Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
gladiusraj said:
I have reference letter of my employer, job duties letter, increment letter, salary certificate , appointment letter and total work experience letter. All are on the company letter head but not contract letter.
Hi Raj, this documents will be ok. :)

gladiusraj

Aug 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Ready for reapply
mkshah said:
Yes, both of them are same.
I want to make DD can you tell me what name I make DD.

Ministre des Finances du Québec or any other name I make DD ??? B'coz in site they said for cheque Ministre des Finances du Québec. But not mentioned about DD details.

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
gladiusraj said:
I want to make DD can you tell me what name I make DD.

Ministre des Finances du Québec or any other name I make DD ??? B'coz in site they said for cheque Ministre des Finances du Québec. But not mentioned about DD details.

it is same for all: payable to Ministre des Finances du Québec

gladiusraj

Aug 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Ready for reapply
That means only four forms I have to send to this address
Address

Bureau d'immigration du Québec à Hong Kong
c/o Consulate General of Canada
10th Floor, Tower 1, Exchange Square
8 Connaught Place, Central
Hong Kong

Telephone : (852) 2810.7183
Fax : (852) 2845.3889

Please correct me if I am wrong.

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
gladiusraj said:
That means only four forms I have to send to this address pl see below quote for the list of forms and documents to be sent to BIQ HK.
Address

Bureau d'immigration du Québec à Hong Kong
c/o Consulate General of Canada
10th Floor, Tower 1, Exchange Square
8 Connaught Place, Central
Hong Kong

Telephone : (852) 2810.7183
Fax : (852) 2845.3889

Please correct me if I am wrong. yes, this is correct address. it is better to use a good trustworthy international courier/cargo such as DHL, FedEx to send your application.
Good Luck for preparing your application forms and collecting documents. :)
mkshah said:

1) Schedule 5 Declaration of Intent to Reside in Quebec - Economic classes. actually it is to be submitted with the application for PR at Federal Stage, so if you dont submit it here, its ok. No need to attach it here.
2) Generic application form for canada. yes, for you as well as for your spouse. Take printout of online forms, Fill all the details. Take photocopy and attach this photocopies with the Application for Selection Certificate of you and your wife. Keep the original filled form with you. You will need to submit it at Federal PR Stage.
3) Declaration by spouse or de facto spouse yes, should be filled in by you as well as for your spouse.
4) CONTRACT RESPECTING FINANCIAL SELF-SUFFICIENCY yes, dont forget to mention the required amount of fund for total number of persons you are applying in your application.
5) Application for Selection Certificate - Principal Applicant – Spouse or de facto spouse. yes, for you as well as for your spouse.

Documents to Attach with your Application:

All these for you and your spouse:
* documents related to your study and training
* documents related to your work experience in last 5 years
* statutory documents such as Birth Certificate, Marriage Certificate, Certified copies of identi. pages of passport.
* latest and updated CV.
* payments of required fees in CAD payable to the Ministre des Finances du Québec and write on the reverse side, the name of the applicant in block letters. fees can be paid by
•certified cheque (international or drawn on a Canadian bank);
•Canada Post money order;
•bank draft or international money order;

* the results of a French evaluation test issued by one of the two organizations recognized by the Ministère such as TCF, TEF, DELF, DALF, TCFQ, TEFaQ.

* the results of an English evaluation test recognized by the Ministère, namely the International English Language Testing System (IELTS)

gladiusraj

Aug 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Ready for reapply
That means only four forms I have to submit for applying for CSQ i.e Generic application form for canada(IMM 0008 E), Declaration by spouse or de facto spouse, CONTRACT RESPECTING FINANCIAL SELF-SUFFICIENCY, Application for Selection Certificate. That means me and my spouse fill the forms than the total quantity of forms are four at time of sending documents. Please check it out if I am missing.

Should I have to submit Travel form also or it at time of federal process ??

respect

Star Member
Feb 4, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2011
Nomination.....
30-01-2012
AOR Received.
12-03-2012
File Transfer...
17-02-2012
Med's Request
23-04-2012
Med's Done....
26-04-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
08-11-2012
LANDED..........
17-11-2012
Smallie said:
Hi All,

I just got a similar letter from BIQ Paris. My consultant has adviced that thsi means we are waitlisted for interview and that the interview date will be communicated shortly, most likely in the first quarter of the new year. Glad to know that it also signifies "no missing document". Please can the seniors in the house advice on interview preparation? Links on sites to refer to will be most appreciated.
Okay.. but in that case shouldn't everyone who gets called for an interview get a letter like this? Maybe, that is the case and i don't know.

Egypt2011

Star Member
Jun 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2011
Doc's Request.
02-08-2011
AOR Received.
18-10-2011
IELTS Request
18-2-2013 with TCFQ
Hi All

I have a question please if somebody can help

I would like to know If I changed my job from Technical Consultant to Service delievery manager Do this affects my application of Immagration?

Best Regards :)

respect

Star Member
Feb 4, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2011
Nomination.....
30-01-2012
AOR Received.
12-03-2012
File Transfer...
17-02-2012
Med's Request
23-04-2012
Med's Done....
26-04-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
08-11-2012
LANDED..........
17-11-2012
mkshah said:
Hi respect,
This means that your file is complete with all documents (there is no missing doc, else you would have rcvd letter for submitting missing documents) and your file has moved ahead from waiting queue. It is reviewed by IO on the basis of your credentials and docs submitted by you and and now its status is "pending decision by IO".

You will soon be notified about the decision by them.
Just a quick question here.
Can u share ur edu and other related details for quebec immigration here, such as ur work exp, french/english proficiency etc.
Congrats and Good Luck to you for decision on your file. :)
Keep sharing with us about status of ur file.
I am 32 years old. I am currently living in Montreal working as a software programmer. I have 2.5+ years of work experience in the company i am working on. I have a masters degree in Computer Science from Concordia University. My English is very good and i assumed given my work experience in an English environment and study in English University , i won't have to give an IELTS exam (which now i think is a mistake). So, i am giving IELTS on 7th of January. My French is almost nil. I took a level 1 speaking french course in Dawson and i am not counting any points towards my french.
My wife has a bachelors degree in Economics and she is currently doing masters in Simon Frasier University in Vancouver. She has a DELF A1 certificate.
So that's my application in short.

M1972

Dec 1, 2010
hai, mk shah .I m mj shah from ahmedabad ,before i apply for fsw in 1122 but yesterday i got my file back because of cap full .now i am going to apply for csq and my noc is 2112 chemical tecnician .so i have send to Declaration by a candidate practicing a regulated profession form or not,and which are main job duites as a chemical tecnician.AND in delf a1 and a2 exam if i got less then 16/25 in a1 but if i got more then 16/25 in a2 then i can claim 6 point for franch..I need your advise my email ID IS mitesh72_2001@yahoo.co.in, you can pm me

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
M1972 said:
hai, mk shah .I m mj shah from ahmedabad ,before i apply for fsw in 1122 but yesterday i got my file back because of cap full .now i am going to apply for csq and my noc is 2112 chemical tecnician .so i have send to Declaration by a candidate practicing a regulated profession form or not,and which are main job duites as a chemical tecnician.AND in delf a1 and a2 exam if i got less then 16/25 in a1 but if i got more then 16/25 in a2 then i can claim 6 point for franch..I need your advise my email ID IS mitesh72_2001 @ yahoo.co.in, you can pm me
Hi mitesh, kem chho.... Maja ma chho ne... It is very sad that ur FSW file is returned. to check for ur eligibility for QSW, you must take online evaluation which is available on micc quebec immigration website.
If result of this online evaluation is positive then surely you can move ahead with ur QSW application.
Regarding ur job of chemical technicial, if ur study is in chemistry ir chemical engg, then both of these are in priority list, so u may get the benefit of priority processing of ur file.
Yes, u r correct. As per new rules, to get points for a particular level in DELF exam, you must score minimum 16 out of score of 25.
In A2 and above levels of DELF if u score lesser than 16 in listening/speaking, then u will be given pts for lower level such as A1 as per ur question in that particular section. But in A1 16 is the cutoff marks to get points for A1.
good luck buddy :)

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
respect said:
I am 32 years old. I am currently living in Montreal working as a software programmer. I have 2.5+ years of work experience in the company i am working on. I have a masters degree in Computer Science from Concordia University. My English is very good and i assumed given my work experience in an English environment and study in English University , i won't have to give an IELTS exam (which now i think is a mistake). So, i am giving IELTS on 7th of January. My French is almost nil. I took a level 1 speaking french course in Dawson and i am not counting any points towards my french.
My wife has a bachelors degree in Economics and she is currently doing masters in Simon Frasier University in Vancouver. She has a DELF A1 certificate.
Hi respect,
It is nice to hear that u live in montreal. :)
So that is the reason why u got ur AOR so fast. :)
I wish we all get our CSQ and the PR visas as early as possible.

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
gladiusraj said:
That means only four forms I have to submit for applying for CSQ i.e Generic application form for canada(IMM 0008 E), Declaration by spouse or de facto spouse, CONTRACT RESPECTING FINANCIAL SELF-SUFFICIENCY, Application for Selection Certificate. That means me and my spouse fill the forms than the total quantity of forms are four at time of sending documents. Please check it out if I am missing.

Should I have to submit Travel form also or it at time of federal process ??
Yes, these are the forms to be submitted. Along with DD and docs of ur study & training; docs of employment, CV and photographs.

syed_h_sha

Oct 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Bufallo now Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2nd 2011
Doc's Request.
Personal History requested on 07-02-2013
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
20-01-2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Ottawa
Med's Request
18-09-2012
Med's Done....
24-09-2012
Interview........
Done with Quebec
Passport Req..
18-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-05-2013
LANDED..........
in Montreal on work permit
respect said:
Hi Respect,
I too live in Montreal? how long have you been here? and where are you from? I am from India and I am also into IT.

Syed