QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

darshmodi

Nov 11, 2010
Ahmedabad - India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Egrace,still hope and quebec2011

My question is i have bachelor degree from india and my principal subject was Advance Statistics which is in priority treatment but as of now i havenot heard anything since i have applied.
i applied to hong kong office on 17 march-2011...

And can u people explain me what is the time for priority applications ?

i have check my AOT in
SUMMARY TABLE OF THE 2009 LIST OF AREAS OF TRAINING AND THE 2009 LIST OF PREFERRED AREAS OF TRAINING

PLS REPLY

shootingstar

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
10/10/2013
Interview........
18/4/2013
Deal all,

I wanted to know if the interview guys will ask us to get a copy of our application form when we go for the interview? OR Do they show us the form we submitted in the interview?

And my second question: my spouse has not passed any DELF tests but he is learning it online using clickonfrench.com. So should I include the payment receipt for this study?

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
CSQ RECEIVED ON 18-08-2011
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
14th feb ( Valentines day )
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
landing 10th june in montreal
shootingstar said:
Deal all,

I wanted to know if the interview guys will ask us to get a copy of our application form when we go for the interview? OR Do they show us the form we submitted in the interview? No they will not ask u about your form.

And my second question: my spouse has not passed any DELF tests but he is learning it online using clickonfrench.com. So should I include the payment receipt for this study?
yes , something is better then nothing

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
How old is your degree or. Do u have any experience in statistics within last 5 years.

darshmodi said:
Dear Egrace,still hope and quebec2011

My question is i have bachelor degree from india and my principal subject was Advance Statistics which is in priority treatment but as of now i havenot heard anything since i have applied.
i applied to hong kong office on 17 march-2011...

And can u people explain me what is the time for priority applications ?

i have check my AOT in
SUMMARY TABLE OF THE 2009 LIST OF AREAS OF TRAINING AND THE 2009 LIST OF PREFERRED AREAS OF TRAINING

PLS REPLY

shootingstar

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
10/10/2013
Interview........
18/4/2013

darshmodi

Nov 11, 2010
Ahmedabad - India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
STILLHOPE said:
How old is your degree or. Do u have any experience in statistics within last 5 years.
Dear Stillhope
Thank you very much for your reply

i passed in may-1999 and yes i have an experience which is related to my study in last 5 years

sibakoti

Jul 27, 2011
I studied using clickonfrench as well ... So, the best thing to take would be your payment receipt and you can print out some stats that shows how many hours you studied and how much time you spent on a particular area(vocab, pronounciation etc.)..So, print all those!!! The interviewer will manually assess your French at the time of interview by asking some questions in French anyways but taking all these wont hurt!!

You dont need to take the copy of your application because you already sent it and they have the original one!!

shootingstar said:
Deal all,

I wanted to know if the interview guys will ask us to get a copy of our application form when we go for the interview? OR Do they show us the form we submitted in the interview?

sibakoti

Jul 27, 2011
Stillhope,

how long do you think the federal process will take? I heard somewhere between 8-12 months but then I thought the entire process (CSQ + Federal) takes around 10-12 months... I applied on April 2011 for my CSQ so, 5 months has passed away already.. do I need to wait another 8-12 months now?

a

Apr 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My family want to thank all our seniors "quebec2011,stillhope,egrace,donsoft,solokru,wings for starting this thread and the rest of the gang" who one way or another help, encourage us in this journey of obtaining our quebec dream. We are very happy to share that we finally have our csq just this morning. :D ;D

We were schedule for 9am but arrived 1hr early and 15 mins before 9 they already called us in.... Our IO was middle aged lady who was quite nice and she asked if we want the interview in french or english then my hubby who is the principal applicant answered lets try french then she started asking us in french but for some reason our mind was not working with us........ ??? guess out of 15 questions we only answered three........ during that stage we can see and feel that she was not impressed then she switch to english all the way. She asked about the common values of quebec and if we really want to settle in quebec guess she had an impression that we are not staying there as my husband has lots of uncles and his sister is in alberta that we may not stay long and moved to another province, we told her honestly that we already invested a lot and the satisfaction is far greater if we succeed on our own then she asked about our work and show all the documents then she said shes done with the interview and to give her a few minutes to calculate our points..... It seems like eternity then she finally she told us that we passed and we need to improve our french and shes hoping that we will stay in quebec as its a wonderful place and share some info about quebec and wish us luck.

And that was it......

@quebec2011 dont worry buddy your time will come as we've meet one guy..... He was a receptionist in a hotel china and he was also called for interview so just relax and you'll be next. :D

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
[size=10pt]CONGRATUTLATION DEAR A

GOOD LUCK FOR NEXT PROCESS
[/size]

a said:
My family want to thank all our seniors "quebec2011,stillhope,egrace,donsoft,solokru,wings for starting this thread and the rest of the gang" who one way or another help, encourage us in this journey of obtaining our quebec dream. We are very happy to share that we finally have our csq just this morning. :D ;D

We were schedule for 9am but arrived 1hr early and 15 mins before 9 they already called us in.... Our IO was middle aged lady who was quite nice and she asked if we want the interview in french or english then my hubby who is the principal applicant answered lets try french then she started asking us in french but for some reason our mind was not working with us........ ??? guess out of 15 questions we only answered three........ during that stage we can see and feel that she was not impressed then she switch to english all the way. She asked about the common values of quebec and if we really want to settle in quebec guess she had an impression that we are not staying there as my husband has lots of uncles and his sister is in alberta that we may not stay long and moved to another province, we told her honestly that we already invested a lot and the satisfaction is far greater if we succeed on our own then she asked about our work and show all the documents then she said shes done with the interview and to give her a few minutes to calculate our points..... It seems like eternity then she finally she told us that we passed and we need to improve our french and shes hoping that we will stay in quebec as its a wonderful place and share some info about quebec and wish us luck.

And that was it......

@ quebec2011 dont worry buddy your time will come as we've meet one guy..... He was a receptionist in a hotel china and he was also called for interview so just relax and you'll be next. :D

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
Received premilinary Evaluation result with shortage of point.
a said:

And that was it......

@ quebec2011 dont worry buddy your time will come as we've meet one guy..... He was a receptionist in a hotel china and he was also called for interview so just relax and you'll be next. :D
CONGRATULATIONS IT IS NICE TO SEE THAT YOU FINALLY GOT IT.

I am just hoping for the best.

thanks

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
Received premilinary Evaluation result with shortage of point.
a said:

And that was it......

Could you tell me that what was his timeliness?

thanks

mansoorhashmi

Star Member
Nov 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 Nov. 2010
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
11-July-2011
Interview........
waiting
a said:

And that was it......

Hi a,

Congrats dear to get ur csq .... these kind of news are really encouraging us and boost up our moral.... all the best for ur federal part... also pray for us for our interview...

Regds,
mansoor

Kaps1706

Star Member
Apr 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2011
AOR Received.
07-09-2011
a said:

And that was it......

Felicitations A :)

Kaps1706

Star Member
Apr 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2011
AOR Received.
07-09-2011
Hello A,

Can you please share, what is your AOT and which french certificates did you submitted with your application?

Thanks
Kaps