Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Jul 2011
grataul said:
Thanks for Replying vibez_well

That's great help. Here's my situation: Actually I am living in US on H1 visa. I got married in April 2011 and my wife is still in India. She would be here probably in Dec or Jan Next year. So Do you suggest I should file PR for her also even though she'll be US in few months ? But If I file for myself only, Do I still need to fill the Declaration of Spouse form coz I am married ?

Also Currently I have joined AF and my French level is poor, Shall I mark it level 4 for French in form because by the time of interview I can be prepared ?

Thanks
absolutely, you need to prepare your docs based on ur current status - married. its advisable to file the app for ur wife also. doing it alone is more cumbersome i feel.

while sending you will have 2 apps for CSQ - 1 for urself, 1 for wife. plus all the other docs. wifey needs to fill in the declaration of spouse and sign it as well. if u declare urself as a married applicant, ur profle changes - including ur cutoff scores.

apply together - land @ diff times if u prefer so.

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
CSQ RECEIVED ON 18-08-2011
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
14th feb ( Valentines day )
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
landing 10th june in montreal
Re: SOS

kitui said:
so i was hoping to receive an AOR letter but no :-[

they sent everything back saying

**Pour les demandes Amerique: Photocopie du permis de sejour temporaire valide due requerant**

i enclosed a copy of my VISA.

the issue might be, i came to the US as a student. my visa is expired.

the copy i sent them is expired with a 2004 date.

WHAT NEXT, SOS, SOS, SOS.

Does this mean i will have to redirect my application to the office of my original countrydo you have available visa to stay in america?

vibez_well

Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ, HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Jul 2011
french levels

grataul said:
Also Currently I have joined AF and my French level is poor, Shall I mark it level 4 for French in form because by the time of interview I can be prepared ?
yes you can mark it as level 4 and then apply. but make sure u prepare hard and improve ur french.
studying alone can be very difficult and u most probably wont make as much progress as u wud studying at a school. you can work backwards, have a good look at the a1/a2 DELF papers & then prepare accordingly. PM me for a link.

@ the end of it all, you will be called for an interview, and ur french will be tested out there. so beware. u dont wanna get caught floundering then.

all the best.

vibez.

bluecougar26

Star Member
Jul 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Guatemala City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2011 QSW, 01-06-2012 Federal
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
26-04-2012
AOR Received.
26-08-2011 QSW, 04-07-2012 FED, 14-08-2012 2nd AOR
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
20-09-2012
Med's Done....
22-09-2012
Interview........
26-04-2012 QSW, Waived for Federal
Passport Req..
20-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06-11-2012

kitui said:
so i was hoping to receive an AOR letter but no :-[

they sent everything back saying

**Pour les demandes Amerique: Photocopie du permis de sejour temporaire valide due requerant**

i enclosed a copy of my VISA.

the issue might be, i came to the US as a student. my visa is expired.

the copy i sent them is expired with a 2004 date.

WHAT NEXT, SOS, SOS, SOS.

Does this mean i will have to redirect my application to the office of my original country?
Send them a copy of your I-94. This document is the small white card that you get when you arrive to the US.

This document is stamped "F-1 DS" which mean duration of status, meaning that you are allowed in the US as long as you maintain your student status.

You visa can expire after you are in the US at anytime, yet you don't need it - only at the time you enter the US. The I-94 document is the one that you can use as well as your I-20 to prove you are legally in the US.

I would resubmit your documents with copies of your I-20, I-94 and a cover letter explaining this. You could also attach a letter from the university that you attend stating that you are in status.

kitui

Mar 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

good suggestion bluecougar26.

i have my i-94 which i can send. only issue is i am currently out of school. what next?

bluecougar26 said:
Send them a copy of your I-94. This document is the small white card that you get when you arrive to the US.

This document is stamped "F-1 DS" which mean duration of status, meaning that you are allowed in the US as long as you maintain your student status.

You visa can expire after you are in the US at anytime, yet you don't need it - only at the time you enter the US. The I-94 document is the one that you can use as well as your I-20 to prove you are legally in the US.

I would resubmit your documents with copies of your I-20, I-94 and a cover letter explaining this. You could also attach a letter from the university that you attend stating that you are in status.

aislam

Mar 5, 2011
Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,
This is aminul from bangladesh. i have applied for CSQ on december 2010. still waiting for a response from quebec office at hong kong. if any one applied at nearest time i applied. response please. whats your status now... how long we have to wait for interview..

If any one already faced interview at Hong Kong office please share your experience here.

If any one from bangladesh applied for CSQ please response...

Aminul

angeleye

Nov 29, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2010
Nomination.....
CSQ Received: 19-09-2011
LANDED..........
23-05-2012
congradulationsssssssssss wingsssss :D

a

Apr 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
;D Wings congrats and enjoy ur new life in quebec!!!

A.

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
Received premilinary Evaluation result with shortage of point.
aislam said:
Hello,
This is aminul from bangladesh. i have applied for CSQ on december 2010. still waiting for a response from quebec office at hong kong. if any one applied at nearest time i applied. response please. whats your status now... how long we have to wait for interview..

If any one already faced interview at Hong Kong office please share your experience here.

Aminul
I have applied in October 2010 received AOR in the same month, but still no news.I have applied from india

What is you AOT?

francaise

Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wingsofmaybe7777 said:
Guys I got PPR today! My visa is ready to be issued and I will get my passport back with the visa in 14 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you all for everything!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :D :D :D

Congratulations wing for PPR!!!!!

Noor dxb

Aug 27, 2011
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-11-2018
AOR Received.
09-12-2018
Med's Done....
06-12-2018
Good day everyone

I also want to share my experience here, i've applied in October 2010 through a lawyer office based in Dubai. 4 months later i received a fax from damascus showing No ref. and No dossier both are starting with DA. The fax subject was Votre demande de certificat de selection du Quebec-Ouverture de dossier. I believe this is the AOR please correct me if i'm wrong...

As per the lawyer my file got transferred to Montreal and no news received so far

I have a question here, at this stage can i check the status of my application online, if yes kindly advice how?

Thanks in advance

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
Received premilinary Evaluation result with shortage of point.
Noor dxb said:
Good day everyone

I also want to share my experience here, i've applied in October 2010 through a lawyer office based in Dubai. 4 months later i received a fax from damascus showing No ref. and No dossier both are starting with DA. The fax subject was Votre demande de certificat de selection du Quebec-Ouverture de dossier. I believe this is the AOR please correct me if i'm wrong...

Yes that is your file number or your AOR

As per the lawyer my file got transferred to Montreal and no news received so far, He is right all file from damascus are transferred to montreal due to security problems in syria.

I have a question here, at this stage can i check the status of my application online, if yes kindly advice how. No you can't check the status of your file online before getting your CSQ, but after CSQ in federal part you can.

For more information you can go this thread too.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/updated-topics/-t34884.705.html;topicseen
Thanks in advance

Noor dxb

Aug 27, 2011
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-11-2018
AOR Received.
09-12-2018
Med's Done....
06-12-2018
Thanks a lot :) I will keep you updated if anything is happening at mey end

Good luck to everyone here...

vibez_well

Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ, HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Jul 2011
aislam said:
Hello,

Aminul
hi, u mean u havent even recd ur file no. ? if thats the case, send out a mail asking for the status of your file. make sure you include all your details in the mail. name, passport number, nationality, dd no. date, amt, etc.

all these will help track ur file no. down. they will reply to ur mail with your file no. but after that its still a long wait till you hear from them about the interviews and stuff.

bonne chance.

Plncmy

Star Member
Jul 15, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
Honk Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-09-2010