Med's Done....
20-06-2013
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
05-07-2013
LANDED..........
23-08-2013
Thank you Stillhope, mkshah and OsamaR. You guys rock!

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
gigianne2011 said:
Hello guys, Can I ask something please on what to do.
I passed the A2 and A1 exams ,and I want to send them to biqhk. (No problem send it without wating any more time)How do I do that? (First of all, if the result is available on the website of AF get the internet print of it with all the internet links, this will tell the result is accurate and correct, second get it endorsed or stamped from AF, and finally write a letter and attach all the prints i have mention and send it to the postal address) get it Just mail the result enclose a letter about my french exam. (does not matter the result is official or not just update them) oh, by the way, it isnt an official result yet from France. but its from AF..
Help me please. (I hope it will help)

Merci (Pas de probleme)

pradidas1983

Mar 14, 2012
Hello Guys,
I am going to file an application within few months. I have some doubts regarding documents related to my work experience.

Document Check list ref: 20 Work certificate or attestation

Q1. What exactly do I need to send? Can I submit experience letters from my previous employer? My experience letters contain designation [e.g. 'Software engineer'], start and end date and HR Representative name/signature written in company letter head. But these are not detailed enough (A typical Service Letter) to hold roles and responsibilities, total annual salary and number of hour per week.

Q2. If above documents are valid then, do I need to send the original copy as stated in document checklist? I prefer to retain the original copy with me as these are extremely important for future use. Will they return any original copy (say IELTS score) if I wish?

Q3. Please do let me know what other supporting documents do I need to submit for my work experience?

Paddy

knivesvente

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
4glory said:
I wonder how you have managed to miss the below response from mkshah, this is the second time you are posting the same query again after the response, please go through the details below;
Please help me compute for my points:

1. Age : 25 on July 16 pts

2. Education :

Hi, what is ur country of residence and from which country you complete each of this education courses? This will help us to calculate points for ur education.
a.) If I only to submit my Bachelor of Science in Nursing Diploma and TOR.

b.) If I were to submit a certification that I had finished my Masters of Arts in Nursing, as for the reason that my Diploma and Transcript of Records hasn't been released yet.

3. Area of Training : Emergency Room Nurse/Part-time Instructor
12 pts
4. Years of Training : 4 years on April
6 pts as of now, and 8 pts as from april.
5. IELTS : 6.5 in all sub-tests
2+2=4 pts
6. French : I have my Certification for Basic French but I haven't taken the TEF yet. Should I include it on my application though I intend not to claim points on it?
if u r confident to reach 49 pts without french pts, then you can send ur application without french certificates.

7. Proof of Funds : I have more than enough on the required amount.
1 pt
8. Relative : I have Aunt in Vancouver B.C.
0 pts
Points for Family in Quebec
Nature of Relationship Points
Spouse 3 points
Son or daughter, father or mother, brother or sister
3 points
Grandfather or grandmother 3 points
Uncle or aunt, nephew or niece 0 points Maximum 3 points

Note: To be awarded points under this criterion, the
relative or friend must reside in the Province of
Quebec
Thanks in advance.
Apologies if I have had gotten my post seems to be reposted, but I just included my country of residence.
Thank you for understanding, I intend not to put credit on mkshah's response, as provided I have had his expresses my gratitude on his response --- it is just that he has asked me for my country of residence and I complied.

Again, my humble gratitude and apologies.

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
pradidas1983 said:
Hello Guys,
I am going to file an application within few months. Good decision bro.. :) I have some doubts regarding documents related to my work experience.

Document Check list ref: 20 Work certificate or attestation

Q1. What exactly do I need to send? Can I submit experience letters from my previous employer? Yes it will be sufficient. My experience letters contain designation [e.g. 'Software engineer'], start and end date and HR Representative name/signature written in company letter head. But these are not detailed enough (A typical Service Letter) to hold roles and responsibilities, total annual salary and number of hour per week. Can u get this from your current and previous employers? Because points of AOT largely depends on roles & responsibilities as mentioned in your work certificate.
If you can not get this from your employers, then you must attach a notarized self-declaration mentioning all details of your employments as asked by them.
But my suggestion will be to first try to get this letters from your employers and if not possible, then only submit notarized self-declaration.

Q2. If above documents are valid then, do I need to send the original copy as stated in document checklist?Yes, these must be sent in originals. If you send the photocopies, it must be notarized/certified true cpoies. But in last few weeks, I have seen cases where they have sent letter of missing documents asking these documents in originals. I prefer to retain the original copy with me as these are extremely important for future use. Will they return any original copy (say IELTS score) if I wish?
When do you intend to get it back from them? they will return it at the time of interview.

Q3. Please do let me know what other supporting documents do I need to submit for my work experience?
you must attach following letters
for all your employments in last 5 yrs of application.
Appointment letter & offer letter
increment letters,
promotion letters,
Appraisal letters,
Work certificates as mentioned above.
resignation letter/relieving letter for all past jobs in last 5 yrs,
Pay slips for last 6 months,
Bank account statement, if you salary is credited in your bank account,
PF STATEMENT, IF GETTING pf BENEFIT FROM YOUR EMPLOYER,
Copies of ITR.

Paddy

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
Qeubecois2012 said:
METHODE of PAYMENT

Hi friends,

We are about to send our QSW application. Can anyone tell me how to pay the fee. I only familiar with payment by credit/ debit card and paypal :).

How do we pay the application fee using Draft Bank method or International Money Order method?

Please enlight or share your experience. Thanks
Hi, pls read previous posts of this thread. There are many similar queries and answers posted.

For DD, you must go to your bankers and request them to make an International DD in favor of the name as mentioned on your biq website.
it must be in CAD and not in your home currency.
Hope this helps. :)

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
im4canada said:
Thanks MKSHAH,

Bachelors in BioChmistry, ur country of residence? Degree completed in which year?
My country of degree is Pakistan I passed out in 1999.
Work Experience 6 months is it related to ur education?
This is not related to my education (it is related to my another bachelors degree which is called DHMS a Homeopathy Doctor)
if it is not related to ur education which you are claiming for education points, you will not get points for AOT.
1 points for 6 months work exp, 0 points for AOT

French medium level have u taken any test such DELF of TEF? What is score in listening & speaking
Yes I did TEFaQ and my A2 in both. pls give ur scores in listening and speaking in both A2 and TEFaQ.
English intermediate have u taken IELTS? How many bands in listening & speaking?
5.0 and 6.5 2+2 points
I have one baby under 12 years of age.4 points
Age 35 Years have u completed 35 years or 35th year running now, which month-year is your birth?
DOB Iis 22 January so if you have completed 35 yrs of age on this 22 january 2012, then you will get 14 pts for age, else 16 pts for age less than 35 yrs
Brother is in Quebec. is he your direct blood brother or cousin?
My Readl Brother is in quebec and uncless are in Ontario.3 points for real brother in quebec direct blood relationship.

1. My Question is that can I apply without my work experience
2. I am divorced so how many points are required for me to apply and getting successful for CSQ.
if u r not married again or not living in live-in relationship with some one then u can apply as a single applicant. (can i apply with my baby as a single applicant?)yes, you can, but you need to submit all documents of your previous marriage including marriage certificate, divorce certificate and order of court for custody of child.
Any single applicant must reach to 49 pts for interview and 55 pts for CSQ.
Maximym of 6 points of adaptability can be awarded to an applicant at the time of interview.
Many thanks in advance for all of you guys.

gladiusraj

Aug 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Ready for reapply
STILLHOPE said:
. Thanks MK shah
I m always with u guys.
Yes I already booked my tickets to Montreal on 10th of june and going to India for holidays next month before moving to Canada permanently.
Stillhope
Congratulations for your visa bro.

pradidas1983

Mar 14, 2012
Thanx...mkshah for your guidance!

This is quite a big list :)...!! I din't have to produce soo many docs just to prove my experience when I applied for an US visa earlier. Perhaps they deploy some background verification team instead of relying on papers... ;).

Anyway it will take almost 2 moths to collect all the documents. But I am not sure whether I can collect promotion, increment and appraisal letter from all of my previous employers. As you know sometimes they sent these notifications by emails only.

gigianne2011

Star Member
Jul 20, 2011
Visa Office......
HK /
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
THank you so much STILLHOPE...
Do you think it will cause delay or something if i try to do that? As you can see, my AOR date is Dec,10 2011 and i received the letter January 10 2012 because of the holidays ,mails were delayed. So from that I haven't got anything yet, waiting for the next letter.. or will it expedite a little? or just the normal flow? what do you think ;)

aislam

Mar 5, 2011
Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All:
If there are any option for tracking the Quebec Application (Online Tracker) please let me know.

Regards
Md. Aminul Islam

nevillek

Apr 25, 2011
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
20-06-2013
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
05-07-2013
LANDED..........
23-08-2013
Hey guys,

Do we have to fill all the Applications by hand or on the computer? And if it's to be done on the computer, how do we add text to a PDF file?!

Thanks!

hokaito

Jan 25, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
1123 / 4163 / 0124
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi!

I managed to get my DELF A1 results today and i think i fared well. The results are not overwhelming but i am pretty content with it.

Comprehension Ecrit - 20/25
Production Ecrit - 17/25
Comprehension Oral - 13/25
Production Oral - 22/25

I think with the 16/25 evaluation criteria i would have scored 3+3 = 6 points for this attempt. Appearing for A2 this May. My wife would be appearing for A1 & A2 along with me in May and we should amass more points then. Also, i scored 7.5 overall in the IELTS exams. Hope all this would be enough to submit our applications.

Regards,

Hokaito

xse2573

Dec 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2012
Doc's Request.
July 2013
Nomination.....
March 2012
AOR Received.
June 2012
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
August 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
September 2013
Hello All

My interview is couple of days away do anyone has idea or experience of how NY-USA office rocks?

I need advice please

Thanks