,

I got full point for education 12 , experience 8 , english 6, no point for family or stay in Quebec or children , French 5 out of 16 , Training is 6 , employed offer 0 , adaptability 3 out of 6 , age 12

Please help with your experience , can you email me any sample for the letter , my email rania.fekry @ gmail.com

Thank you very much

Rania

dimploma - 12
AOT - 6
Exp - 8
age - 12
english - 6
french - 5 (what level did you claim with ur application?)
financial - 1
50 points (prior interview)
adaptability 3 points
total points 53 points --> since they already granted you with score for french the only way you can get ur CSQ is to surpass that level/score with 2 more points or getting/passing atleast B1 level which is 8 points. and submit ur certificate with your administrative review or else your request won't be granted unless you have questions with ur points for other categories except french and adaptability because these two are subjective for your IO.. i hope this will help... G'bless on your request!

Janki

Star Member
Sep 22, 2011
Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2013
Nomination.....
Csq August 16
AOR Received.
28-06-2013
IELTS Request
not given
File Transfer...
Federal applied on 1st September got Aor 6th December 16
Med's Request
29th December 16
Med's Done....
2nd Jan 17
Interview........
Na
Passport Req..
Waiting
Hi Friends....
Having Big Problem...Please Help....

I Have done BSc. Chemistry (12+3). In new rules it is specified as below.
"You or your accompanying spouse hold a diploma awarded by a teaching institution in an area of training allowing you to get 12 or 16 points under the area of training criterion of the selection grid for skilled workers (see list, in French, 35 kb). The number of years of study required to obtain your diploma must be at least equal to the number of years required to obtain that diploma in Québec. "

So for University Degree in Chemistry in Quebec requires 16 years.. So now I will not be eligible?

Please help......

javeedislam

Feb 6, 2012
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
U112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
Not yet
AOR Received.
26-04-2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
soon INSHALLAH
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
Raniafekry said:

Thank you very much

Rania
Dear Rania,

You should have at least B1 test result with you in your french for appeal.

Canada Immigration Appeals

Any type of refusal by the immigration authorities may be appealed in court in Canada. These appeals will be made either to the Federal Court of Canada, or in certain types of cases, to the Immigration Appeal Division.

Canada Immigration Appeal to the Federal Court

Any immigration decision may be challenged by way of Judicial Review in the Federal Court of Canada. As examples, a decision made by an immigration officer overseas to refuse a visa application, or a decision of the Immigration and Refugee Board to refuse a refugee claim, are both reviewable administrative decisions. This means the Court can review the decision to decide whether it was lawfully made. Issues the Court will consider include whether the decision-maker acted within jurisdiction, whether the decision was fairly made, and whether the decision was reasonable in light of the evidence. It is not necessary for the applicant to appear before the Court in person, the case can be managed entirely by an immigration lawyer including any appearances at the Court.

If the Court decides the decision was not properly made, the case will be sent back to be re-decided by a different decision-maker. This type of appeal to the Court must be made within 15 days of a refusal made in Canada, or 60 days of a refusal made outside Canada, so it is important to act promptly to preserve your appeal rights.

Appeals to the Immigration Appeal Division

In certain types of immigration cases a negative decision can be appealed to the Immigration Appeal Division (IAD) of the Immigration and Refugee Board, which is a Canadian administrative tribunal. Usually an appeal must be made within 30 days of the negative decision so in these situations it is important to act quickly in order to preserve your appeal rights. The types of cases which can be appealed to the IAD include:

Appeals by Sponsors: In situations where a Canadian citizen or permanent resident has attempted to sponsor a family member and the application was rejected by the Immigration authorities, an appeal may be made within 30 days of receipt of the refusal letter.

Appeals by Permanent Residents: In situations where a permanent resident or a person holding a permanent resident visa has been found to be inadmissible and is ordered removed from Canada, an appeal may be made within 30 days of receipt of the refusal letter.

Appeals by Refugees: In situations where a person who has been granted refugee protection has been found to be inadmissible and is ordered removed from Canada, an appeal may be made within 30 days.

Residency Appeals: In a situation where a permanent resident who is outside Canada is determined not to have fulfilled the residency requirement, an appeal can be made within 60 days of the decision.
Persons who appeal to the Immigration Appeal Division will be permitted to present new evidence in support of their case and may personally testify before a Board Member. The IAD will consider whether the negative decision was legally made, and may also consider Humanitarian and Compassionate factors related to the case. If the IAD decides the decision was wrongly made, or there exist compelling Humanitarian and Compassionate factors, it will overturn the original decision and send the case back to be re-decided in accordance with its findings. If the IAD dismisses the appeal, a further appeal of the IAD's decision may be made to the Federal Court.

applicante.ph

Star Member
May 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ-HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 11 2013
Raniafekry said:
Which Exam better to take , TCFAQ or TEFAQ , can I appeal the adapility , and get 2 more points in it , or wouldn't be enough I have to take the french exam

Thank you
if you really want to have CSQ any exams will do as long as you can get that level... remember your time is limited to appeal for review. so better choose the type of exam that gives the result soonest. so you can include them with your review. unfortunately adaptability is subjective what has been given by the IO is final... :( so better work on the objective part of scoring.. Gbless

devang3d

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raniafekry said:

Thank you very much

@Rania
Sorry to hear that you got refused.You got 12 points for your age...so here you loosed 4 points.what officers said you ? can you submit your points again through french skills?
If it is so,then my advise is please enroll french class and start to learn french...pass your B1 exam..
My best wishes is always with you. :)

Rania

javeedislam

Feb 6, 2012
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
U112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
Not yet
AOR Received.
26-04-2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
soon INSHALLAH
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
Raniafekry said:
Thank you all for your support and suggestions , I will work hard to get the TCFQ sooner next month , as I find out , it takes 4 to 6 weeks to get the result , so I will get it just before the end of the 90 days I have to file for administrative review , I think I should do that ,Is their any chance for acceptance if I pass with B1, will they accept this result , even it is after the interview , and she didn't write any notes to take the exam , just a note saying I have chance for administrative review , providing a original document , for any missing document was already exist before the interview , I guess she meant , if I already had any support document before the interview , the exam result will be support but it will be taken after the interview , any one has this experience , will they accept it now

Thank you
I do not have experience in it but how much point you claim for your french if you claim more then 6 points for your french then she give you on her estimation, after getting test you will be authenticated to have more points so they should accept your point more then 6.

applicante.ph

Star Member
May 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ-HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 11 2013
Raniafekry said:
Thank you all for your support and suggestions , I will work hard to get the TCFQ sooner next month , as I find out , it takes 4 to 6 weeks to get the result , so I will get it just before the end of the 90 days I have to file for administrative review , I think I should do that ,Is their any chance for acceptance if I pass with B1, will they accept this result , even it is after the interview , and she didn't write any notes to take the exam , just a note saying I have chance for administrative review , providing a original document , for any missing document was already exist before the interview , I guess she meant , if I already had any support document before the interview , the exam result will be support but it will be taken after the interview , any one has this experience , will they accept it now

Thank you
im not sure with this...but you haven't answrd my 1st question on what level of french u claimed with your application. If you have claimed B1 i guess that wouldn't be a problem.. since you have applied before dec. 6 and before septembr 2011 then make sure you are very familiar with the old rules in french scoring as it will give you advantage over scoring criteria for required points per french level :)

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Styl Hunt said:
they have requested and mentioned that must be send original Ielts and french results as well as working certificate original copy thats why I sent hmmmm (I have sent all the notarized copies...it seems that rule are changing very fast, infact with fastest pace)

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
susanjo09 said:
hi

i am new to this forum.we applied for quebec in oct 2010.my husband is the principal applicant ...we got our interview dates .its on may 10th at newyork.in the invitation they mentioned dependent children above 22 ......i have a toddler she is 2 years old ,is it ok if i take her to interview ?
anyone please advice (It is better not to take along ur child, it might not let u concentrate in interview)

thanks in advance
susan

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Hi GUYS!

Is there any one who can give me an idea, when the October 2010 Applications will be finally processed for PAKISTAN, how much time will it take to make decision for october 2010 Applicants. Curently for Pakistan September 2010 applications are being considered..
[/size][/size][/size][/size]
Help from any one will be appreciated..