Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
egrace62 said:
dear friend, i plan to land in October 2011. i will need 6weeks to conclude my exit procedure from my place of work and i will initiate that immediately i come back from Accra with my Visa. i av booked flight for september 5th.....
as per my job, yeah i av done lots of research,on the average, i get a minimum of 4 job vacancies in my field every day!!! 8) but the truth is i will av to undergo some training and pass some exams b4 i can be admitted to practice as a chemist...... so i guess i av lots of work to do.... :( :(
i av set my self a target of 9-12months to get done with all formalities....
so the truth is, i dont think i will be able to practice in my profession immediately i land cos of the above reason and also bcos i do not av Canadian experience. but whatever way i am determined to make it work
congrats egrace and all the best to you hmmmm.. here!

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ae03yy said:
congrats egrace and all the best to you hmmmm.. here!
thanks bro for the wishes........ i remember we both were hoping that a time that we will get our PPR call by August 23rd..... mine came august 22nd but i knw very soon u also will av a good news to share in ur immigration process

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
geribubaboy said:
@ Egrace,

Hey my friend you also got your PPR as I saw in your profile.
Congratulations and Gooooooooooood Luck
thanks my friend. i hope urs will come prety soon too.

SAMDJ

Aug 28, 2011
SAMDJ said:
salut tt le monde

Je suis sur le point d envoyer mon dossier au BIQ de Hongkong, mon pays d origine
est normalement rattache a Paris, mais comme je suis en Malaisie pour faire
un ACCA, je dois m adresser a Hongkong.

Quels sont les delais pour avoie le CSQ

Vous remerciant d avance

Hi
do you know how it take to get CSQ with the BIQ of Hongkong.
Thanks

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Shannone said:
Hi egrace,
Hope you well n congrats again! thanks sis
Just a question for you if you have some time to reply to...

Is it true that BIQ Paris may take two months to reply to my two way paid courier as i came to knw that they may take time to issue a new CSQ as they wrongly wrote my name? :-(. i dont think so cos this shouldnt warrant u being on the queue again since there will b no need for recalculating ur point. the only issue that might cause delay is the pre-paid return courier u will be using.cos if the prepaid courier company u used is one that dosent go frequently to BIQ @ Rue la Boetie, then the parcel might just lie idly there after reissuance until the courier company comes to pick it up bcos the pre-paid return courier implies that only agent of d coy u used should come collect the parcel. no doubt, u av taken d best decision by returning the CSQ. i also will like to suggest that u call BIQ-paris for to explain things to them and then ask for possible solution... also ask them about pre-paid courier and the coys that frequent at there office.

My medical is going to expire now...i fear i am nt able to plan things as i shud on time. even if the meds expires, u still will be fine lets just hope that the postal pple will be fast. as for the BIQ agent handling ur file, it is purely his fault and he know that u have his/her name( the officers name is usually indicated on the CSQ) he/she knws that u can effective end his/carrer hence the need for him/her to urgently reissue another. if u already av not sent it, i will also suggent that u include a cover letter where u will explain how the previous long wait had hindered u in some ways then going futher to state that any other delay is unwelcome. also on a compassionte ground, u can state the date by which ur medical will expire
I am worried!

On the other hand my hubby's CSQ already sent to CHC...i dnt a feeling that they will request medical for boht of us!:-( technically since ur file is yet to be complete with CHC, no decision can be taken on the file until the documents of the principal is complete

Please advise

Shannone

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vibez_well said:
hi niravk,

problem is that its not very clearly defined. for all purposes a PGD is equivalent to a masters degree only difference being masters issued by a univ and a PGD issued by an autonomous inst.

for immigration related procedures, degrees issued by 'universities' are what counts. because its easier to rely on universities which mostly hv standarised courses than autonomous institutes which vary too much in standards.

i hv the same prob so to be in the safer side, i didnot count the PGDM as a masters degree, but included all teh documents anyways. if i get points for it, great. if not, tant pis ! :) I'm trying to make up the points with other parameters.

Thanks dear...this helps

As you said, I also need to make higher points for other paramaters. How many points will they allocate if I complete my B1 level of DELF exam from AF

geribubaboy

May 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
[move][color=green]Rome[/color][/move]
NOC Code......
[move][color=purple]4021[/color][/move]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[move][color=blue]03.12.2010[/color][/move]
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
[move][color=green]17.12.2010[/color][/move]
Med's Request
[move][color=green]***02. 2012***[/color][/move]
Med's Done....
[move][color=green]***03.2012***[/color][/move]
Passport Req..
[move][color=green]***04. 2012[/color][move]
VISA ISSUED...
[move][color=green] May 2012[/color][/move]
LANDED..........
[move][b][color=red]June 2012[/color][/b][/move]
HELLO MY FRIENDS (Especially to the experienced ones.)

I GOT THE NEWS THAT MY FILE IS BEING PROCESSED NOW. DOES ANYONE OF YOU KNOW HOW MUCH TIME WILL PASS UNTIL I GET MY MR. THANKS TO ALL AND

GOD BLESS YOU

quebecity

Aug 28, 2011
mansoorhashmi said:
Hi dear,

yea u can enhance ur french level and get more points but i have a stupid idea for you if u can produce one baby u will get 4 points immediately.

Decision is urs.

Regds,
Mansoor
Hey Mansoor

Thanks for your idea ;D

This is plan I guess I would be working on:
1. Show English certificate from my College/Company instead of IELTS.
2. Start learning French.
3. Apply for CSQ once our baby is born.

This way I will get the required points and make my case strong.

All the best to you :)

Thanks,
QC

vibez_well

Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ, HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Jul 2011
temps pour obtenir le CSQ, BIQ-HK.

SAMDJ said:
SAMDJ said:
salut tt le monde

Je suis sur le point d envoyer mon dossier au BIQ de Hongkong, mon pays d origine
est normalement rattache a Paris, mais comme je suis en Malaisie pour faire
un ACCA, je dois m adresser a Hongkong.

Quels sont les delais pour avoie le CSQ

Vous remerciant d avance

Hi
do you know how it take to get CSQ with the BIQ of Hongkong.
Thanks
bonjour samdj !
je pense que vous parliez de temps pour obtenir le CSQ de BIQ ? by the experience of the folks in this thread, its been around 1 yr for the interview call. again, this could be much much quicker if your profession is in the hotlist. I've a friend who is a nurse - she got her interview in 7 months.

:)

vibez_well

Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ, HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Jul 2011
niravk said:
Thanks dear...this helps

As you said, I also need to make higher points for other paramaters. How many points will they allocate if I complete my B1 level of DELF exam from AF
Heres the points for french. click on it, if its too small to read

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

Can anyone help me with this..!!

If I know french, how difficult it would be to find myslef any ground level job (at gas stations, malls, customer service executive etc) after immigrating to Canada. What are the minimum wages if you have any idea. This is essentially to support myself initially soon after landing.

Thanks

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
geribubaboy said:
HELLO MY FRIENDS (Especially to the experienced ones.)

I GOT THE NEWS THAT MY FILE IS BEING PROCESSED NOW. DOES ANYONE OF YOU KNOW HOW MUCH TIME WILL PASS UNTIL I GET MY MR. THANKS TO ALL AND

GOD BLESS YOU
congrats bro, u are moving closer. technically speaking, u are now in IN-PROCESS.
that means u av gone past the PSELDEC( paper selection decision), so by ur next B'FD, u should get ur MR. only ur Caips note can supply us with a clue as to when the B'FD will be. u may wish to order ur Caips note. but usually the wait between PSELDEC - MR ranges from 1month to 6 months depending on application volume and efficiency of staff...

how far with ur e-cas? any improvement?

hussen

Aug 23, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Salut tout le monde,

Je voudrais vous demander quelques renseignements a propos de mon niveau de francais correspondant au TEFaQ selon mes notes sur le DELF B2.

Sur la section orale du DELF B2, j'ai eu les notes suivantes:
22/25 sur la comprehension et
24/25 sur l'expression.

Veuillez-vous etre assez aimable pour me procurer de la methode dont je pourrais correspondre mes notes sur l'orale du DELF B2 au TEFaQ selon l'echelle de ce dernier (note/360 pour la comprehension et note/450 pour l'expression).

Je viens d'evaluer mon niveau de competence en francais selon les Niveaux de Competence en Francais Langue Seconde (NCFLS) grace a mes notes sur le DELF B2.

Merci d'avance :D

grataul

May 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New York, US
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-2011
AOR Received.
Pending
IELTS Request
NR
File Transfer...
NR
Thanks for your advice vibez_well. I ll apply for my wife also. I have collected most of my documents and hope fully by the next week I ll have my wife 's documents from India, then I would be able to send my application by next week.

Also I would definitely work hard on french and try if I can give the Exam and send the score, while my file is in process. Can you please email me the links 1/a2 DELF papers on gurbir.singh1@yahoo.com so that I can go the papers and prepare for the exams ?

Thanks again.