AOR Received.
Apr 25, 2012
Med's Request
Apr 25, 2012
Med's Done....
Apr 28, 2012
Passport Req..
April 11, 2013
Now that we have to send our federal application to the CIO in Nova Scotia, is it possible for us to request for them to send it to a specific visa office? I live in Montreal, so I believe there's a possibility for my application to go to Buffalo, but the processing time in my country of citizenship is much, much faster (only 6 months), so I would prefer it if they process my application there.

syed_h_sha

Oct 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Bufallo now Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2nd 2011
Doc's Request.
Personal History requested on 07-02-2013
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
20-01-2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Ottawa
Med's Request
18-09-2012
Med's Done....
24-09-2012
Interview........
Done with Quebec
Passport Req..
18-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-05-2013
LANDED..........
in Montreal on work permit
cvd222 said:
Now that we have to send our federal application to the CIO in Nova Scotia, is it possible for us to request for them to send it to a specific visa office? I live in Montreal, so I believe there's a possibility for my application to go to Buffalo, but the processing time in my country of citizenship is much, much faster (only 6 months), so I would prefer it if they process my application there.
when you appear for Interview probably you can ask them to change the visa office. if you are in Montreal by default they will ask you to send your application to Buffalo ( mine is the same case, Buffalo takes min 30 weeks to open a file ).

Syed

Thomas1987

Apr 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW-DELHI/ WARSAW POLAND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 August 2014
AOR Received.
Feb 2nd 2015
IELTS Request
Sent along with the application.
File Transfer...
Jan 7th 2015
Med's Request
14th April 2015
Med's Done....
15th April 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 25th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 5th 2015
LANDED..........
July 3rd 2015
Hey,

Yes Single applicant.

1) undergraduate diploma - 3 years + = 10
2)section C - Part I or II =6 ( I graduated in 2008 less than five years so eligible for 6 points )
3)i have 43 monts of exp after graduation so = 6 (Will be eligible for 2 more points in next 5 months :)
4)Age =16
5)English= 6 (Provided a letter from University stating my education was in englsih ( since i applied in March 2011 i need not give Ielts)
6)French = 6 ( claimed 6 points and working towards it have written Defl A1 and also taking conversational classes )
7)Financial self sufficiency :1 ( sent bank statemnts )

= 51 with french and 45 without french minium points required 49 before the interview.

If visa stamped i can take a internal transfer to Montreal just have an email from HR on that which will not fetech any points but may strengthen my file.

As per i know how they differentiate it is on basis of jobs- nurses get it quick :)

They have not yet started the preliminary test on 2011 applicants :( when i call they say wait, we cannot say anything on it :)
There is no exact date fixed yet, it just says to be determined.

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/divers/Programmation-missions-travailleurs-lieu-en.pdf

Thanks

hec006 said:
Hey Thomas1987,

Can you please share your points? Are you single applicant? How they differentiate people, specially who have received minimum marks.. based on french result? or total marks? Can you please share.

Can you please ask to BIQ regarding the preliminary result. What is the content of that result and what is the expected time to get that?
What is the mission date in 2012 for BIQ, hong Kong. Do you have exact updated PDF?

Can you please ask to BIQ.. why is the probable delay for your application, if you cross minm marks.

Thanks

medoo

Star Member
Jan 5, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
medoo said:
salam

angeleye, vibez_well,

thanx bro for your efforts,

May i already sent my file to Abu Dhabi but until now no news
and by chance I found this information that QSW application from Saudi Arabia now process in London visa office
so i want make sure of this information ?????

thanx again, God bless you all.
salam

pls guys i want london visa office e-mail to send them enquiry ask about my case

angeleye

Nov 29, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2010
Nomination.....
CSQ Received: 19-09-2011
LANDED..........
23-05-2012
london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

fanneselga

Jan 3, 2012
Thomas1987 said:
Sad news again :( I called biq hk few mins back. I said i applied in March she asked me have you received any preliminary result which i have not and said no. she said u will not be called for the interview during this mission. This is getting on to my nerves :((( what to do ?
there was no reason why you are not called yet for an interview? I submitted my application for CSQ june 2011, received my AOR, july 2011. and i am scheduled for interview on feb 9, 2012. I am just worrying regarding my french because I only know basic french and few words... :eek:

amir83

Jan 5, 2012
i am in serious situation due to my consultant.
i applied under 3152 but now my consultant told me that my application is returned due to cap
when i was applying i requested to my cosultant that please include my experience in social worker NOC with 3152 NOC , he informed me that your experience in social worker is not related to your education , but now i came to know from this forum that relation between education and experience is not essential.
Now i am preparing my application according to social worker NOC BUT I AM AFRAID that there may be -ve results because in my previous application i have not mention the experinece of social worker NOC
my fellows what you will suggest for me , i am in tension due to my consultant
i will be thankfull to you
thanks

fanneselga

Jan 3, 2012
solokru said:
Happy New Year guys!

I've got my PPR just before the New Year and I just thought it would be proper to give a shout out to this thread even though a lot of members I've hung out in this thread are already inactive. I would like to give a big shout out to Angeleye, Stillhope, Shahi, Quebec2011 and all other people who answered some of the questions that I've posted here and were willing to give their time and effort. Thank you very much!

I'm also sorry if I haven't entertained all of the questions that some of the members are asking me. I'm really trying to do my best even if I can only answer a few questions I'd still be eager to help.

Good luck to all of you guys and God bless! I hope to see you all in Montreal this spring!

Hello, I am a registered nurse in the Philippines and I am having my interview in Hongkong on Feb 9. Can you give me some tips? Was the interview conducted in French? I am so worried because I only know basic French. If possible, can you also send me a message in my email? please? fanneselga@yahoo.com. Thank you very much and it would be a great help to me.

Solokru

Thomas1987

Apr 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW-DELHI/ WARSAW POLAND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 August 2014
AOR Received.
Feb 2nd 2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Jan 7th 2015
Med's Request
14th April 2015
Med's Done....
15th April 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 25th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 5th 2015
LANDED..........
July 3rd 2015
what is your job profile. where have u been called for the interview?
Are u a single Applicant?

fanneselga said:
there was no reason why you are not called yet for an interview? I submitted my application for CSQ june 2011, received my AOR, july 2011. and i am scheduled for interview on feb 9, 2012. I am just worrying regarding my french because I only know basic french and few words... :eek:

fanneselga

Jan 3, 2012
shersta said:
Congratulations, solokru! It is indeed a happy new year for you. :) Keep us posted...
hello, you are from the Philippines too? are you studying french right now? I'll be having my interview on Feb.. I'm anxious.. I don't know how and what to prepare... :0 what is your profession?

Thomas1987

Apr 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW-DELHI/ WARSAW POLAND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 August 2014
AOR Received.
Feb 2nd 2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Jan 7th 2015
Med's Request
14th April 2015
Med's Done....
15th April 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 25th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 5th 2015
LANDED..........
July 3rd 2015
Got it :) For nurses its quicker. You will sail through easily :)Good Luck.

Thomas1987

Apr 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW-DELHI/ WARSAW POLAND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 August 2014
AOR Received.
Feb 2nd 2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Jan 7th 2015
Med's Request
14th April 2015
Med's Done....
15th April 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 25th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 5th 2015
LANDED..........
July 3rd 2015
Follow this link below
hope this helps :)

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t52027.0.html

fanneselga said:
Thomas1987 said:
Got it :) For nurses its quicker. You will sail through easily :)Good Luck.

Even if I only know basic french like introduction and greetings? ;D