Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
27th Jan.2014
VISA ISSUED...
30th Jan. 2014
LANDED..........
16th MAY 2014
@sanusiremi,
Congratulations on your Landing.Do extend my greetings to egrace.see you soon in montreal

finally landed in Montreal and it was freezing cold, the temperature was -4 degree C.

Thanks everyone
[/quote]

Razaqng

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/02/2011
Doc's Request.
22/08/2011(Credit Card Refused)
AOR Received.
22/08/2011
@ sanusiremi,

Congrats for d safe journey.- calld u on 2nd but ur phone was switchd off.

Wish more success in canada and see u soon God's grace. :eek:

Bachar

Sep 12, 2011
sanusiremi said:
finally landed in Montreal and it was freezing cold, the temperature was -4 degree C.

Thanks everyone

Congratulations for you journey and landing
Hope you will get the new bright life you are looking for
We will wait you posts about Montreal

javeedislam

Feb 6, 2012
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
U112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2010
Doc's Request.
16 May 2014 updated on 03 Aug 2014
Nomination.....
Not yet
AOR Received.
26-04-2011
IELTS Request
03 August 2014 as well as TCFQ
File Transfer...
soon INSHALLAH
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
soon by the Grace of Allah, Inshallah
sanusiremi said:

Thanks everyone
congratz sanusiremi and best of luck.

aislam

Mar 5, 2011
Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CONGRATZZZZZZZZZZZZZ :) :) :) :) :)

sanusiremi said:

Thanks everyone

devang3d

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yogie said:
Hello dear all Quebec aspirants,

Processing Time(table) and Schedule of Selection missions of All BIQ's updated. (Updated:01-03-2012 )

Processing Time Table...

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/official-immigration-application/immigration-application/processing-times-table.html

Schedule of Selection Missions...

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/divers/Programmation-missions-travailleurs-lieu-en.pdf

Note: If you have bookmarked the above link in your browser then "REFRESH" your webpage in order to see the update.

Yogie

@Yogie what you think against this updation? I think this was our(India) last interview scheduled mission in new delhi...Because interview held in New Delhi only once in a year.
So we will have to wait for next year...How many files they cleared per year for indian applicant? do you have any idea? if this is a routine then 2011's applicant will get their CSQ in 2014?????? Seniors please comment :(

aislam

Mar 5, 2011
Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for the update information.

I am from Bangladesh. and my BIQ is Hong Kong. as per the list there is a schedule of selection at BIQ Hong kong for one person but i dont know yet that who and from where is this applicant. if any one have any update please share.

Regards
Aminul

yogie said:
Hello dear all Quebec aspirants,

Processing Time(table) and Schedule of Selection missions of All BIQ's updated. (Updated:01-03-2012 )

Processing Time Table...

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/official-immigration-application/immigration-application/processing-times-table.html

Schedule of Selection Missions...

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/divers/Programmation-missions-travailleurs-lieu-en.pdf

Note: If you have bookmarked the above link in your browser then "REFRESH" your webpage in order to see the update.

Yogie

coolvanillasky

Star Member
Oct 25, 2011
Dubai
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aislam said:
Thanks for the update information.

I am from Bangladesh. and my BIQ is Hong Kong. as per the list there is a schedule of selection at BIQ Hong kong for one person but i dont know yet that who and from where is this applicant. if any one have any update please share.

Regards
Aminul
She's from Philippines, interview on May 30..

aislam

Mar 5, 2011
Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
coolvanillasky said:
She's from Philippines, interview on May 30..
Thanks for the update.
let me say you sorry that my understand was wrong. it was not single candidate. it indicated that there are only one mission in this session for BIQ: Hong Kong. Number of candidate was not given there.

Could you please confirm the total name list for the upcoming session till May 2012.

vibez_well

Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ, HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Jul 2011
hi aislam,

i dont think there is any 'name list' published anywhere. this is confidential information and none except the officials will know the total number of people being interviewed.

the only way to know if you are scheduled for the interview is when you receive an invite for it.

one thing that we can do to help each other is to update one's timelines in the various trackers available - one by osamar and theres one in my signature.

aislam said:
Thanks for the update.
let me say you sorry that my understand was wrong. it was not single candidate. it indicated that there are only one mission in this session for BIQ: Hong Kong. Number of candidate was not given there.

Could you please confirm the total name list for the upcoming session till May 2012.

yogie

Jan 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
devang3d said:
@ Yogie what you think against this updation? I think this was our(India) last interview scheduled mission in new delhi...Because interview held in New Delhi only once in a year.- Yeah, if we refer previous year record then there were only one mission in New Delhi,so this might be the case also for this year(i.e. only 1 mission)...
So we will have to wait for next year- No, they can not extend the interviews for such a long time for 2011(first one or two quarters of 2011) applicants,however they will invite that applicants whose files are already processed or are processing now to Hong Kong mission, also there might be the another mission in Hong Kong in the last quarter of 2012...How many files they cleared per year for indian applicant? do you have any idea?-Nobody knows except for the BIQ's official staff... if this is a routine then 2011's applicant will get their CSQ in 2014?????? - Don't worry ...certainly we would not require to wait for such a long time :D :D :D Seniors please comment :(
Yogie