[move][color=green]***03.2012***[/color][/move]
Passport Req..
[move][color=green]***04. 2012[/color][move]
VISA ISSUED...
[move][color=green] May 2012[/color][/move]
LANDED..........
[move][b][color=red]June 2012[/color][/b][/move]
egrace62 said:
After 7days on the beautiful island of Montreal, i got a job... as a call centre agent... all i got to do is make calls..... its a puely English position on a full time basis... i intend leaving it soon.. but atleast for now.. the pay i will get will be sufficinet to feed me, pay my bill and have little change for savings while my remaining landing fund will be untouched.. the Quebeciers french asent is very very different.. hence i can even hear what they are saying.. i av enrolled for a french couse at my personal cost.it cos t like 60$.. i cant wait for the the offered by MICC cos the last claass for the year started the week i landed and i was asked to waitt till next year which to me is unacceptable.. cos by my calcuation, i should be done with my french immersion by january and by them i sholud be smoke ready to go fight for a 40,000$ per annual job 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)..

2) Another observation of mine is that... it will take a while for new immigrants to knw the way... knowing aw to use the metro train is one and knowing the way is another. i know knw aw to use the metro and buses.. but to knw the way around, am still strugling with that... the reason being that all the metro tarins are underground so u wont get to see where the train is passing and the next moment when u get off the trainn afetr working some distance undergrond u find out that u are in skycrapper.... whao take of architectural master piece.... so it is not a days journey.. i am the outgoing type so i av taken extra effort to decipher my environment... at times i trek just to see the connecttions
@ egrace

hey bro. CONGRATULATIONS for your job. Keep your spirit high and just believe --> YOU WILL ACHIEVE WHAT YOU DREAM ABOUT.

Good Luck

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ooooops, just home now. its 6:30pm here in Montreal and the weather is decreasing by the day.... the temperature now flunctates between 1 degrees and zero degree.... believe u me that is not funny for some one like me who is used to the scrotching sun of West Africa... i knw those from the east also willnot find the weather funny....

2) well by God's grace, i scaled through my interview 2day and i now av my second job... which i couldnt accept right away bcos the conditions therewith is a life-jail to my precious dreams... The work hour will surely squeeze life out of me.... the training for this new job starts on monday and it will run from 4pm to 12midnite... and the training will be on for two weeks :eek: :eek: asides that i will need to work 37.5hrs per week they are not flexible with that as well. my 7hrs can falls to any period of the day... i treid explain tpo them tht i av enrolled for a french class but they said they av no option... atlass, i was given 2months to go think over it and get back to them.... fortunately my french course will be over by then and hopefully i will be in a position to negotiate a better position than an ENGLISH CALL CENTER AGENT.... so as it stands now ... i will resume come monday with Equinox for a paid 2days training 11am-5pm, from there i run to class for french class which starts by 5pm and ends by 9pm. so when i leave home by say 10am i wont be hope till 9pm :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D....
so No FOOD FOR LAZY MAN....

agnes_blush27

Star Member
Jun 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept. 2, 2011
Doc's Request.
financial suff sept. 24
Nomination.....
Soon
AOR Received.
sept. 23 dated sept.12
File Transfer...
june 13 sent application to ns: july 19 aor received from ns
Med's Request
In God's time
Med's Done....
In God's time
Interview........
may 31
Passport Req..
In God's time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's time
LANDED..........
In God's time
egrace62 said:
ooooops, just home now. its 6:30pm here in Montreal and the weather is decreasing by the day.... the temperature now flunctates between 1 degrees and zero degree.... believe u me that is not funny for some one like me who is used to the scrotching sun of West Africa... i knw those from the east also willnot find the weather funny....

2) well by God's grace, i scaled through my interview 2day and i now av my second job... which i couldnt accept right away bcos the conditions therewith is a life-jail to my precious dreams... The work hour will surely squeeze life out of me.... the training for this new job starts on monday and it will run from 4pm to 12midnite... and the training will be on for two weeks :eek: :eek: asides that i will need to work 37.5hrs per week they are not flexible with that as well. my 7hrs can falls to any period of the day... i treid explain tpo them tht i av enrolled for a french class but they said they av no option... atlass, i was given 2months to go think over it and get back to them.... fortunately my french course will be over by then and hopefully i will be in a position to negotiate a better position than an ENGLISH CALL CENTER AGENT.... so as it stands now ... i will resume come monday with Equinox for a paid 2days training 11am-5pm, from there i run to class for french class which starts by 5pm and ends by 9pm. so when i leave home by say 10am i wont be hope till 9pm :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D....
Wow..job wel done 2 jobs in a week of staying in montreal.. Can you share if there are many available nursing jobs in there? Even in just an elderly home?

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
agnes_blush27 said:
Wow..job wel done 2 jobs in a week of staying in montreal.. Can you share if there are many available nursing jobs in there? Even in just an elderly home?
Nursing is for sure a hot cake here... lots of jobs in that field... but the only barrier s French. cos u need to get certificate of practice... since it iss regulated... they pay handsome salary to nurses here...it is normal to see nurses earning $40,000 per Annum... even those working in elderly home earn that high

applicant.wife

Sep 8, 2011
egrace62 said:

well done Egrace, congrats so you don't have time to chat in facebook :'( :D ;D

agnes_blush27

Star Member
Jun 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept. 2, 2011
Doc's Request.
financial suff sept. 24
Nomination.....
Soon
AOR Received.
sept. 23 dated sept.12
File Transfer...
june 13 sent application to ns: july 19 aor received from ns
Med's Request
In God's time
Med's Done....
In God's time
Interview........
may 31
Passport Req..
In God's time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's time
LANDED..........
In God's time
egrace62 said:
Nursing is for sure a hot cake here... lots of jobs in that field... but the only barrier s French. cos u need to get certificate of practice... since it iss regulated... they pay handsome salary to nurses here...it is normal to see nurses earning $40,000 per Annum... even those working in elderly home earn that high
Thanx for the info egrace

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
applicant.wife said:
well done Egrace, congrats so you don't have time to chat in facebook :'( :D ;D
haha, that is very correct :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vibez_well said:
harit79,

there is no facility to track the status of your application online. atleast for the csq stage. :(
Thanks vibez for the update.

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shootingstar said:
Congrats, yes this is the AOR.
I'm wondering if the AOR was in Englsih? Or did you translate it here?
It's in both language English and French.

OsamaR

Mar 24, 2011
egrace62 said:
one thing is sure...
All actions have consequencies either good or bad and we must be prepared to face the consequencies of our actions either good or bad.

2) yeah some pple have used the quebec route as a means of entering canada and we are yet to earn of any action taken against them. but does that make them right? i dont think so... Quebec is the size of 6 Europian contries put 2gada and 3times the size of France.. this island has some problems and it need us to help fix it.. while at the same time we gain economic reward which to me is fare enough... why then will i wanna jeopadise my future and those of my dependants... well i only av been in Canada for a week now but i also will like to inform you that some pple dont even av papers anymore eventhough they ones have... i dnt knw there offences though...
and beleive u me, the government of Quebec can take up a case with anyone who signs the declaration of Intent to recide in Quebec... this is a declaration we were all asked to make now i dont think this declaration is meant for decoration.. that is the big stick they can use to kill anyone.. Quebec is a great place... Montreal is nice... i wonder where some who leaves montreal will now go ( Ontario?) ... well people are moving, no problem,... but that doesnt make them right... and i hope that they will be earger to also share the ugly side of their story when the time comes...... people are in Canada but i hope they will be bold enough to also share the secret thinhs thay do to stay alive...
having said that, i dont think STILLHOPE deserves to be addressed the way KLM addressed him (uuuh i hope i wont recieve my own big stick as well :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D. well if i do, it wont hurt cos i now av a job to soothe the pain)
Cheers pple
Egrace62 I'm so happy to hear ur good news and achievements :) wish you all the best :)
Osama

OsamaR

Mar 24, 2011
Hi guys,

I read on this forum that clearing DELF A1 exam will entitle you for 2 points but I'm not sure how true can this piece of information be!!
Does anyone have any official link related to this? And how many points can one get for clearing DELF A2 ?

Thank you guys...

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
guys you can practice quebec french at

www canal.qc.ca/zone_web.php

www radio-canada.ca/rdi/

ossama me too my file is moved to montreal.

I got my AOR on March 2011 and till now i am waiting my interview or interview waiver

& I live and work in Dubai

OsamaR

Mar 24, 2011
lemans207 said:
guys you can practice quebec french at

www canal.qc.ca/zone_web.php

www radio-canada.ca/rdi/

ossama me too my file is moved to montreal.

I got my AOR on March 2011 and till now i am waiting my interview or interview waiver

& I live and work in Dubai
Thank you lemans207 for the links :)

When did you send your file? How long did it take to receive the AOR?

Osama

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ ossama

I sent my documents on november..

usually it takes time & I paid through check, but I didnt apply to dimuscus,

an agent applied to me, maybe you guys can tell me where it was applied, they told me in montreal, this is the address in the letter of AOR /file number

Nous vous demandons également de nous communiquer sans tarder tout changement d’adresse de correspondance ou d’adresse courriel, par courrier à l’adresse suivante :

Ministère de l’immigration et des Communautés Culturelles

Direction de l’Immigration économique – International

Service Amériques, Maghreb et Moyen-Orient

285, rue Notre-Dame Ouest, 4ième étage

Montréal (Québec) H2Y 1T8

CANADA

ou par télécopieur au numéro suivant : 514 873-9265

Nous vous remercions d’avoir choisi le Québec et vous prions de recevoir, Monsieur, l’assurance de nos meilleurs sentiments.

Direction du courrier et de l’encaissement

N.B.: Veuillez S.V.P. ne pas transmettre de documents en pièces jointes.

Direction de l'immigration économique - Internationale
Service Amérique du Nord, Maghreb et Moyen-Orient
Ministère de l'Immigration et des Communautés culturelles
285, rue Notre-Dame Ouest, 4e étage
Montréal (Québec) H2Y 1T8
CANADA
www immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca

OsamaR

Mar 24, 2011
Hi lemans207,

If the file was sent on Nov 2010, then I believe it was sent to Damacus because the Damascus office was in operation till last March or April of 2011, and then it was sent to Montreal. So in my case I will send my file directly to Montreal office...

Hopefully soon you will hear from them :)